• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Shamrocks & Shells - Camino Society Ireland's online magazine

clearskiescamino

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to mention...
Hi folks
For those of you who are members of Camino Society Ireland, you may have received an email giving you directions to their new quarterly e-zine.

Not only will it be filled with your stories and experiences from on and off the Camino, but it will provide you with up-to-date news and information to ensure that you have a safe Camino, while deriving the maximum enjoyment from your experience.

If you have not checked your email, please do so and check out the articles written for this quarter.

Our next issue will be released after the Celtic Camino Festival at the end of April and there will be no shortage of news from those few days.

Any questions, please let me know.
David

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi David,
Great to see your post here on this site. I'm trying to get an article to you which I've written about my travels on the Breton chemins de st jacques de compostele. I also have a few photos for you to use if you go ahead and publish it. BUT - how do I get it to you. The email on the site gets spat out by my server. Any tips for getting it to you?? Thanks!
Mike

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I think David Smith will be in touch with you Davey.
Buen Camino
Mike

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Everyone, this is available to anyone, pilgrim or none.
You should be able to view the current issue at the link above.
And if you if want to submit an article or have any suggestions, there is an email.

That conference on the links between Ireland and Galicia in early May looks very interesting.
Bad timing for me though, as I'll be walking from O Cebreiro to Muxia at the end of that month.
Thanks for the info on the e-zine.

The Summer edition of Shamrocks and Shells has been published.
Enjoy and please share.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks to all who have contributed for this issue and for September issue. You know who you are! :)

Anyone on this thread who lives in NW England???

We have organised a screening of The Camino Voyage in Manchester on December 12th
We need to sell 17 more tickets in the next 12 days to make this event happen

Tickets can be reserved by following this link: https://tickets.demand.film/event/9015?ref=pVGoGeVJ

Or follow this link for more details:

Date: Thu, Dec 12, 2019 6:30PM
Where: ODEON Manchester Great Northern
235 Deansgate, Manchester , Greater Manchester, M3 4EN, United Kingdom
A crew including a Writer, two Musicians, an Artist and a Stonemason embark on the Camino by sea,
in a traditional boat that they built themselves on an inspiring, and dangerous,
2,500 km modern day Celtic odyssey all the way from Ireland to Northern Spain. Featuring: Oscar Winning Musician Glen Hansard

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back