• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sept.-Oct. 2017 pilgrims: check in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KinkyOne.. we have 57 people listed in Sept and Oct in this thread now. You can see in a glance who they are and when they start. How's that calender function doing? :D
Well, Jill, I think that you have to ask @ivar about that.
But I can not avoid the feeling that you have a lot of fun like "defeating" (Sorry, English isn't my own language) the already existing feature.

Dancing on buried ground and taking all the credits? Well, OK......... ;)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Well, Jill, I think that you have to ask @ivar about that.
But I can not avoid the feeling that you have a lot of fun like "defeating" (Sorry, English isn't my own language) the already existing feature.

Dancing on buried ground and taking all the credits? Well, OK......... ;)

I think the problem with the forum calendar function is that using it is not really intuitive; it requires the creation of a thread, and then the function of adding yourself to the calendar is a bit clumsy to find. It took me awhile to track down how to do it.

Oh, and by the way, my birthday is Oct. 1st, so if you see me on the path, you are welcome to buy me a glass of vino tinto.
JaJaJa :p:p:p I wish! In fact I would happily buy you a bottle of whatever the Spanish equivalent is of champagne.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hey JillGat

Erorah hear.
I'm from Perth, Western Australia.
Flying in 2sept and out 27oct from Paris.
Starting from SJPdP most likely on 3rd Sept
Slow walker savouring my time.
Stealth camping all the way where possible.
Winging it all the way.

Dan From Asheville, NC and will be leaving SJPdP on September 27. Arrive Madrid on September 25, one night there, and arrive SJPdP on the 26 for a night. I'll turn 72 prior to my arrival so if you see an old man walking, it must be me!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
If you are starting the Camino Frances during the months of September or October 2017, and are interested in having your name added to the list, post in this thread and I will add you on the appropriate date in this first post. Sometimes knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail is fun. You can connect and plan together, too! (Since none of your family and friends wants to hear about it, most likely)
(Please note I will be leaving home for my Camino on 10th September, so won't be adding info. to this list after that. I can pass it on to somebody else then, maybe?)

Just reply to this thread with:
* where you are from
* when and where you are starting
* if you're not sure of a date yet, I will add a list for those, too.

When I get your info. on the thread, I will update the first post to add you. Buen Camino!

Camino Frances start date
Sept. 1 Patwill (with friends Carol and Bruce), Pamplona, judimama (Alaska, USA) SJPP, BillieBob Travis & Bruce, (Calif. and Nev., USA), Pamplona, MammaBear (Alberta, Canada) SJPP, Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP, Renee Fuller (Texas, USA) SJPP
Sept. 2
Sept. 3 Kazza57 (Brisbane, Australia) SJPP, Andreia Maris, (Brazil) Burgos, Jenny267 (Australia) Pamplona
Sept. 4 WildPlace (Scotland) SJPP
Sept. 5
Sept. 6 Happy Wanders QLD (Helen and Kym), Brisbane, Australia, SJPP, jerseygirl SJPP
Sept. 7 Carmel L, (Ripley, Australia), SJPP .. IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona, sadaf Bash (Toronto, Canada) SJPP, john pa (Australia) SJPP, Jackie Cupp (Nevada, USA) SJPP
Sept. 8 Susan in GA (Georgia, USA), SJPP, Tim Floyd (Minnesota, USA), Liddybee (Canada) SJPP
Sept. 9 jo webber (Arizona, USA) SJPP, tomjane40 (Arizona, USA), SJPP, julie s (Minnesota, USA), SJPP
Sept. 10 Shoe Whisperer Jan McMillion (North Carolina, USA) and Bonnie McMillion (California, USA) SJPP, Jmkos (Canada), SJPP
Sept. 11
Sept. 12 JillGat, (New Mexico, USA), Pamplona
Sept. 13 jagushemi & Freddy (New Jersey, USA), Roncesvalles Land-Wanderer (Virginia, USA), SJPP, Meredith (California, USA), SJPP, AlexanderAZ (Arizona, USA) SJPP
Sept. 14 JeroenKr (Netherlands0, Logrono
Sept. 15 Jimmy dublin (Ireland) SJPP, davebugg (Washington, USA), SJPP, Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP
Sept. 16 Mark T17 (Sydney, Australia) SJPP
Sept. 17 Charlotte Helbig (Phoenix, AZ) SJPP
Sept. 18 Road Warrior 1 and wife (Washington, USA)
Sept. 19 Carlinhos Perry (North Carolina, USA), Lugo, tjb1013 (Maine, USA), SJPP
Sept. 20 Lisa Macfarlane and Ross (Washington, USA) SJPP
Sept. 21 Wendywillo and husband, (Sydney, Australia), SJPP
Sept. 22 Mark Barnes (Texas, USA), Pamplona
Sept. 23 DoubleD (Canada), Astorga
Sept. 24 kinnear, (New Zealand), SJPP..Carolina Walker (North Carolina, USA), Tui, bopperNYC (New York, USA), Leon
Sept. 25
Sept. 26 Dana Pickett (New Brunswick, Canada) SJPP
Sept. 27 Norman Stephens, (California, USA), SJPP.. Sailor & wife (USA), SJPP
Sept. 28
Sept. 29
Sept. 30 Michael C (Honolulu, Hawaii, US) SJPP (after walking from Le Puy)

Oct. 1 DonaldGimmy, (California, USA), SJPP, Amy Davies (London, England), SJPP (starting from Le Puy on Sept. 7), Dorie Fallon (North Carolina, USA), Ponferrada, Nancy Brower (North Carolina, USA) Sarria
Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5 Kati Bosch (Florida, USA) Sarria
Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13 Edward Reardon (Maine, USA), SJPP
Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

Start date undetermined but sometime in Sept./Oct.
CaminoDebrita[/B]

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Jo:
Yes so far so good. I wake up very early so am able to get out and walk and be done by 8 or 8:30. At least it is still "cool" early in the morning. That will probably change shortly though. I am currently in West Virginia so have been able do some actual mountain walking. It's pretty humid here tho...it's always something!

Hi Charlotte, we are in Phx as well. Are you surviving the heat? Tricky to think about packing for cool weather (to us) when it is so hot here.
P.S.
I am thinking it will be about the same as it is here in the winter, probably in the 40s? I would start out and felt cold but noticed I got warm pretty quickly, especially with the pack. So I am planning about the same for the Camino. I am guessing it will still be a bit warm up to the end of Sept.
Long story short....I ran into some ladies that just got back. I met with them last week and got some good info. If you want to get together or just do a phone call private message me and we can figure it out.

Dan From Asheville, NC and will be leaving SJPdP on September 27. Arrive Madrid on September 25, one night there, and arrive SJPdP on the 26 for a night. I'll turn 72 prior to my arrival so if you see an old man walking, it must be me!
Already then, as of this writing we have Four forum members leaving St Jean on September 27th [Norman Stephens, Sailor & wife, and Dan. For identification, I will have a black Osprey Stratos 36 backpack [34L] with forum patch, military style camouflage hat, stars and stripes bandana. Buena suerte to The September 27 Team y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Coming from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and leaving SJPdP on September 8...staying at Orisson that night to shake off possible jet-lag.
Hey, someone else from Calgary! I wish we could leave from SJPP, but we won't be able to be away that long.

Charlotte, sent you a private message.

This is a wonderful thread for finding those in your semi local area also doing the Camino at about the same time. And seeing who is going when.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I streamlined the list a bit to make it more readable (an excellent idea from Kinky One). I did delete walking companions of forum members, just to make it simpler. You all can read through the posts on this thread to see whether members are part of groups. I hope I got your forum names right so people can find you to send a private message if they want, too. A few people I don't have countries of origin, so let me know if we can add it. I find it fascinating how many Americans and ESPECIALLY how many Aussies there are on this list! I know there is another Camino forum that many Europeans use, so maybe that's why there aren't as many listed? Europeans also tend to be a little more hardcore, so maybe they are leaving in November ;)

Keep in mind that there are many, many others - who don't blab about it on internet forums - who will be leaving the same time as you. You will likely meet many Koreans, for example, and folks from all other parts of the world!

I don't know.... some may use this list to find out when to go when there is a *better* chance of being alone!
Thanks JillGat,,, hopefully we are all adults and have already booked our flights etc,, it's just nice to know their is a camino journey companions if needed as I am a first timer it's always reassuring to be able to ask for help if needed,, and I am sure that there is a lot of space out there to have time alone for quiet reflection,,,!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If you are starting the Camino Frances during the months of September or October 2017, and are interested in having your name added to the list, post in this thread and I will add you on the appropriate date in this first post. Sometimes knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail is fun. You can connect and plan together, too! (Since none of your family and friends wants to hear about it, most likely)
(Please note I will be leaving home for my Camino on 10th September, so won't be adding info. to this list after that. I can pass it on to somebody else then, maybe?)

