Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Sharing Transport from Biarritz to St Jean on 14th September - night

Stefkyth

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Hello guys,

I am booking a private transport from Biarritz to St Jean Pied de Port on the 14th of September 2018 at 10pm at night (arriving at 9:30pm from London Gatwick). This is the only way to get there at that time of day - i have checked other providers (they stop earlier) and public transport stops running by that time.

Total cost will be 120 euros but that will be shared if i manage to find more people. If you are interested please let me know - it will help make it cheaper for all of us. Up to 8 people can be transported.

You can reply on this post - i will do my best to check it frequently

Link to provider website:
http://www.biarritzairporttransfers.com/Biarritz-to-Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.html

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
@Stefkyth not the answer, but if it were me I'd stay the night in Biarritz or Bayonne.

Stefkyth

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Thanks @Kanga - i checked that option but i need to stay in a hotel in St Jean to collect my bike and start cycling the next day

D

Deleted member 67185

Hello guys,

I am booking a private transport from Biarritz to St Jean Pied de Port on the 14th of September 2018 at 10pm at night (arriving at 9:30pm from London Gatwick). This is the only way to get there at that time of day - i have checked other providers (they stop earlier) and public transport stops running by that time.

Total cost will be 120 euros but that will be shared if i manage to find more people. If you are interested please let me know - it will help make it cheaper for all of us. Up to 8 people can be transported.

You can reply on this post - i will do my best to check it frequently

Link to provider website:
http://www.biarritzairporttransfers.com/Biarritz-to-Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.html
I am wondering if they do something similar to Express Bouricott, which is to automatically fill scheduled shuttles as reservations come in? If so, then it is fairly likely that your transport will be full by your time of departure. :)

Stefkyth

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2018)
Yes, indeed they do. Hopefully they will manage to find a few more people!

D

Deleted member 67185

Yes, indeed they do. Hopefully they will manage to find a few more people!
:) For shuttle to St Jean that's not the problem. The problem are people who wait until a week or so ahead before making a reservation for one, and being told that they are full. Don't worry. The worst that would happen is that others who are arriving and don't have transport arranged might be able to get into an empty seat. But that's not the usual, though.

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock