Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears

Sept. 5, 2021 share taxi from Pamplona to SJPDP?

A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet
Past OR future Camino
Below is a link to a taxi company that transports Pilgrims from Pamplona to St Jean Pied de Port. On my second Camino, I had planned to use them, but changed my flight from America to land in Paris instead of Madrid.

They will pick you up at your arrival point into Pamplona or at an alburgue or hotel location.

When you make reservations, you can request to share the taxi. If there are other passengers, it will split the fare and lower the cost of the trip.

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Below is a link to a taxi company that transports Pilgrims from Pamplona to St Jean Pied de Port. On my second Camino, I had planned to use them, but changed my flight from America to land in Paris instead of Madrid.

They will pick you up at your arrival point into Pamplona or at an alburgue or hotel location.

When you make reservations, you can request to share the taxi. If there are other passengers, it will split the fare and lower the cost of the trip.

Be aware that you that you need to book this taxi between 30 and 5 days before you will need it.
From their website:
20210905_090427.jpg

Past OR future Camino
I i’m arriving in Pamplona on the 14:50 train ON SUNDAY SEPT. 5TH. I would love to put together a taxi share to SJPDP. Any takers?
The Camino provides! I stepped off the train in Pamplona and was standing there in the parking lot looking like a lost first time pilgrim. And was approached by three wonderful pilgrims who had a van share and they welcomed me with open arms.

When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears
Camino Cups

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Take a bus.
They have already arrived and found a shared taxi
The Camino provides! I stepped off the train in Pamplona and was standing there in the parking lot looking like a lost first time pilgrim. And was approached by three wonderful pilgrims who had a van share and they welcomed me with open arms.

GypsyPushing60

Past OR future Camino
I’m going to need the same thing (Pamplona to St Jean)but not until the 14th in the afternoon. Anybody? I WAS hoping that there would be a bus but does it stop running at the end of August or something?

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
I’m going to need the same thing (Pamplona to St Jean)but not until the 14th in the afternoon. Anybody? I WAS hoping that there would be a bus but does it stop running at the end of August or something?
Contact the taxi service that @davebugg linked to above. You need to contact at least 5 days before you need the service.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Cups

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances