• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sept.-Oct. 2017 pilgrims: check in! [PART TWO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Brittany Moran September 22
Charlene Moran September 22
From SJPDP
Charlene, thanks for checking in, added to the listing, good luck to "Team Moran" departing from SJPP on the Autumn Equinox 2017. Great time of the year! Buena suerte, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
This weekend I will depart to the land of my ancestors to start my camino. LAST CALL for September and October Camino Frances caminantes, if you don't see your name on the list please let me know and I will update it. I will not be able to post any updates after this weekend, and I will ask the moderators to close this thread. Muchas gracias everyone for your inputs to Part I and Part II of this roll call. To ALL caminantes in ALL the caminos, God bless, y que la radiante luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Thank you, Sailor. You have done a great job at continuing this happy thread. I've really enjoyed dipping in every now and then. Buen camino everyone.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Andrew an Australian living in Hong Kong. Starting the second portion of my Camino on 14 October from Leon. Just got back today from the 1st part SJPP to Leon. Missing it greatly already, can't wait for the 14th.

Thank you HedaP. Que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Andrew an Australian living in Hong Kong. Starting the second portion of my Camino on 14 October from Leon. Just got back today from the 1st part SJPP to Leon. Missing it greatly already, can't wait for the 14th.
Thank you Andrew for checking in, added to the listing. Hope to see you in Santiago! Good luck, que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Oct 1, Dublin, Ireland, SJPP
David, welcome aboard, your first post! From the great city of Dublin, Ireland! Ocotber 1st will be another busy day, you will have a lot of company, I will be 3 days ahead but you will catch up and pass by, please say hello as you leave Team Sailor [my wife and me] behind. Good luck, que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

CLOSING NOW THEN. Buen Camino to the 180 pilgrims on the listing that are on the Camino now! If you can, please let us know how you are doing. I am flying out early tomorrow morning to the land of my ancestors to start my camino, and this is my last post in this thread. To ALL caminantes in ALL the caminos, God bless, y que la radiante luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Burn Camino, Sailor.
Thanks for the hard work on keeping this thread active.

The thread has been closed with the departure of Sailor to start his adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back