* where you are from

When I get your info. on the thread, I will update the first post to add you. Buen Camino!

Sept. 1
Patwill, Pamplona
judimama (Alaska, USA) SJPP
BillieBob (Calif. and Nev., USA), Pamplona
MammaBear (Alberta, Canada) SJPP
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP
Renee Fuller (Texas, USA) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3
Kazza57 (Brisbane, Australia) SJPP
Andreia Maris, (Brazil) Burgos
Jenny267 (Australia) Pamplona
Erorah (Perth, Australia) SJPP

Sept. 4
WildPlace (Scotland) SJPP

Sept. 5

Sept. 6
Happy Wanders (Brisbane, Australia), SJPP
jerseygirl SJPP

Sept. 7
Carmel L, (Ripley, Australia), SJPP
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
sadaf Bash (Toronto, Canada) SJPP
john pa (Australia) SJPP
Jackie Cupp (Nevada, USA) SJPP
Jennifer (Oregon/Texas, USA) SJPP

Sept. 8
Susan in GA (Georgia, USA), SJPP
Tim Floyd (Minnesota, USA)
Liddybee (Canada) SJPP

Sept. 9
jo webber (Arizona, USA) SJPP
tomjane40 (Arizona, USA), SJPP
julie s (Minnesota, USA), SJPP

Sept. 10
Shoe Whisperer (North Carolina, USA),SJPP
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12
JillGat, (New Mexico, USA), Pamplona

Sept. 13
jagushemi(New Jersey, USA), Roncesvalles
Land-Wanderer (Virginia, USA), SJPP
Meredith (California, USA), SJPP
AlexanderAZ (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 14 JeroenKr (Netherlands), Logrono

Sept. 15
Jimmy dublin (Ireland) SJPP
davebugg (Washington, USA), SJPP
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16
Mark T17 (Sydney, Australia) SJPP

Sept. 17
Charlotte Helbig (Arizona), SJPP

Sept. 18
Road Warrior 1 (Washington, USA)

Sept. 19
Carlinhos Perry (North Carolina, USA), Lugo
tjb1013 (Maine, USA), SJPP

Sept. 20
Lisa Macfarlane (Washington, USA) SJPP

Sept. 21
Wendywillo (Sydney, Australia), SJPP

Sept. 22
Mark Barnes (Texas, USA), Pamplona

Sept. 23
DoubleD (Canada), Astorga

Sept. 24
kinnear, (New Zealand), SJPP
Carolina Walker (North Carolina, USA), Tui
bopperNYC (New York, USA), Leon

Sept. 25

Sept. 26
Dana Pickett (New Brunswick, Canada) SJPP

Sept. 27
Norman Stephens, (California, USA), SJPP
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30
Michael C (Honolulu, Hawaii, US) SJPP (after walking from Le Puy)

Oct. 1
DonaldGimmy, (California, USA), SJPP
Amy Davies (London, England), SJPP (starting from Le Puy on Sept. 7)
Dorie Fallon (North Carolina, USA), Ponferrada
Nancy Brower (North Carolina, USA) Sarria

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5
Kati Bosch (Florida, USA) Sarria

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13
Edward Reardon (Maine, USA), SJPP

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Jill, thanks for arranging a thread on this topic. I am from Adelaide, Australia starting from SJPP on September 3rd and walking with my husband. This is our first camino. Current plan is for a friend of mine to join us in Sarria on October 4th to walk final leg.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Nice thread maintenance, very attractive @JillGat !

"B" from central Washington State, "Brandt" from Boston. Start from SJPP on 28 Sept. 2017

Thanks JillGat for the "clean copy" . . . it is missing member "bearwithme" leaving St Jean on September 27th [could be missing others, so, members please check the listing for accuracy]. Buena suerte y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Patwill, Pamplona
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3
Margaret Faulkner (Arizona, USA), SJPP

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6
jerseygirl SJPP

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Liddybee (Canada) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP
Field Marshall (Texas, USA), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17
Charlotte Helbig (Arizona, USA), SJPP

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP
bearwithme (North Carolina, USA), SJPP

Sept. 28
simplyB (North Carolina, USA), SJPP
Brandt (Boston, Mass, USA) SJPP

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Sometimes I see these "responses" that quote the initial post, but I don't see anything more. When is your start date, Mauicathie? :) Jill

Hi Jill

I appreciate how many responses you are managing now, can you please update the list to show my location as Adelaide, Australia not Arizona, USA as displayed. So will have 4 groups from Australia leaving that day.

Sept. 3

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Jill

I appreciate how many responses you are managing now, can you please update the list to show my location as Adelaide, Australia not Arizona, USA as displayed. So will have 4 groups from Australia leaving that day.

Sept. 3

Done. So can I change my country from USA to Australia, while I'm at it? ;)

Hello! I just realised we're walking in October 2017... so I can join in... but not on the CF :rolleyes:

* where you are from
I'm an English woman living in France

We're flying into Lisbon on the 12th October

We're walking south on the Rota Vicentina on the 13th October

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello! I just realised we're walking in October 2017... so I can join in... but not on the CF :rolleyes:

* where you are from
I'm an English woman living in France

We're flying into Lisbon on the 12th October

We're walking south on the Rota Vicentina on the 13th October

Hi LesBrass! I'm only putting CF walkers on this list, but you can add your info to the calendar, which incudes everybody! Buen Camino, Jill

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi JillGat, jerseygirl here. I guess you found me on the calender. I am starting out on Sept. 6, staying in orisson that night. I am from New Jersey, USA

Leaving Saint Jean Pied de Port on September 17. From Mexico!!
* where you are from

Sept. 1
Patwill, (Texas, USA) Pamplona
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3
Margaret Faulkner (Adelaide, Australia) SJPP

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6
jerseygirl (New Jersey, USA), SJPP

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Liddybee (Alberta, Canada) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
BetsyC from California. Starting from Sarria October 6.

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Kristin and Jeff - Wisconsin, US, starting in SJPP on Sept 23

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Vickie Woods (Oregon, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Sept 6, Vettesquared (Steve Simmons), South Carolina, USA, SJPP

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
Jerri Kerley (Texas, USA) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

This is a great idea!

September 13th
Honora (HikerNana) (Massachusetts, USA) starting from SJPP.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the forum for all the information. I read all the time but am more of an observer than a "poster". This site has been so much help for me to prepare for the Camino. Can't wait to begin!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Did I forget anybody so far? (sheesh!!)

€83,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5
Zen Librarian (Netherlands) SJPP

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Hi everyone!
I'm Stella, from North Carolina/New York, and I'll be leaving from SJPDP on Sept. 16 with a friend from Korea! Seems like there are a few North Carolinians I might run into along the way!
We'll also be staying that night at Orisson. It's my first camino, and I'm really excited!!

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Hi JillGat I'll be arriving from Melbourne Australia and starting from SJPP on September 2nd :)

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2

Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

Carl Perkins - New Zealand. Leaving Leon 20th Sept.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Jill

John C. (formerly multipurpose) and my friend Stan-the-Man, both from Sacramento CA, starting Sept 25 from SJPP and planning to make it to Santiago and possibly beyond to the sea. The start date is my best estimate because Stan's aunt lives in Barcelona and wants to show us the city which may take 2-3 days. I think there is a bullfight and the Gaudi cathedral planned. We already have our airline tickets to Barcelona.

If the stars align, I will be walking the Frances towards the end of Sept (exact date tbd) with my squeeze Xavier (aka Mr. Mustache). Now that I know the botufumeiro will be in full swing on Nov 1, I have something to work towards!
We are from Baltimore, but currently living in Santa Fe NM (time to get out for some practice hikes!)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Anna Curavic (Melbourne, Australia), SJPP
Sept. 3

Sept. 4
DrLisa (Missouri, USA) SJPP (with kids!)

Sept. 5

Sept. 6
vettesquared ((South Carolina, USA), SJPP

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Pablo Añón (Uruguay) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17
josephmcclain (Mexico), SJPP

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29
David and Theresa, Arkansas, Logrono
Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Zoe&Ollie (Toronto, Canada) Sarria
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Betsy C. (California, USA) Sarria
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Meredyth Potter from Carlsbad CA. Beginning 9/13/17 from SJPDP.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If the stars align, I will be walking the Frances towards the end of Sept (exact date tbd) with my squeeze Xavier (aka Mr. Mustache). Now that I know the botufumeiro will be in full swing on Nov 1, I have something to work towards!
We are from Baltimore, but currently living in Santa Fe NM (time to get out for some practice hikes!)

Hi Bmore! I'm in Albuquerque. It's hard to get out for hikes when it's 95F outside, huh?

€149,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP
Mobilemejen (Oregon/Texas, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9
Thundria (Ontario, Canada), SJPP

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13
Snorringdog (British Columbia, Canada) SJPP
Honora (Massachusetts, USA) SJPP

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP
Sunbun (Montana, USA) SJPP

Sept. 16
Stella Kim (North Carolina/New York) USA, SJPP

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19
Carl Perkins (New Zealand), Leon

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22
JudyinTexas (Texas, USA) SJPP

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25
formerly multipurpose John C. (California, USA) SJPP

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30
David and Theresa (Arkansas, USA), Logrono

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic
(New Mexico, USA) around the end of Sept.

BRILLIANT IDEA! I am the only one so far travelling on 19th October.

Hi,
I am Carol Lindsey from Florida, USA. I will be starting the Camino Frances from SJPP on September 21st and stopping in Orisson for the night. This is my first Camino. Looking forward to meeting fellow adventurers! Burn Camino!

€149,-
Sept. 1, SJPDP
Kathy Mccormick, Oregon
Sue Lemire , Oregon
Becky Job , California

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic

€149,-
Andrea from British Columbia, Canada.
Finishing what I started last year and I start in Leon on September 17th!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

* where you are from

LitoB*
Geneva, Switzerland,
Sept 18 from Sarria, targetting to be in Santiago by Sept 23
Sept 24 from Santiago to Finisterre
*Butterflies in my gut go crazy each time I read up on everyone's adventures in the forum.

Mary Louise from Calgary, Canada. Beginning the Via de la Plata from Seville on Oct. 3, but you can say hello at Emaus Albergue in Burgos, where I shall be a hospitalera from Sept. 18-30. Jill, you might put me in for Sept. 18.

LitoB*
Geneva, Switzerland,
Sept 18 from Sarria, targetting to be in Santiago by Sept 23
Sept 24 from Santiago to Finisterre
*Butterflies in my gut go crazy each time I read up on everyone's adventures in the forum.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Oooooooh, thank you, I like this thread style calendar.
Looking forward to seeing who we may be walking with. I'm easy to recognise, I've pink hair.
Amy & Lyndsey from the UK, Friday 6th October, Ponferrada.

€149,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP
kathyj1421 (Oregon, USA) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17
Andrea CT (British Columbia, Canada), Leon

Sept. 18

Sept. 19
Terri Palmer (Texas, USA) O'Cebreiro

Sept. 20
Cindy Lien (Taiwan), SJPP
Canuck Pilgrim (Canada, I assume!) Ponferrada

Sept. 21
Adventurer 60 (Florida, USA) SJPP

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1
Tali, Leon

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Achilles (California, USA) SJPP
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic

€149,-

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1
Tali, Leon

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic
b

* where you are from

Sept. 1
Kiwi girl (UK) SJPP

Sept. 2
Sept. 3

Sept. 4

Sept. 5

Sept. 6

Sept. 7
IKate65 (Ireland) Baiona
john pa (Australia) SJPP

Sept. 8
Dabo (Arizona, USA) SJPP

Sept. 9

Sept. 10
Jmkos (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 11

Sept. 12

Sept. 13

Sept. 15
Abby Dee (Canada), SJPP

Sept. 16

Sept. 17

Sept. 18

Sept. 19

Sept. 20

Sept. 21

Sept. 22

Sept. 23
KDahl (Wisconsin) SJPP

Sept. 24

Sept. 25

Sept. 26

Sept. 27
Sailor (USA), SJPP

Sept. 28

Sept. 29

Sept. 30

Oct. 1
Tali, Leon

Oct. 2
Oct. 3
Oct. 4
Oct. 5

Oct. 6
Oct. 7
Oct. 8
Oct. 9
Oct. 10
Oct. 11
Oct. 12
Oct. 13

Oct. 14
Oct. 15
Oct. 16
Oct. 17
Oct. 18
Oct. 19
Julia Mumford (UK) SJPP
Oct. 20
Oct. 21
Oct. 22
Oct. 23
Oct. 24
Oct. 25
Oct. 26
Oct. 27
Oct. 28
Oct. 29
Oct. 30
Oct. 31

CaminoDebrita
Bmore Nomadic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back