• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Should I ...?

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
I just checked my finances and I have about $4000 to play with.

I have been caring for my elderly mother and I really need a break. I had to sell my van last year in order to drive my mothers car to Oregon from California.

Walking the Camino would give me time to go slow and think and right now I have family who would keep an eye on her while I’m gone for 3 to 6 weeks.

Buying a van would give me the opportunity to take camping trips now and then to escape.

The question is, should I go walk the Camino this autumn (which I really feel like I need ) or should I invest in a new van (Which I really feel like I need)?

Oh, decisions, decisions...

What would YOU do?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I would do the Camino, mostly because I find that I pray and contemplate best on my feet.

As long as you have a tent and a vehicle in general, you could do camping without a van. So, why not invest in a $50-100 tent, then use the rest for a Camino? 😂

Ruth

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I have been caring for my elderly mother and I really need a break. I had to sell my van last year in order to drive my mothers car to Oregon from California.

Walking the Camino would give me time to go slow and think and right now I have family who would keep an eye on her while I’m gone for 3 to 6 weeks.

Buying a van would give me the opportunity to take camping trips now and then to escape.

The question is, should I go walk the Camino this autumn (which I really feel like I need ) or should I invest in a new van (Which I really feel like I need)?

What would YOU do?
If I may, you would have a degree of certainty with the van which might just give more opportunity than an unknown COVID situation in the near future?

Whatever you decide,,,,,,,, Buen (peace of mind) Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Can you walk the Camino soon, and rent a van when you feel the need to?

Or walk a shorter Camino, and buy a cheaper van?

Or buy a van, and get away to a place cheaper than Spain?

In 5 years, when you look back at this moment, which one will you regret not doing?

Those would be questions I'd ask meself.

:)

Can you walk the Camino soon, and rent a van when you feel the need to?

Or walk a shorter Camino, and buy a cheaper van?

Or buy a van, and get away to a place cheaper than Spain?

In 5 years, when you look back at this moment, which one will you regret not doing?

Those would be questions I'd ask meself.

:)
Love the last question! 💕

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
What would YOU do?
Buy the van. I flew long distance to spend time with my elderly mother for a few weeks. Returned home on a long haul flight, planning to go back a couple of months later. She died before I returned, and I still miss her so much. The camino will be there next year. Your mother may not. And who knows what covid still has in store for us this year . . . ?

What would YOU do?
I've never regretted booking a trip then going. However, at this point, I'm delaying all international travel. It's road trips for us for now.

Annie, as I remember, you indicated a few threads ago that you are unable to get the Vaccine. Given the uncertainty of the Delta virus, and your inability-to get vaccinated currently, I would also vote to get/buy the Van.
Go camping in areas of the US that have high vaccination rates.

Last edited:
Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.

What would YOU do?
Bless you......GO.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It sounds like you are really on the fence with this.

A wise person told me once:
If you are faced with a decision, and are quite sure you are prepared to accept and live with either choice, then toss a coin and let fate make the decision for you, no regrets and no what ifs...

Mind you, I haven't been bold enough try this myself..

Annie,
I agree with @Camino Chrissy that you should follow your heart. But you know that you can buy the van. Look into whether you can go on camino now, with all the restrictions. Maybe that choice will not be open to you and you will have to choose whether to buy the van now or to save your money until a camino becomes a real option later.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

What would YOU do?
Well interesting question ⁉️

I face similar situation not so long ago and simply purchase a little van. I left YUL and did 7500 KM to reach Tuktoyaktuk. Tuk is facing the artic ocean 🌊. It was a wonderful trip. I enjoy that type of trip so much that I did it twice including Alaska Northern British Columbia and Yukon etc back to YUL.

Not to far from Oregon???😃

Hmm.
Dennis and I just came from a weekend camping trip yesterday. And you know I'm planning my next CF for May.
At this moment in time, I'd go with the van. I side with those who point out the greater versatility of having a van and the still on-going problems with getting to and from Spain.
I'd let those airlines problems sort themselves out and, meanwhile, get away more easily with local trips without having to depend on so many other factors that you have no control over.
That said, not a day goes by that I don't think about the Camino.
Whatever you decide will be the perfect decision.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
When I first read your question, I was pretty sure, that almost everybody here would be in favor of walking the Camino. I'm quite surprised that so many are pro van ;).

I have had such discussions with myself quite often and in this case, if I had a wish free from a fairy, I'd decide for the Camino, whereas the van would be the practical and responsible solution to go for. I'd decide for my dream. There's time enough to act rationally the rest of my life.

That being said, in your case, I would probably go for the solution that gives distance / more recovery to you. A longer break away from normal circumstances would mean so much more regeneration and also freedom. At least that's how it would be for me, but of course everybody is a little different. I could not achieve that with several smaller breaks.

PS There'd be only one point pro Van: How important it for you as a mobile base for other activities? If that's not the case then I'd always go for the Camino.

Last edited:
Here's an exploration about both questions that may help discern the right choice: "Do I want this or do I need this?" Then go with genuine need, rather than the just wanting.
Best of both worlds, I reckon.
I'm wild about the camino, but given everything (covid, your mum, and the uncertainty of both)...and it seems most beneficial in the long term, because a van is not a single use expenditure. The camino is.

The van.

€60,-
Hello Annie. With the knowledge that you are unable to get vaccinated at this time it may be a moot point/choice. International travel in The short term may only be an option for fully vaccinated travellers and being allowed into Spain or even albergues for that matter. Respite is a long haul game when caring for an elderly parent. You may need more short term outings more often than a chunk of time that ends all too quickly. All the best and blessings for taking care of your Mom ❤️

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
$4000 sounds like a 1 star van (well where I live such a van would leave a lot to be desired).

$4000 sounds like a 5 star Camino with a life time of memories.

Me, I would go with the Camino, but whatever you decide for you is right.
Well if I got a van that would just be the down payment. But it would pay for an entire Camino.

What would YOU do?
What kind of van ie camper would you buy for €4000.00
A good bicycle costs that

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Annie, as I remember, you indicated a few threads ago that you are unable to get the Vaccine. Given the uncertainty of the Delta virus, and your inability-to get vaccinated currently, I would also vote to get/buy the Van.
Go camping in areas of the US that have high vaccination rates.

What kind of van ie camper would you buy for €4000.00
A good bicycle costs that
As I said, $4000 would be a down payment on a van, but would pay for an entire Camino

I think the real question is about caring for yourself and caring/arranging care for your Mum.
Don't take on too much for your own health, take time out when you need it. Share the care.
Van or Camino then become tools rather than goals.
I am in the beginning of similar situation (caring for Mum), but I have a 4WD van and being aussie, cannot travel overseas. The van is useful but not the whole answer.

Annie if you can't get the vaccine I would say go with the Van. You can drive to find some solitude and peace camping and maybe in the future you will have the means to go on the Camino and we will have more therapies to keep people who can't do the vaccine safe.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ahhhhh my heart says go! 😃❤️
but my head says that even if you were allowed to fly without the double jab you would have to quarantine for 2 of your precious weeks there. Logistically and financially it could be a nightmare. What if you hold off, save the money and make do until next year to see where everything in your life and the world sits then?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Annie,
Caregiver burnout is a common problem when we care for our loved ones. It is so easy to get sucked dry emotionally, physically and spiritually. It becomes difficult to make decisions. I think that you asking for advice on this forum is a fantastic way of trying to wade through some problem solving. You need to recharge your batteries and whichever choice you make, is the best choice for you.

Care for the Caregiver!!!! That was my mantra to family members when I worked in palliative care.

You asked "what would you do". If it was me, I would buy the van as it would allow me to continue to take short breaks to recharge once my "3-6 week respite care" was over. I'm hoping that there are other respite services available? There is joy is planning even a weekend trip. When my services would no longer be needed, I would head to the Camino for grieving and healing.

Andrea

What would YOU do?
Difficult but my I would buy the van. In a way that is my head ruling my heart. But I would like to havthe option to take small breaks for now. The Camino will still be there when this phase of your life changes. You only have one Mum.. Buen Camino

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Quite the conundrum. Maybe other things to factor in: your moms condition. If her only issue is being elderly, that’s one thing but if she is closer to her eternal Camino, perhaps make the choice based on what would give you less regrets

What would YOU do?
Annie, I suggest buying the van. There are many wonderful places to walk in the West Coast, like segments of the PCT. The Camino will always be there when you are 100% ready.

If there was never such a thing as the covid-19 and all the ways it changed travel and walking the Camino (at least for now) I would say walk the Camino.
Unfortunately there is the covid-19. I suggest buying the van. Walk the Camino again after the pandemic smoke clears.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

What would YOU do?

€60,-

What would YOU do?
Based on your budget I did some research.

We need to look at older van...Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-182207.png
    Screenshot_20210622-182207.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 44

€149,-

What would YOU do?
The Van will always be there.....but the ability and opportunity to walk the Way won't. I look back and see missed opportunities because I played it safe and responsible. I also look back "Pre-Covid" and am grateful of the things I did before all this craziness struck. Carpe Diem!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Both offer good choices but considering the upheaval still going on it would seem that the van might be more conservative and practical this year. Then go out and buy ice cream!!!

What would YOU do?
I lost my wife February 2020. Pre-covid. I have had to postpone my 1st Camino for 6 straight years due to business and family health issues. Last year, Covid! I am now fully inoculated and am planning on May/June 2022 CF still starting from SJPDP to SDC. I don't regret delaying 6 years for family. The Camino is calling, I will answer with more reason and determination. I have 5 stones to deliver at the Cruz de Ferro. All representing family members. I accept and understand these circumstances. Including Covid. It will happen. Family first. Life is short.

What an interesting and poignant thread you've started, @Anniesantiago. It's lovely to read all the responses and I hope they help your reflections and decision-making.

I've personal and very current experience of some of the care issues mentioned and (for me) they can lead me to approach some situations in a very binary either/or way. My offering is therefore a suggestion that you take some time to think about whether there's 'something else' that might give you the time-out that you need. Are the two options you're considering really the only ones?

Wishing you well in accessing your inner wisdom and finding what you need. Only you can know what this is xx

Last edited:

€149,-
Oh boy, choices, choices, choices.

Not always easy to make. And often regretting not having made the right choice... So how do you make the right choice? It's very difficult to know that beforehand.

So maybe it's not about making the right choice, but about being happy with the choice you make. There's nothing wrong with regretting a choice you've made, but don't let it obscure you in the present.

Something which happened to me during a day walk in Holland with my wife: halfway we came across a restaurant and we decided to have lunch there. I really fancied an omelette. My wife ordered a goat's cheese salad. When they brought our order I saw the very rich and tasteful salad of my wife and regretted that I had ordered an omelette.

But only for a second. Instead of clinging to the thought that I had made the wrong decision, I decided to just enjoy my omelette and order the salad the next time.

So if you choose for the van you might afterwards feel like you've made the wrong decision. If that's the case: regret it for a moment and then enjoy your van. The same applies if you make the other decision.

Last edited:

€83,-
The Van. And decorate it like a 'Pilgrim Van'. A mini mobile Albergue!
Haul your Camino around with you ;)

You'll get more use and more memories from the van, than one more Camino.
I own a 25 foot shuttle bus. Converting it to a nomadic RV style environment. I am also retired living in the States. Will eventually see all 50 states through this approach. My daughter and I were caregivers to my wife for her last 6 months. Chose that instead of personal wants/desires. For me, it was the correct choice. My wife always stood by me. I in turn did the same. She chose to do her hospice time at home. She icertainly has earned her wings in heaven.

Sorry to ramble. The forum is going to have to start billing me for counseling::😆::
Annie, never apologize for rambling on the forum! I see you have over 80 followers. Your personality, combined with your openness and the transparent sharing about "who you are" is the reason.
BTW, the counseling services offered here are extremely inexpensive!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Since 2001 I've walked 6 Caminos (4 CF, 1 CP and 1 CI) each needed to be planned, scheduled and budgeted for well in advance.
Since 2002 I've owned an old and now quite battered VW Camper (Vanagon in the US) in which I've made countless sorties around my home island of Britain as well as into France and the Benelux.
Before retirement I would sometimes go to work in the van on Friday, disappear for the weekend and come into work on the Monday straight from camping.
In the summertime I'd have the van loaded with my kayak and could come home midweek and drive down to the beach (only a mile away from my house) for a paddle before coming home for dinner (if I didn't eat on the beach)
I've also used it to shift various people's belongings (including my elder daughter when she left uni)
At present the van lies gathering dust - campsites in the UK are over subscribed and prohibitvely expensive (100% more costly than last year) and any chance of leaving this blighted isle severely restricted due to Covid and government stupidity.
I can, of course, still drive down and park up on the White Cliffs of Dover and pine for France just 22 miles away in the haze and dream of Spain further away lazing in the heat of the afternoon sun.
So, if it were me, based on past experience, would I vote Camper or Camino?
Camper everytime. All things being equal I can fuel up and roll at a moment's notice and have a fresh advenuture whereas a Camino . . . not quite "been there, done that" just yet but there are other things I could be doing.
Whatever your choice Annie just make sure you enjoy it!

1624466847742.png

Compeigne, France. Happier times.

Jeff, your van is so cute!
I spent the first 25 years of my adult life camping all over the US and to a majority of our most beautiful National Parks both west and east before traveling to other countries for the next 15 years.
At this stage of life now, camping feels ho-hum to me...been there, done that, beautiful as the sights and campfires have been.
I love the cultures and ancient architecture of European countries, so for me the Caminos provide a completely different type of adventure using my own two feet.🦶🦶

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Since 2001 I've walked 6 Caminos (4 CF, 1 CP and 1 CI) each needed to be planned, scheduled and budgeted for well in advance.
Since 2002 I've owned an old and now quite battered VW Camper (Vanagon in the US) in which I've made countless sorties around my home island of Britain as well as into France and the Benelux.
Before retirement I would sometimes go to work in the van on Friday, disappear for the weekend and come into work on the Monday straight from camping.
In the summertime I'd have the van loaded with my kayak and could come home midweek and drive down to the beach (only a mile away from my house) for a paddle before coming home for dinner (if I didn't eat on the beach)
I've also used it to shift various people's belongings (including my elder daughter when she left uni)
At present the van lies gathering dust - campsites in the UK are over subscribed and prohibitvely expensive (100% more costly than last year) and any chance of leaving this blighted isle severely restricted due to Covid and government stupidity.
I can, of course, still drive down and park up on the White Cliffs of Dover and pine for France just 22 miles away in the haze and dream of Spain further away lazing in the heat of the afternoon sun.
Camper everytime. All things being equal I can fuel up and roll at a moment's notice and have a fresh advenuture whereas a Camino . . . not quite "been there, done that" just yet but there are other things I could be doing.

View attachment 103141

Love the van! I had a Toyota Sienna with a bed, passenger seat turned around, and kitchen in the back. But I always wished I could stand up inside and cook. Looks like you can do that! Perfecto!

Love the van! I had a Toyota Sienna with a bed, passenger seat turned around, and kitchen in the back. But I always wished I could stand up inside and cook. Looks like you can do that! Perfecto!
Annie, I watched all the stages of your van conversion and the creative things you did to make it both user friendly and attractive.👍

Van, for sure. I have a camper van and last summer and this summer it has been a blessing, to get away from the city. I love just jumping in and taking off on a moment's notice. I live quite close to the mountains so never short of ideas where to go.

Care giving is difficult at the best of times. You definitely need short breaks to re-center yourself and a van will provide that.

But what do I know, :)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Annie, never apologize for rambling on the forum! I see you have over 80 followers. Your personality, combined with your openness and the transparent sharing about "who you are" is the reason.
BTW, the counseling services offered here are extremely inexpensive!
Camino Chrissy, I totally agree with you about no apologies and the vast amount of life's knowledge found within this forum. I find speaking with people I look up to has helped me come to terms with the life I am leading. I am more at peace with a few break downs in between. That is to be expected. For Annie Santiago, you have met your match as far as rambling about any subject. It is I who understands rambling very well. BTW, my bus has a name just like everyone else that becomes sometimes nomadic names theirs. It is SANTIAGO!!! God speed with you Annie. This event in your life is happening for a reason. It has to be a good one.

What would YOU do?
Duh. Of course you should walk the Camino. I would. A van won't give you what you need

What would YOU do?
Hi Annie,
I see that you walked el Camino before, so if I were you, I would buy the Van, take the necessary breaks in Oregon when needed and aim to do the Camino again next year :)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

What would YOU do?

You could have a van and do the Camino with it. And with the remaining money... Left from the 4000$.

Purchase Spain champagne to help the economy of the country!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-093446.png
    Screenshot_20210627-093446.png
    1 MB · Views: 20
What a long and interesting thread, @Anniesantiago. I thought about this whilst reading everyone else's comments and here's what I came up with. The need for some respite is there, but the ability to travel to Spain safely is not. Why not buy the van, enjoy breaks away (as long or short as circumstances allow) and then, when you feel the time is right, sell the van and walk your beloved Camino? Be happy in whatever choice you make :)

Soooo.... I traded in my other car, and only paid $2394 for this nice little Toyota Sienna VAN!
It's a 2000, with only 110,000 miles on it.
Took it to my mechanic who said it should run fine up to and over 300,000K.
And... this means I still have enough for a Camino, if I decide to walk.
It was a GOOD DAY!
To see more about the car...
Annie's Van

64748330364__DC1D2734-7487-4EC7-82B9-2045375BE820.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo.... I traded in my other car, and only paid $2394 for this nice little Toyota Sienna VAN!
It was a GOOD DAY!
https://anniesantiago2.blogspot.com/2021/07/isnt-she-lovely.html

View attachment 104329
So glad it has worked out for you. Maybe I'll see you on the Camino. Buen Camino. Nice ride

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
It was a GOOD DAY!
https://anniesantiago2.blogspot.com/2021/07/isnt-she-lovely.html

View attachment 104329

Annie,

Check out CheapRV Living on YT.

Tons of videos on how to make the most out of your minivan for: living, camping, and recreation.

I didn’t read every post so if this has already been suggested I ditto.

Annie,

Check out CheapRV Living on YT.

Tons of videos on how to make the most out of your minivan for: living, camping, and recreation.

I didn’t read every post so if this has already been suggested I ditto.
Thanks. 😊I’ve been a member for many years.
i had a nice big screenshot of my face in Nomadland. And if you backtrack on the blog I posted you will see my last van.

€46,-
It was a GOOD DAY!
Annie's Van

View attachment 104329
Was going to suggest you watch both The Way and Nomadland and make a decision, you've made it and a nice set of flash wheels by the looks of it.

Hands up everyone who’s not surprised @Anniesantiago got a van and a camino 🤣 I hope you enjoy many trips in the van and buen camino when you go, btw I have a Vauxhall Zafira minivan with a fitted mattress for the back (Amazon👍) and a tailgate tent for a little more comfort 👍

What would YOU do?
Wow, what a question!

I have learned not to offer advice, but you might like to check out the movie, "Nomadland," or better yet, read the book on which it is based. Perhaps it could be of value to you.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Wow, what a question!

I have learned not to offer advice, but you might like to check out the movie, "Nomadland," or better yet, read the book on which it is based. Perhaps it could be of value to you.
Thanks. :)
I was an extra in Nomadland.
In fact, I had a huge full page minute (see below).
I also have been a Nomad for several years.
Jessica Bruder, the author, met with us to learn about nomad living.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.06.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 12.06.29 PM.png
    808.9 KB · Views: 15
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

View attachment 103141

I forgot to tell you that I love your hightop!
I thought about getting a high top van, but love the stealthiness of the Toyota Sienna.

You know, a van like this would be so nice for traveling the various Caminos if a person lived in Europe.
Here is the inside of my last Toyota Sienna.
My own little albergue...
With a solar suitcase, I had everything I needed.
Has anyone here ever traveled the Camino in a van?

Attachments

• IMG_6123.jpeg
    IMG_6123.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6125.jpeg
    IMG_6125.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9772.jpeg
    IMG_9772.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 6 in.jpeg
    6 in.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You know, a van like this would be so nice for traveling the various Caminos if a person lived in Europe.
Here is the inside of my last Toyota Sienna.
My own little albergue...
With a solar suitcase, I had everything I needed.
Has anyone here ever traveled the Camino in a van?
Would love to do the Camino aux Francais (in a vehicle) but I fear my 36 yo VW wouldn't make it from England to SdC and back inside of the Schengen limits!

I did see a similar van in 2015(?) not so much doing the Camino as offering care and solace to Pilgrims. They were Dutch and the van doubled as an ambulance/bag transport - there wasn't so much of that around in those days - lovely people.

Perhaps a newer van, post C19 mmmmm stealth camping in the Plaza Major, Leon!

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.lodgify.com/blog/es/observatorio-lodgify-febrero-2024/?utm_campaign=ES%20-%20Content%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=298376570&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--KQkkCIbmVh11e1l-9P2514JyKrTN8_nNki9ioi...
Have you had Communion while attending the Cruz de Ferro?
Hi there Can anyone tell me where on the Camino Frances there is a mural on a wall depicting “the three wise men”. I’ve admired it on several occasions, over the years, but I can’t remember where...
I wonder how many,if any get caught up in the idea...or ideal of the Camino To be sure it captured my imagination and reinforced by videos and pictures. I am quick to seek and find the good in...
What does the abbreviation "Rda" mean in Spanish? In context: "Calle la Rda, Villalcázar de Sirga". I have googled (of course), but I've obviously not been asking the right questions, as I've...
Hoping someone will have some new ideas for me! I always bring a box to Spain to mail to my friends in Madrid. It has for years had the following items — boxes of Vanilla Chai tea bags, Dentyne...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back