• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

September Ingles

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Buen Camino - good to read your latest plans.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Third time. Guess I must like it! First time was in September 2012. I went again in 2016 and was amazed at how many more people there were that September! Hope it isn't more crowded this time. Fingers crossed.
I have not walked from A Coruna before so I will do that to warm up ? Then starting from Ferrol on the 16th.
Hola Al

The route is much more busy than previously. This month Albergues are reporting that they are full by 1pm. It may be a small consolation but I'll buy you a welcome drink when you arrive!

Buen Camino John

Third time. Guess I must like it! First time was in September 2012. I went again in 2016 and was amazed at how many more people there were that September! Hope it isn't more crowded this time. Fingers crossed.
I have not walked from A Coruna before so I will do that to warm up ? Then starting from Ferrol on the 16th.
Al , cross your fingers , close your eyes and think you are Remi .:D

Wish you a lovely journey and a Buen Camino , Peter .

We have one active conversation about avatars. Each time I see Mister Al's avatar I click and read the conversation. You, Sir, are a REAL optimist. Good luck on CI, que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Al, I expect to be 8 days behind you and doing it in the same manner, 2 days in a Coruña the walk from Ferrol. It's only my second time though.

Safe travels and Buen Camino!
Well, if all goes well @SYates could host the @Al the optimist and @JohnnieWalker takes care for his "liquid" needs. And I think that trio would make the best duo ;)

And then after 8 days you join in with completely new energy :D

Thanks all. So sweet. I know I haven't been posting much as I have been busy at University (The problem with trying to do a 3 year degree in 19 months).
I have only managed time on the El Salvador this year and had not intended any more (using the summer break to catch up for the missed months). Still, the temptation eventually overwhelmed me last weekend!
So sorry I will just miss you Mike. What a pity as I love the chance to meet regulars. Yes Laura, I am aware of the new meet opportunity and I fondly remember our meet up at Tertulia. BTW that walk gifted me a new heel spur - so at least I don't hobble lopsidedly anymore! :)
I intend arriving in SDC on the 21st, so get the scotch ready JW!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

I will be walking my first ever camino this September and have chosen the Camino Ingles. The Inca Trail is the only other multi-day hike I have ever done and is roughly the same length in terms of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back