• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sevilla

Haputo

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2013
Good Morning,

Any lodging recommendations while in Sevilla? I'm walking Via de la Plata with my two brothers in March. We will be staying in Sevilla for approximately three days. Thank you.

Wanda

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Wanda. Prior to leaving on my Camino, I stayed at the Triana Backpacker’s Hostel. It’s just off the Camino and in a great part of town. Just a short walk to the Cathedral and main historical section of the city. They offer both private rooms and dorm beds. I would most gladly stay there again.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Wanda. Prior to leaving on my Camino, I stayed at the Triana Backpacker’s Hostel. It’s just off the Camino and in a great part of town. Just a short walk to the Cathedral and main historical section of the city. They offer both private rooms and dorm beds. I would most gladly stay there again.

Thank you!

Good Morning,

Any lodging recommendations while in Sevilla? I'm walking Via de la Plata with my two brothers in March. We will be staying in Sevilla for approximately three days. Thank you.

Wanda
Stayed a La Flemenka Hostel last spring. Would recommend it. Near/in the old town area and easy access to the camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Good Morning,

Wanda

We have booked into the Hotel Simon for 4 nights prior to starting the VDLP on March 28th. I booked via the hotel website but in the comments part of the booking I mentioned that we were pilgrims and asked if they gave discounts to pilgrims. The next day I received an email saying that my original booking had been cancelled and they had rebooked us as pilgrims and given us a 15% discount; a saving of almost 60 euros over 4 days. They also issue Credencials for 3 eu.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thank you!
I want it to be a quiet place. I walked the Camino Portuguese (Coastal) in October, and on my last day in Porto, I had to move from the House of Sandeman to Passenger Hostel. The facilities and staff were outstanding, but it was very noisy at night.
We have booked into the Hotel Simon for 4 nights prior to starting the VDLP on March 28th. I booked via the hotel website but in the comments part of the booking I mentioned that we were pilgrims and asked if they gave discounts to pilgrims. The next day I received an email saying that my original booking had been cancelled and they had rebooked us as pilgrims and given us a 15% discount; a saving of almost 60 euros over 4 days. They also issue Credencials for 3 eu.

I stayed at Hotel La Parada del Marqués before embarking on the VDLP last March. Was a great little hotel with a wonderful breakfast and faces the bridge heading out of Sevilla. Very reasonable price.

Most read last week in this forum

After Requejo, you pass thru a little town, Padornelo and then by a gas station with a bar. You follow N-525 for a short way and then come to a turn off to the right, leading thru Aciberos. There...
My daughter just has a few weeks off so we flew to Portugal to visit my brother in Braga, then he drove us up to Puebla de Sanabria to walk the Camino Sanabres. Tomorrow we start walking, but I...
Greetings from sunny Cea. Are there any hostels between Cea and A Laxe? Hostel in Castro Dozon is closed
After Olleros de Tera at one point you will come to a crossing where there are two arrows. One pointing to the road and one pointing straight on into the greenery. If you have the Via de la Plata...
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back