• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Share taxi from Pamplona to SJPDP on mid March 2023

LauraEmilia

Time of past OR future Camino
Future Camino is starting at mid Marc, 2023
Hey you,

Are you planning to walk Camino Francés on this spring?
Me too, yay!! 🤩

Wanna chare a taxi with me from Pamplona to SJPDP?
I'm gonna be in Pamplona probably in mid March, hopefully already the second week of it.

I'm so excited!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hey you,

Me too, yay!! 🤩

I'm gonna be in Pamplona probably in mid March, hopefully already the second week of it.

I'm so excited!
From 16/03/2023 to 12/10/2023 there is a bus from Pamplona to SJPDP that leaves at 12:00 and arrives at 13:45

From 16/03/2023 to 12/10/2023 there is a bus from Pamplona to SJPDP that leaves at 12:00 and arrives at 13:45
Thanks for the info, but I hope I can start before that.
But good to know if it'll go there 🙏💖

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hey you,

Me too, yay!! 🤩

I'm so excited!
Hi, I will be landing in Pamplona around 1:30pm on 8/3/23. Will be looking to share taxi toSJPDP if suits?

I did it in September last year I shared a taxi we were four 100 euros together 25 each bus was 21 euros but you have to negotiate have fun

Hi, I will be landing in Pamplona around 1:30pm on 8/3/23. Will be looking to share taxi toSJPDP if suits?
Hey great, that's about the time I'm hopefully there as well.
But I will know it a bit later...
I'm taking a train from Granada to Pamplona.
Let's keep in touch, maybe we can share a taxi together 👌

Hey great, that's about the time I'm hopefully there as well.
But I will know it a bit later...
I'm taking a train from Granada to Pamplona.
Let's keep in touch, maybe we can share a taxi together 👌
I am thinking of making a reservation thru Teletaxi San Fermin who take bookings 30 days out and also advise you closer to time (apparently) if there are other travellers on same day to enable sharing.

I am thinking of making a reservation thru Teletaxi San Fermin who take bookings 30 days out and also advise you closer to time (apparently) if there are other travellers on same day to enable sharing.
Yes, I was thinking that as well.
If come on 8th my train is in Pamplona/Iruña at 15:27, is that ok for you?

Hi, Happy to wait. I will be booking with the taxi tomorrow and if you do I am sure they will link the two unless there a lots of others. Looking forward to this adventure!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi, Happy to wait. I will be booking with the taxi tomorrow and if you do I am sure they will link the two unless there a lots of others. Looking forward to this adventure!
I just booked those train tickets to Pamplona, 8.3. Now we can share taxi to SJPDP 👌
I send an email to Teletaxi San Fermin.
So my train is there at 15:27.

Now it's really happening, I'm so happy about this!

Hi Jack,

I'm in Pamplona day before and I will start the Camino on 9th of March.

But maybe I'll see you somewhere on the way 🙂

Buen Camino 💫

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back