Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Short: an example of lodging & prices July 2019

Bad Pilgrim

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Practical info about lodging and prices.

This is how it all went down this year...

Ponferrada: Hostal San Miguel. 30 euros on Booking. Modern. Private albergue Guiana is also recommended. I almost stayed there instead, just to get my hands on that yummy breakfast they serve in the morning. Lavandería in the vicinity!

Las Médulas: Casa Socorro. 20 euros. Shared bathroom. Not recommended in the heat of the summer. No AC in the rooms. Suffocating. I guess it's no problem during the rest of the year. The cheapest option in Las Médulas until the new albergue opens?

A Rúa: Pensión Fabio, 20 euros. The most luxurious place, to the cheapest price, on the Invierno. Do not miss it. The man, his wife and their industrious son (10-11-years old! ) know how to run a business. This family have succumbed to false advertising - in the right way! They say it's a pension, but it's more like a four-star hotel. Oh, you liars...! 10/10. But it's located at the far end of town. Although close to the Camino on the following day.

Quiroga: Hostal Dimar, 15 euros with private bathroom. Clean, quiet, 10/10 attention from the owners. Cosy cafetería with a personal touch. I have stayed in two other places in Quiroga (the municipal albergue and the Hostal Quiper), but Hostal Dimar is best so far.

Monforte: Pensión Miño, 20 euros. Cheapest accommodation in Monforte (?) so it fills up easily. Clean and with private bathroom. Lavandería almost around the corner!!

Chantada: Pensión Yoel, 17 euros private bathroom, 15 shared bathroom. The rooms are cool in summer but I believe it would be freezing cold in other seasons. Recommendations on Internet are not kind to Pensión Yoel. Gronze says it's horrible, and there is no end to the hardships pilgrims have to endure there. I don't know what the problem is. I have stayed there three times and it's ok. Lavandería around the corner!!

Rodeiro: Hostal Carpinteiro, which for some reason gets rave reviews from pilgrims. But it's just a regular hostel. 25 euros. They also run an albergue if you want to go cheaper. Located at the far end of town. Hostal Guerra is much more central. But they are always closed when I come by.

Silleda: Hotel Ramos: 25 euros. Easy to find: it's close to the Albergue Turístico de Silleda. Very nice and helpful lady in the reception. Nice price for a hotel. Lavandería in town!!

Ponte Ulla: O Cruceiro: 25 euros. They also have an albergue. Your regular roadside café-hostal and the rooms are modern and clean.

Santiago de Compostela: Hostal Costa Azul. 21 euros with shared bathroom. (But there is more than one bathroom to choose from, if it gets crowded). SYates' Pilgrim House is just around the corner. It's roughly 400 mtrs walk from Praza de Obradoiro. A bohemian lavandería on your way to the Cathedral! You can have your clothes dry cleaned and go to Mass at the same time, just like in the fourteenth century.

That's all...

BP

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you so much for your time and effort. Since last year when I heard about Invierno route for the first time I am tempted to do it. Thanks to you planning it will be much easier!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Ponferrada: Hostal San Miguel. 30 euros on Booking. Modern. Private albergue Guiana is also recommended. I almost stayed there instead, just to get my hands on that yummy breakfast they serve in the morning. Lavandería in the vicinity!

Las Médulas: Casa Socorro. 20 euros. Shared bathroom. Not recommended in the heat of the summer. No AC in the rooms. Suffocating. I guess it's no problem during the rest of the year. The cheapest option in Las Médulas until the new albergue opens?

A Rúa: Pensión Fabio, 20 euros. The most luxurious place, to the cheapest price, on the Invierno. Do not miss it. The man, his wife and their industrious son (10-11-years old! ) know how to run a business. This family have succumbed to false advertising - in the right way! They say it's a pension, but it's more like a four-star hotel. Oh, you liars...! 10/10. But it's located at the far end of town. Although close to the Camino on the following day.

Quiroga: Hostal Dimar, 15 euros with private bathroom. Clean, quiet, 10/10 attention from the owners. Cosy cafetería with a personal touch. I have stayed in two other places in Quiroga (the municipal albergue and the Hostal Quiper), but Hostal Dimar is best so far.

Monforte: Pensión Miño, 20 euros. Cheapest accommodation in Monforte (?) so it fills up easily. Clean and with private bathroom. Lavandería almost around the corner!!

Chantada: Pensión Yoel, 17 euros private bathroom, 15 shared bathroom. The rooms are cool in summer but I believe it would be freezing cold in other seasons. Recommendations on Internet are not kind to Pensión Yoel. Gronze says it's horrible, and there is no end to the hardships pilgrims have to endure there. I don't know what the problem is. I have stayed there three times and it's ok. Lavandería around the corner!!

Rodeiro: Hostal Carpinteiro, which for some reason gets rave reviews from pilgrims. But it's just a regular hostel. 25 euros. They also run an albergue if you want to go cheaper. Located at the far end of town. Hostal Guerra is much more central. But they are always closed when I come by.

Silleda: Hotel Marcos: 25 euros. Easy to find: it's next to the Albergue Turístico de Silleda. Very nice and helpful lady in the reception. Nice price for a hotel. Lavandería in town!!

Ponte Ulla: O Cruceiro: 25 euros. They also have an albergue. Your regular roadside café-hostal and the rooms are modern and clean.

Santiago de Compostela: Hostal Costa Azul. 21 euros with shared bathroom. (But there is more than one bathroom to choose from, if it gets crowded). SYates' Pilgrim House is just around the corner. It's roughly 400 mtrs walk from Praza de Obradoiro. A bohemian lavandería on your way to the Cathedral! You can have your clothes dry cleaned and go to Mass at the same time, just like in the fourteenth century.

That's all...

BP
Thank you so much for this great info.

Hi, BP, Great info! Just a question about the Fabio. When you say close to the Camino on the following morning, you must have found a way to get on the camino without going back up past the church, is that right? Because I walked down to the riverwalk and past the Fabio and calculated that it was a km from the town hall, and another half km up to the church near Asun's house where the camino passes. I think that's how @Annette london got back on the camino, too. Thanks, Laurie

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi, BP, Great info! Just a question about the Fabio. When you say close to the Camino on the following morning, you must have found a way to get on the camino without going back up past the church, is that right? Because I walked down to the riverwalk and past the Fabio and calculated that it was a km from the town hall, and another half km up to the church near Asun's house where the camino passes. I think that's how @Annette london got back on the camino, too. Thanks, Laurie
Hi Laurie,
That's what I was wondering too and was going to ask BP but you've beaten me to it!!!
We did ask a few people around the Fabio re getting back on the Camino...eventually someone told us that it passed by the ?Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima by taking the main road just beyond the town hall...perhaps as you say, about 2 km from the Fabio
A better option for us might have been the hostal near the station..??name I can't remember
We never did find it and due to our delay the previous day got a taxi to Montefurado to continue the walk
The Fabio however is indeed quite luxurious as BP said,

Silleda: Hotel Marcos: 25 euros. Easy to find: it's next to the Albergue Turístico de Silleda. Very nice and helpful lady in the reception. Nice price for a hotel. Lavandería in town!!

That's all...

BP

I gave The Hostal Carpinteiros a great review because they have nice private en suite rooms and the made just for you dinner was fantastic. Simple home cooked meal. It was just the 3 of us staying there and it was like having grandma cooking a 3 course meal for us. Asked what we preferred and if we wanted anything in particular. Lovely people. The albergue looked very clean and new.

Last edited:
Rodeiro: Hostal Carpinteiro, which for some reason gets rave reviews from pilgrims. But it's just a regular hostel. 25 euros. They also run an albergue if you want to go cheaper. Located at the far end of town. Hostal Guerra is much more central. But they are always closed when I come by. BP

Well, for one thing the people are extremely nice. The grandma, just like Alaskadiver says, is so sweet and caring. And the albergue was not made on the cheap, it was made to high quality and is very comfortable. I was in the hostal, and like you say, it is perfectly regular.

I had always stayed in the Guerra, and I called to see about staying there the day before I arrived this year, but the woman told me that they have health issues and are frequently in Santiago. The restaurant that also bears their name is permanently closed. She did say that they will try to keep the hostal open, and told me that if I couldn’t find a place in Carpenteiro, I should call back and she would figure out a way to get the key to someone who would give it to me.

So I would say if people want to stay more centrally in the Guerra, you should call ahead a day or so and they will work something out if possible.

Attachments

• B9DA31F2-5107-41D3-B149-ECCB977E20A5.jpeg
    B9DA31F2-5107-41D3-B149-ECCB977E20A5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • ACE08FF4-E2C6-4FE5-8DC6-6A32548137BD.jpeg
    ACE08FF4-E2C6-4FE5-8DC6-6A32548137BD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

But that's the easiest thing in the world. Walk back from Fabio two hundred mtrs and turn left where it says "29 Quiroga/58 Monforte de Lemos". You stay on the road until the first village, Alvaredos. It's not the Camino from the start but the arrows eventually appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-084042-540x1080.png
    Screenshot_20190801-084042-540x1080.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 40
But that's the easiest thing in the world. Walk back from Fabio two hundred mtrs and turn left where it says "29 Quiroga/58 Monforte de Lemos". You stay on the road until the first village, Alvaredos. It's not the Camino from the start but the arrows eventually appear.
I stayed in the Pensión Fabio in 2018 and told Laurie (peregrina2000) about it for inclusion in the guide. THis is how she worded my info:

Pensión Fabio, Rúa Progreso, 201. Tel. 636 897 217; 626 876 691. Reported excellent and modern, but its reservation system seems haphazard. It is located in an ideal spot for carrying on to Montefurado.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I stayed in the Pensión Fabio in 2018 and told Laurie (peregrina2000) about it for inclusion in the guide. THis is how she worded my info:

Pensión Fabio, Rúa Progreso, 201. Tel. 636 897 217; 626 876 691. Reported excellent and modern, but its reservation system seems haphazard. It is located in an ideal spot for carrying on to Montefurado.
I put it in that way, but when I was in A Rúa and walked down to the river park, I saw the Fabio and it seemed out of the way to me. I did not know about the “shortcut” back to the Camino. Anyone staying in the Fabio who doesn’t know that will walk back to the Ayuntamiento and then up the hill to the church and on the Camino. That’s an extra 1.5 km. And that’s what @Annette london wound up doing. BP’s picture doesn’t clear it up for me, but I think he is saying you have to walk on the N highway for a while? Can you put it into words?

And btw, until I found out about the Pillabán, which I really loved, I had been in contact with the Fabio via WhatsApp and they were very responsive.

I put it in that way, but when I was in A Rúa and walked down to the river park, I saw the Fabio and it seemed out of the way to me. I did not know about the “shortcut” back to the Camino. Anyone staying in the Fabio who doesn’t know that will walk back to the Ayuntamiento and then up the hill to the church and on the Camino. That’s an extra 1.5 km. And that’s what @Annette london wound up doing. BP’s picture doesn’t clear it up for me, but I think he is saying you have to walk on the N highway for a while? Can you put it into words?

And btw, until I found out about the Pillabán, which I really loved, I had been in contact with the Fabio via WhatsApp and they were very responsive.
Hi, Laurie.

A Rúa stretches out for miles! When you get to the top of the road and think that you're there you still have a few kilometres to get to the centre (especially now that Asún's albergue is not open). You then have another 500 metre hike down to the Pensión Fabio.

It is a really excellent place, and worth far more than two stars. Brand new air-conditioning, and - if they're there! - really friendly people.

It's right opposite the walk down to the playa fluvial, and to get back on the camino you just need to retrace your steps 220 metres and head off up Avenida de Almendralejo. This soon gets you back on to the camino and on to Montefurado.

We ate in O Pillabán last year and it was fine. From there it was easy to walk round the corner to the church and you're on the camino. Perfect if you're thinking of doing what I suggested/invented: continuing on the same day to Montefurado (given that O Barco to A Rúa is a short flat stage), catching the train back just after 18.00 and then starting from Montefurado the following day (if you don't want to wait for the 10.03 train there's a bus from A Rúa at 08.10, which leaves you in Montefurado at 08.20; then you can continue on to Quiroga and eat in Casa Aroza!).

Last edited:
Hi BP,Charrito, and Peregrina 2000,
I'm still wondering where that short cut is so I found 2 maps of A Rua which shows the Fabio, the train station and the centre of town
Maybe this will help in describing the route
The Camino is marked with red dots ..not sure if I managed to get in the village of
Alvoredos that B P mentioned
Should have looked at the map when we were in A Rua...next time maybe!!!!image.pngimage.png

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi BP,Charrito, and Peregrina 2000,
I'm still wondering where that short cut is so I found 2 maps of A Rua which shows the Fabio, the train station and the centre of town
Maybe this will help in describing the route
The Camino is marked with red dots ..not sure if I managed to get in the village of
Alvoredos that B P mentioned
Should have looked at the map when we were in A Rua...next time maybe!!!!View attachment 62130View attachment 62131
Just what I posted earlier.

Laurie and Annette,

As Charrito wrote. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Walk back on Rua do Progreso and turn left to Avenida de Almendralejo. That's where my picture is from. It's on Google maps and on both photos that Annette posted.

Laurie and Annette,

As Charrito wrote. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Walk back on Rua do Progreso and turn left to Avenida de Almendralejo. That's where my picture is from. It's on Google maps and on both photos that Annette posted.
Hi BP,
I was wondering why I found the description so confusing but after looking at the map I could see what actually happened ...

When we got to A Rua we came straight up the main road instead of veering right at the Camino sign.

It was a long long walk to the Fabio...passing the main square and the town hall and everything else besides!
Later, at the Fabio, we asked the owner as to where we should get back on this "short cut" ...
He directed us right back to the town hall and said to turn left at the main road opposite the town hall square....find the church of our Lady of Fatima ...and "bobs your uncle"
This would, if followed have put about at least 2-3 or more km on the walk

So we never did find the Camino
Should have looked at our own map shouldn't we???
Clever old codgers are we!

Maybe this is a common mistake that people might make ..or maybe just us ..
The pension Niza is right in the centre of town so even a longer walk off the official route?

However even looking at the map, I can see that the Camino actually bypasses the main area of A Rua ...
Anyway it's sorted now
Best wishes
Annette

A selection of Camino Jewellery

That's all...

BP
Hi, BP,
I am staying at Pension Miño in Monteforte de Lemos right now, and am very pleased with the accommodation, the price, and the central location. I was delighted to find an available room over the November 1st holiday. And I actually had a hot bath! The only one so far on this camino, whatever claims are made by hostal owners with bathtubs, but never any hot water to put in them. Thanks for the information.

Hi, BP,
I am staying at Pension Miño in Monteforte de Lemos right now, and am very pleased with the accommodation, the price, and the central location. I was delighted to find an available room over the November 1st holiday. And I actually had a hot bath! The only one so far on this camino, whatever claims are made by hostal owners with bathtubs, but never any hot water to put in them. Thanks for the information.

I am so glad to hear that! Pensión Miño is such a nice place.

I heard rumours about an albergue in Monforte (opening soon or already)? Did you spot anything in the vicinity?

I am so glad to hear that! Pensión Miño is such a nice place.

I heard rumours about an albergue in Monforte (opening soon or already)? Did you spot anything in the vicinity?
BP
I have not seen any sign of an albergue in Monteforte de Lemos yet. There may be something along the way out of town that I shall be walking tomorrow, heading for Torre Vilarino. Today I must shop for rain gear, as what I have is largely useless and the rain has hardly eased off for a couple of days since I left Ponferrada.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
BP
I have not seen any sign of an albergue in Monteforte de Lemos yet. There may be something along the way out of town that I shall be walking tomorrow, heading for Torre Vilarino. Today I must shop for rain gear, as what I have is largely useless and the rain has hardly eased off for a couple of days since I left Ponferrada.

I hope the rain takes a vacation, @Albertagirl. The news article I read about the albergue indicated that it is on the Rua Santiago (very appropriate), which looks like about a ten minute walk from the Puente Romano, on the far side of the River. The article says it will open by the end of the year, but we are getting close! I assume we would have heard something if it had actually open.

Hope all goes well with Torre Vilariño, as I remember, you are staying there on their last day before closing for winter break! Buen camino, Laurie

P.s. If you are not zonked from the walking, the museum next door looks very interesting. It was closed when I was there, but I did walk over to the old castro ruins overlooking the Miño.

I hope the rain takes a vacation, @Albertagirl. The news article I read about the albergue indicated that it is on the Rua Santiago (very appropriate), which looks like about a ten minute walk from the Puente Romano, on the far side of the River. The article says it will open by the end of the year, but we are getting close! I assume we would have heard something if it had actually open.

Hope all goes well with Torre Vilariño, as I remember, you are staying there on their last day before closing for winter break! Buen camino, Laurie

P.s. If you are not zonked from the walking, the museum next door looks very interesting. It was closed when I was there, but I did walk over to the old castro ruins overlooking the Miño.
@peregrina2000
I am currently "zonked" from the rain, which is absolutely relentless. My night at Torre Vilariño was fine - except no hot water for my bath- and I am going on today to Chantada. I bought a new raincoat in Monteforte de Lemos, which helps to keep me dry, and warm, in the increasing cold. At present, I feel that Santiago cannot come soon enough.

Hi all,
I am presently enjoying a coffee in the hotel on the highway at Lalin about which there have been differences of opinion on the forum, as in, "Where do we go from here?" I have chosen the route preferred by @KinkyOne, as the mojon is quite clear to me from the direction from which I approached it. Soon to A Laxe, then on to Silleda for the night. I am going to have a look at Hotel Marcos, as recommended by BP, then on to Santiago in a couple of days. It is still raining. I really thought that I wouldn't be able to go on, after yesterday's wet walk from Rodeiro, but I am still mobile and now pretty sure of making it to Santiago. I shall never walk the Invierno again.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi all,
I am presently enjoying a coffee in the hotel on the highway at Lalin about which there have been differences of opinion on the forum, as in, "Where do we go from here?" I have chosen the route preferred by @KinkyOne, as the mojon is quite clear to me from the direction from which I approached it. Soon to A Laxe, then on to Silleda for the night. I am going to have a look at Hotel Marcos, as recommended by BP, then on to Santiago in a couple of days. It is still raining. I really thought that I wouldn't be able to go on, after yesterday's wet walk from Rodeiro, but I am still mobile and now pretty sure of making it to Santiago. I shall never walk the Invierno again.

OK! Hotel Marcos will be fine, don't worry.

Was it tricky to get from Rodeiro to Lalín in the rain? I cheated and took the highway because it rained. Did the rain mess up the camino?

Hi BP
I messed up my reply to you and don't have the energy to start again. I am warm and dry in Hotel Ramos, where I am staying because I could not find Hotel Marcos. I just want this camino to end, after two weeks of wet and cold. I arrive in Santiago in a couple of days.
I had no problem today following the camino route to Silleda and avoiding the noise and spray of the highway.
I don't know what it all means, but I am sure glad it is almost over.

Hi BP
I messed up my reply to you and don't have the energy to start again. I am warm and dry in Hotel Ramos, where I am staying because I could not find Hotel Marcos. I just want this camino to end, after two weeks of wet and cold. I arrive in Santiago in a couple of days.
I had no problem today following the camino route to Silleda and avoiding the noise and spray of the highway.

So sorry to hear about the weather!

You will be all warm & cozy in the roadside hostal in Ponte Ulla! Or are you staying in Outeiro?

I hope the rain stops for the last few days at least...!

/BP

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi BP

Ooups did I write Marcos? I meant Ramos. I went back to my report now and edited. Sorry!

I hope you didn't run around in the rain looking for a non-existing hotel…!

/BP

So sorry to read about the relentless rain, @Albertagirl. It sounds miserable. A pity, because the Invierno without it is glorious.
May the sun shine on the last days of this camino!!!
Buen camino, peregrina.

Ooups did I write Marcos? I meant Ramos. I went back to my report now and edited. Sorry!

I hope you didn't run around in the rain looking for a non-existing hotel…!

/BP
BP
I have stayed in Hotel Ramos before. When I saw no sign of Hotel Marcos, I just went across the road to Hotel Ramos, where the receptionist took one look at me and decided that I needed some TLC: a luxury bedroom with a full sized bath and limitless hot water: for the pilgrim rate of 20€. I am now in Ponte Ulla and will shortly be settling in for my last night on the trail. It is still raining, but a little less energetically. I am beginning to think that my major lesson from this camino will be the kindness of strangers, shown towards me when I most needed it. But I wish I had needed it less.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi BP

Hey girl from Alberta,

Did you make it? Please let us know!

/BP

Hey girl from Alberta,

Did you make it? Please let us know!

/BP
Hello again, BP,
Here I am in Santiago, after several more days of heavy rain: Silleda to Ponte Ulla, where the albergue was pretty much closed for the winter and little chance to even get food to eat. Then onward towards Santiago in the merciless rain, heavier than ever. So now I am wrapped up in a blanket and considering whether I should drag a warmer one out of the cupboard, in case the heat gets switched off later tonight. But generally San Martin Pinario is quite comfortable. I'll be here until Wednesday, then by train to Madrid and home to Calgary on Thursday. At the moment, I am thinking that the main blessing of a walking pilgrimage is that one learns to value the comforts of daily life after being on a lengthy pilgrimage (sort of along the lines of "It feels so good when it stops"). If the forecast is accurate, it may even stop raining here tomorrow, or at least ease off significantly. Just in case I was getting too comfortable, my neighbour on one side seems to regard a series of loud bodily noises as essential to pre-bed preparations. But I think I shall sleep in spite of him. I have had rather a lot of exercise recently.

Hello again, BP,
Here I am in Santiago, after several more days of heavy rain: Silleda to Ponte Ulla, where the albergue was pretty much closed for the winter and little chance to even get food to eat. Then onward towards Santiago in the merciless rain, heavier than ever. So now I am wrapped up in a blanket and considering whether I should drag a warmer one out of the cupboard, in case the heat gets switched off later tonight. But generally San Martin Pinario is quite comfortable. I'll be here until Wednesday, then by train to Madrid and home to Calgary on Thursday. At the moment, I am thinking that the main blessing of a walking pilgrimage is that one learns to value the comforts of daily life after being on a lengthy pilgrimage (sort of along the lines of "It feels so good when it stops"). If the forecast is accurate, it may even stop raining here tomorrow, or at least ease off significantly. Just in case I was getting too comfortable, my neighbour on one side seems to regard a series of loud bodily noises as essential to pre-bed preparations. But I think I shall sleep in spite of him. I have had rather a lot of exercise recently.

Well you have done quite a heroic thing, completing the Invierno during these circumstances! You have earned a few days of rest in Santiago! I hear the weather is awful on the Primitivo as well so northern Spain seems to be difficult right now. I still don't know if I am going in December. I like rainy weather, but torrential rain almost every day? I don't know...

/BP

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Albertagirl you are a wonder. It seems so long since our meeting in Tres Cantos. You have kept going all this time. I couldn't have taken the isolation of the Invierno after the Madrid. Such a whimp !! Enjoy your well earned rest.

Hello again, BP,
Congratulations Mary Louise @Albertagirl
What a great effort in testing conditions.
I hope you’re recovered and enjoying the comforts of home now. (And you’re probably planning the next one !! Buen camino )

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back