Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Shoe repair recommendation in Leon

Book your train ticket here

sdrn

Past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago
May 2022
Greetings from Hontanas! I’m in need of some simple machine stitching on my Oboz. Hiking boot. Any suggestions for a shoe repair shop in Leon…or in any town between Hontanas and Leon? Appreciate any information!
Sue

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Creative Credencial Workshop
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online

mspath

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Greetings from Hontanas! I’m in need of some simple machine stitching on my Oboz. Hiking boot. Any suggestions for a shoe repair shop in Leon…or in any town between Hontanas and Leon? Appreciate any information!
Sue
Google the any town name, Spain + shoe repairs and several possibilities pop up.
Buen camino!

Last edited:

sdrn

Past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago
May 2022
Thank you - looks like at least one shop is open Saturday. A good incentive to get going early. That, and the heat!
Buen Camino!

sdrn

Past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago
May 2022
Sue
I had great success in Leon with getting my boot stitched up!! Rapidito at Plaza de Immaculada 1 had my boot stitched up in an hour. Great little (and busy) shoe repair shop not too far from the city center - maybe 15 minutes. Buen Camino to all walking, and/or contemplating!!

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads