Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Seville airport to Trianna backpackers 9pm tonight

angelafinnigan

Year of past OR future Camino
What's the best way to get to Trianna backpackers, I'm a female arriving late in Seville and travelling alone. Any help appreciated.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

grayland

Staff member
Yes
Arriving late....I would suggest a taxi for safety reasons. Be sure you have a good map and address. Taxi driver should be able to find but better to be safe.
Trianna has a kitchen or the restaurant row is a few blocks away.

Paschulke

Cycled VdlP May '14
Wish list: Camino de levante
Hi Angela, we're starting cycling from Sevilla May 13, see you soon if all goes well! Have a great walk until then! :)

musicman

Ensuitepilgrim
2004, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
Airport Bus to Centre, thorn short taxi ride; I believe there is a decent restaurant on same st. As Trianna

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

Jamilla's mum

VDLP - April 2015 - hopefully!
This answer is too late for the OP, but may be of use to future arrivals.
Ryanair cocked up my booking last year, which meant I arrived after 10.00pm, in Sevilla airport. I then took the airport bus into town, getting off early because I was at least a bit confused. (You should take it all the way to the bus station.)
A few years ago I was attacked and sexually molested at night in a city I knew well and loved; so was very anxious about walking alone at night to a strange hostel in a strange city.
HOWEVER - from the moment I got off the bus I could almost 'smell' how safe this city is. Fear departed and I walked all the way, using the map from hostelbookers as a guide.
When unsure if I'd walked past my turning, I asked 'Triana?' in a small bar and immediately a smiling guy jumped up to show me the way.
It was so very, very easy ...

crackmrmac

Veteran Member
Yes, too late for OP. We stayed here http://www.hotelesmonte.com/hotel-sevilla-montetriana-EN.html at a super low rate. They had a link to city taxi web page which I can't locate right now. There is a standard taxi fare from airport to city. It is also advertised in airport. Last October the fares were €20, €25, €30. Lowest fare was normal hours. Highest fare was holiday late hours. This fare is for cab irrespective of baggage etc.( Irrespective here means included)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads