• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Seville to Caceres or thereabouts.

Sunopo

Time of past OR future Camino
VdlP, Hærvejen, Mozárabe,
Left Seville this morning at about 7.30 am. Still dark but nice to walk through Seville with the Sevillians (?) beginning their day.
Stayed at Triana backpackers hostel, they said there were 6 pilgrims staying, same yesterday. I didn't see anyone during the day but one person arrived later here in Guillana whom I recognized from yesterday.
I took the river route out of Seville rather than Camas. It was light by then. The route must have been cleared/cleaned up. Only saw a few people walking their dogs and a few on bikes going that way to work. Still some trash under the bridges but nothing to be alarmed about.
Albergue in Guillana only allowing 3 pilgrims in a 6 bed dorm, so full here tonight I think.
French couple walking South they said they met 20 ! pilgrims yesterday but only a few today.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Left Seville this morning at about 7.30 am. Still dark but nice to walk through Seville with the Sevillians (?) beginning their day.
Stayed at Triana backpackers hostel, they said there were 6 pilgrims staying, same yesterday. I didn't see anyone during the day but one person arrived later here in Guillana whom I recognized from yesterday.
I took the river route out of Seville rather than Camas. It was light by then. The route must have been cleared/cleaned up. Only saw a few people walking their dogs and a few on bikes going that way to work. Still some trash under the bridges but nothing to be alarmed about.
Albergue in Guillana only allowing 3 pilgrims in a 6 bed dorm, so full here tonight I think.
French couple walking South they said they met 20 ! pilgrims yesterday but only a few today.
Thanks that is really useful information. I will be starting next week from Seville. Keep posting if you can. I have started a "Live from the Camino" thread too. Gracias and Buen Camino

Another good (short) day on the camino. In Castilblanco de los Arroyos staying at Casa Salvadora. Weather about 30c in the afternoon so it's good to walk early.
The municipal albergue is still not open. Señora Salvadora can accommodate 11 I believe. It's a lovely guest house. 14€ for a single, 25 € for a twin. Nearly full tonight.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Another good (short) day on the camino. In Castilblanco de los Arroyos staying at Casa Salvadora. Weather about 30c in the afternoon so it's good to walk early.
The municipal albergue is still not open. Señora Salvadora can accommodate 11 I believe. It's a lovely guest house. 14€ for a single, 25 € for a twin. Nearly full tonight.
Just made a reservation at Casa Salvadora this morning. Love your updates. This one is perfect. I may have to share my Compostela with you!!!
Buen Camino Sunopo.

Wow - still 30c! I set off on 18th. It'll be an odd one to work out clothes wise as going from very warm to potentially very cold by the time I hit Galicia in November - but it's all about the layers I guess. Buen Camino and keep the posts coming!

Did you stay in Albergue Luz del Camino?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Just made a reservation at Casa Salvadora this morning. Love your updates. This one is perfect. I may have to share my Compostela with you!!!
Buen Camino Sunopo.
Did you phone to make a reservation? I can't find an e-mail address for them....

Wow - still 30c! I set off on 18th. It'll be an odd one to work out clothes wise as going from very warm to potentially very cold by the time I hit Galicia in November - but it's all about the layers I guess. Buen Camino and keep the posts coming!
I will start on the 14th and according to the long term forecast it looks like it will be about 28 or 29 every day for the foreseeable future.
Did you phone to make a reservation? I can't find an e-mail address for them....
My friend that i will be walking with is in Sevilla now and called to make the reservation. Good luck

I will start on the 14th and according to the long term forecast it looks like it will be about 28 or 29 every day for the foreseeable future.

My friend that i will be walking with is in Sevilla now and called to make the reservation. Good luck

Mmm re: weather, I checked accuweather and when I hit Salamanca on 7th Nov it's predicting 17c and in Ourense where I hope to be by 19th Nov it's down to around 14c. So not cold, but def cooling down as I head Northward! But perfect walking temps for me. Obs also predicting rain in Galicia ☺️. But weather is like Covid, is like shares - could go up or down at any time!

Re: Casa Salvadora - thanks for info. I'll give them a call.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Arrived in Real de la Jara, 27 km from Castilblanco. Took taxi to park entrance and started early with head lamp. This to avoid the worst of the heat. And not keen on walking on the road. Beautiful day.
Staying at Alojamiento del Peregrino, 10€. Had booked ahead which seems to be expected since it was the first question they asked.
The municipal albergue is closed. I was unable to contact Alojamiento Molina, or rather when I sent them a WhatsApp message to the mobile number I had, I got a reply that they were a private person ( meaning no longer an albergue, or did I have the wrong number?) I shall try to investigate later.

Mmm re: weather, I checked accuweather and when I hit Salamanca on 7th Nov it's predicting 17c and in Ourense where I hope to be by 19th Nov it's down to around 14c. So not cold, but def cooling down as I head Northward! But perfect walking temps for me. Obs also predicting rain in Galicia ☺️. But weather is like Covid, is like shares - could go up or down at any time!

Re: Casa Salvadora - thanks for info. I'll give them a call.
You asked about Luz de Camino and I made a reservation there by email. They got back to me in a few hours

Arrived in Real de la Jara, 27 km from Castilblanco. Took taxi to park entrance and started early with head lamp. This to avoid the worst of the heat. And not keen on walking on the road. Beautiful day.
Staying at Alojamiento del Peregrino, 10€. Had booked ahead which seems to be expected since it was the first question they asked.
The municipal albergue is closed. I was unable to contact Alojamiento Molina, or rather when I sent them a WhatsApp message to the mobile number I had, I got a reply that they were a private person ( meaning no longer an albergue, or did I have the wrong number?) I shall try to investigate later.
I was wondering where you stayed in Almaden? I have been trying to reach the owner at Albergue La Casa del Reloj by email. He never responded (I think his name is Luis). My friend in Sevilla has called many times and he has not answered the phone. My friend used the telephone number on Gronze. If you stayed there please let me know and if you called for a reservation and the number you used. Thanks

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I was wondering where you stayed in Almaden? I have been trying to reach the owner at Albergue La Casa del Reloj by email. He never responded (I think his name is Luis). My friend in Sevilla has called many times and he has not answered the phone. My friend used the telephone number on Gronze. If you stayed there please let me know and if you called for a reservation and the number you used. Thanks

Sorry, we went straight from Castilblanco de los Arroyos to Real de la Jara. And only briefly stopped for a coffee in Almaden. So can't answer your question. If I meet anyone who has stayed there I will ask.

Let me add that where I'm staying tonight its full and they fill the top bunks too which makes it very uncomfortable. The couple who got our top bunks have decided to leave again and find something else. It might be worth considering the extra expense to book a twin room in one of the other places, especially if you can share with someone.

Ok asked someone who stayed in Almaden last night: both places are open including the municipal albergue which just opened again Monday. They have room for 50. The private albergue is open too but no-one answering the phone because the hospitalero is sick, it seems. Can't guarantee I've got the exact version of the story but sounds like everything is open.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ok asked someone who stayed in Almaden last night: both places are open including the municipal albergue which just opened again Monday. They have room for 50. The private albergue is open too but no-one answering the phone because the hospitalero is sick, it seems. Can't guarantee I've got the exact version of the story but sounds like everything is open.
Thanks so much

Hi @Sunopo it’s great to read your updates as I’m planning our VdeP right now!

Muchas gracias y Buen Camino.

Arrived in Real de la Jara, 27 km from Castilblanco.
Hi @Sunopo re above, I thought it was much further between these two towns, so was planning to stay in Almaden. Was that due to taking the taxi? To park entrance? Would appreciate your clarification - as you are ‘on the ground’. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi @Sunopo re above, I thought it was much further between these two towns, so was planning to stay in Almaden. Was that due to taking the taxi? To park entrance? Would appreciate your clarification - as you are ‘on the ground’. Thank you
Hi Jenny
He did take a taxi to the park entrance which is 16K from Castilblanco (according to Gronze). Then it is 12K to Almaden and another 14 to El Real de la Jara. I will be walking starting Wednesday. I will take a taxi also to the park entrance but sleep in Almaden. Then go only to Jara the following day. I want to take it a little easy early on and walk myself into shape.

Hi Jenny
He did take a taxi to the park entrance which is 16K from Castilblanco (according to Gronze). Then it is 12K to Almaden and another 14 to El Real de la Jara. I will be walking starting Wednesday. I will take a taxi also to the park entrance but sleep in Almaden. Then go only to Jara the following day. I want to take it a little easy early on and walk myself into shape.
It is very wise to taxi to the park: The 16 kms walk to the park is much on narrow paved road... I was glad I skipped it.

That's right, took a taxi with no regrets. Also glad we reached the infamous hill midmorning while not yet so hot.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Now in Monasterio. Plenty of accommodation here. However, because of long weekend starting, everything fully booked already in Fuente de Cantos and Calzadilla de los Barros for tomorrow night. Got my reservation in just in time.

Oh thanks everyone - that’s great to know. I think I’d read about the taxi to the park on another thread but it hadn’t registered! I’ll revisit our ‘itinerary’. 😎

Oh thanks everyone - that’s great to know. I think I’d read about the taxi to the park on another thread but it hadn’t registered! I’ll revisit our ‘itinerary’. 😎
Hi, I really don't understand the recommendation for that taxi ride!
IMHO there is nothing wrong with the walk out of Sevilla!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Marty. This is referring to the stage from Castilblanco, not the first day from Seville. 🙏

may I explain why but only for myself of course. There was a time where 30k was no problem. Now because of where I live and the difficulty of training alot along with my age makes a 28+k day this early in my camino a very difficult task and one that I would prefer to avoid. It is simply that. The thought of risking exhaustion, which would be a real concern is nothing I want to confront. At 67 I will not pick and choose my challenges. No need to test the outer reaches of endurance or health. Buen Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
may I explain why but only for myself of course. There was a time where 30k was no problem. Now because of where I live and the difficulty of training alot along with my age makes a 28+k day this early in my camino a very difficult task and one that I would prefer to avoid. It is simply that. The thought of risking exhaustion, which would be a real concern is nothing I want to confront. At 67 I will not pick and choose my challenges. No need to test the outer reaches of endurance or health. Buen Camino
Very easily understandable. Have fun, not pain. The VdlP is great, but skip the long challenges. No need to do them. After all, you are in it for a long pleasant walk, and the VdlP will present a lot of of challenges to you as it is. No need to add extra pain to your walk; It is a fantastic Camino. I wish I was there, but life interfers, unfortunately...

Last edited:
No problem!! 👍

In Fuente de Cantos, Casa Vicenta. Note that its a hotel restaurant therefore they do not always answer or reply immediately when busy but otherwise helpful. Email (which I have not actually tried)
Jorrgesant80@gmail.com and mobile phone: +34 692208884 which I used for text message. They are also on WhatsApp with that number I believe.
Weather a little cooler today so very pleasant.

Last edited:

€60,-
Random question - but might while away an hour of your lives, as it has mine! Does anyone know how to add a new camino to your profile? I've gone into the profile page, where my caminos are listed, but it just won't let me add a new one (VdlP 2021 obvs!) All the other details seem ok to edit - maybe just a glitch on my profile or PC?

Random question - but might while away an hour of your lives, as it has mine! Does anyone know how to add a new camino to your profile? I've gone into the profile page, where my caminos are listed, but it just won't let me add a new one (VdlP 2021 obvs!) All the other details seem ok to edit - maybe just a glitch on my profile or PC?

My understanding is, that some time back, there was a change so now the information below your photo / avatar is for first or next Camino. Many people now have their Caminos listed as part of their signature. I think one rationale was so as not to ‘take up screen space’ by long lists on the narrow left column.

Mine is an example - I changed the information under my my photo to show next planned Camino. And listed my past Caminos in my signature. This can be done in settings.

Hope that is both accurate and helpful 😎

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My understanding is, that some time back, there was a change so now the information below your photo / avatar is for first or next Camino. Many people now have their Caminos listed as part of their signature. I think one rationale was so as not to ‘take up screen space’ by long lists on the narrow left column.

Mine is an example - I changed the information under my my photo to show next planned Camino. And listed my past Caminos in my signature. This can be done in settings.

Hope that is both accurate and helpful 😎
Thanks for that. Makes sense - and actually, as of today, my plans have now significantly changed and I will no longer be commencing the VdlP this autumn - I've switched it to Feb/Mar instead. I have had a yearning to return to Nepal for the past 2 years and now, UK have finally removed Nepal from the red list as of tomorrow. I was going to still do the camino and do Nepal in the spring, but in these uncertain times I just figured we have to grab opportunities when we can, so heading off to Kathmandu on 22/10 for a slightly different 'camino' experience! Buen Camino to all and thanks for all your advice and assistance - it will still come in very handy in the Spring!

In Fuente de Cantos, Casa Vicenta. Note that its a hotel restaurant therefore they do not always answer or reply immediately when busy but otherwise helpful. Email (which I have not actually tried)
Jorrgesant80@gmail.com and mobile phone: +34 692208884 which I used for text message. They are also on WhatsApp with that number I believe.
Weather a little cooler today so very pleasant.
Heads up re Casa Vicenta: wanted to leave early but found we were locked in ☹️. Had to wait until 6.30 before someone came to open up. Other than the uncomfortable feeling of unsafe conditions in the event of🔥, I recommend to check leaving time with hotel so not to have your departure delayed.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Maybe the problem is that the field is limited to 50 characters now. Some changes were made recently, as discussed on this thread.

You have more than 50 character in your field, so that must have been last revised before certain changes were made by Ivar. As explained in the thread I linked above, it is preferable to put that information in your signature.

More info re Convento de San Francisco: they offer a great home cooked pilgrim menu for 9€. Can recommend.
That’s great to know thank you. It’s one of our planned stops in April - if you could call it a plan this far out - but I’ll definitely put a * on that one 🙏

@Sunopo as our peregrina on the ground - how have you found wi fi so far in the Albergues / hostels etc.? I usually write a daily blog - just for a small group of family and friends - so wondering how that has been. I’ve written a blog for all my Caminos over the past ten years and later turned into hard cover books - which I treasure - so I’ll continue the tradition if it’s possible.

@Sunopo as our peregrina on the ground - how have you found wi fi so far in the Albergues / hostels etc.? I usually write a daily blog - just for a small group of family and friends - so wondering how that has been. I’ve written a blog for all my Caminos over the past ten years and later turned into hard cover books - which I treasure - so I’ll continue the tradition if it’s possible.
So far so good. In fact pretty good. In casa Salvadora ( such a lovely place) and some others its fibre optic connectivity = high speed.
When I get home I shall look up your blog, will allow me to continue to travel over the winter.

So far so good. In fact pretty good. In casa Salvadora ( such a lovely place) and some others its fibre optic connectivity = high speed.
When I get home I shall look up your blog, will allow me to continue to travel over the winter.
Oops, sorry just saw your blog is for family not public.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
At Albergue turistico la Almazara, 13km after Zafra because I wanted to see what its like and to have an easy day.
15€ breakfast incl. Pilgrim menu 8€, simple but does the job. Includes coffee as well as postre.
Room modern and clean, aircon also ( central so probably reversible/heating in winter). Like a little oasis in the middle of nowhere. Can see Villafranca in the distance (7 km). But will aim for Torremeija tomorrow.

At Albergue turistico la Almazara, 13km after Zafra because I wanted to see what its like and to have an easy day.
Oh my, stop the presses! So glad to hear that this place is open again. For those who aren’t familiar with it, it’s in the site of an old olive old press (that’s what Almazara means). I have stopped there for drinks in the café just to get a look. The second time I was there, a new fancy restaurant, owned by someone in Villafranca de los Barros, was opening.

I remember thinking it would be a nice place if I wanted to just relax on a lawn chair in the interior courtyard, which was quite green compared to the terrain outside.

It has a checkered history, opening and closing in sync with the changing political winds in Villafranca, which is the government entity that owns it, I believe.

Is the restaurant still a white linen tablecloth kind of place? Or do they only do service for the pilgrims?

Oh my, stop the presses! So glad to hear that this place is open again. For those who aren’t familiar with it, it’s in the site of an old olive old press (that’s what Almazara means). I have stopped there for drinks in the café just to get a look. The second time I was there, a new fancy restaurant, owned by someone in Villafranca de los Barros, was opening.

I remember thinking it would be a nice place if I wanted to just relax on a lawn chair in the interior courtyard, which was quite green compared to the terrain outside.

It has a checkered history, opening and closing in sync with the changing political winds in Villafranca, which is the government entity that owns it, I believe.

Is the restaurant still a white linen tablecloth kind of place? Or do they only do service for the pilgrims?
The courtyard is artificial grass, lovely green colour 😂. Nice white plastic tables. Actually very nice. Seems to be run by a family. My Spanish is limited but can give you Susanna's contact details at some point if you want to find out more. It is a turistico kind of place, there are non pilgrims here today.
DSC_0711.JPG

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Oh my, stop the presses! So glad to hear that this place is open again. For those who aren’t familiar with it, it’s in the site of an old olive old press
Same here! I visited twice, and found it deserted and almost derelict. it looks like there may be a third.

I was astonished to find that a bitumen road had been built right to it from the N630, which included a bridge over the railway.EC17E3B8-2FB0-4F40-9BD0-0B6D37C6A66A.jpeg

€60,-
I was astonished to find that a bitumen road had been built right to it from the N630, which included a bridge over the railway.View attachment 110994
So glad you posted the satellite photo because this morning leaving we were told that the camino is being rerouted to pass by the albergue.
So we followed the new route which crosses the n630 then a bridge across motorway. Once across the motorway/highway, it is a graded gravel road with new camino markings easy to follow. Susanna at the albergue said this was to avoid crossing the railtracks, deemed too dangerous. Correctly so but there are some politics involved since new route now will oblige pilgrims to pass by the Albergue.
Also found an old faded sign showing EU funding of 348.000 euros, presumably for the road but maybe also the building renovation and establishing of olive press museum.
Interesting to see how successful this project will be.
Wifi not the best in the room I was in.
Anyways, give it a try if you pass that way, to encourage the business.

Fewer pilgrims and less of a problem re accommodation availability, both in Torremeija (yesterday) and Merida (today). I recommend not leaving Torremeija before daylight, the first half of walk to Merida not so well marked.

It has been so good to read this live report and comments on it. I have been considering walking VdlP from Sevilla to Mérida in the beginning of Nov. Reading this makes me feel that I might be able to do it! Thank you!

Tonight in Aljucen at albergue St Andres. 10€. We are 4 pilgrims. Nice little town, you get the keys from the kioske opposite the church. You pay there too and get the scello. A little shop 30m from albergue open morning and evening.
An old but functioning washing machine (no fee) at albergue but you need to have your own laundry soap.
The walk today was very nice especially Proserpina and onwards.

Now in Cruce de Herrerias, just outside Alcuescar, so a 20 km day. The hostel touristico los Olivos is the only place open in the area. 15€ for a single room. This place might not be a pilgrim first choice but it is okay for one night. I will post the phone number tomorrow. Because it's currently the only place open it can get full. 5 pilgrims here tonight. 3 others went on to Aldeo de Cano.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Now in Cruce de Herrerias, just outside Alcuescar, so a 20 km day. The hostel touristico los Olivos is the only place open in the area. 15€ for a single room. This place might not be a pilgrim first choice but it is okay for one night. I will post the phone number tomorrow. Because it's currently the only place open it can get full. 5 pilgrims here tonight. 3 others went on to Aldeo de Cano.
Only number that worked for us +34 661 256990. This is the number for the restaurant part of the motel/restaurant.

Hurray, the albergue municipal in Valdesalor is open again. Just opened on the 14th.
6€, has 14 beds, kitchen, washing machine (no soap), no WiFi that we can find. Key from either of the 2 bars or the little shop. Shop open from 7am to 11pm.
A bit of advice is to double check price for any food/drinks in the bar Salor. No prices posted and a meal with drinks became the most expensive meal yet for us.

Last edited:
In Caceres, nearing the end of my camino, heading to Casar de Caceres tomorrow and I will finish for now. Staying in Pension el César just up the road from las Veletas. A few euros more for a room with bathroom. Very quiet.
Caceres was fully booked yesterday Saturday, at least one pilgrim had to go to Casar or stay in Valdesalor.
It rained overnight and a bit during the day. First rain in 2 weeks.

On this misty and grey morning appropriate to my feeling sad this is my last day for now. Here in Casar de Caceres staying at the albergue Ruta de la via Plata, a very nice modern room with very nice bathroom for 24€.
No more updates for now, hope to have been able to provide some useful info.
Hope to be back in Spring of next year.

It has been so good to read this live report and comments on it. I have been considering walking VdlP from Sevilla to Mérida in the beginning of Nov. Reading this makes me feel that I might be able to do it! Thank you!
Ditto - I'm planning on walking Seville to Merida from 9th November. Accommodation is reserved, now just need to book the flights.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Here in Casar de Caceres
Hi, @sunoppo,

Since you walked from Cáceres to Casar de Cáceres on a Monday, I wonder if you took the alternative that avoids the walk alongside the highway with the thousands of commuters coming to work in Cáceres.

We discussed this on an earlier thread, and there was a pretty strong consensus that it is very dangerous to walk along that road on a work day morning.

Sorry that you have to stop walking, I know the feeling! But thanks for all the posts, it is fun to follow along from afar.

Hi, @sunoppo,

Since you walked from Cáceres to Casar de Cáceres on a Monday, I wonder if you took the alternative that avoids the walk alongside the highway with the thousands of commuters coming to work in Cáceres.

We discussed this on an earlier thread, and there was a pretty strong consensus that it is very dangerous to walk along that road on a work day morning.

Sorry that you have to stop walking, I know the feeling! But thanks for all the posts, it is fun to follow along from afar.
Sorry for such late reply. I did consider the alternatives and had the routes downloaded. But because I was only going to Casar that day I left late and walked just after 9 am in daylight and after the rush hour. However, I would definitely not want to walk along the road in the dark and during rush hour. Most drivers when they could, gave me a wide berth to give me space but a few made me think of needing a quick plan B as they seemed to head straight for me before at the last minute swerving away.
A big sigh of relief when I reached the turn off!

Hi, @sunoppo,

Yes, that is a bad day's walking along the road...

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back