A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Simple accomodation list for Gudrandsdalen Oslo to Trondheim/Nidaros

Camino(s) past & future
2010 Spring, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Tours to Bordeaux then SJPP to Santiago.
2011 Autumn, Voie de Soulac, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Bordeaux to Bayonne then Dax to SJPP to Finisterre
2013 Summer, Camino Frances. O'Cebreiro to Santiago, then part of Portuguese route.
2014 Autumn, Via De La Plata - Merida to Astorga.
2016 Spring GR 10 and Caimno del Norte
accommodation list.png Hello All,

I'm interested in doing the Gudbrandsdalen way from Oslo to Trondheim/Nidaros.

I'm trying to find a simple accomodation list with the columns we all know from Camino lists. i.e. km, Town, Accomodation type, phone, # of beds, period open, price, kitchen, washing, ...

I can see the information exists on pages like this http://oslo.pilegrimsleden.no/no/overnattingssteder/ but does anyone know if a magic list like the above exists in a pdf or on a phone app. ?

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
2010 Spring, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Tours to Bordeaux then SJPP to Santiago.
2011 Autumn, Voie de Soulac, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Bordeaux to Bayonne then Dax to SJPP to Finisterre
2013 Summer, Camino Frances. O'Cebreiro to Santiago, then part of Portuguese route.
2014 Autumn, Via De La Plata - Merida to Astorga.
2016 Spring GR 10 and Caimno del Norte
Thanks a LOT lovingkindness. I'll use that to create a fuller list.

Hello Michael,
Re: finding supplies and food along the St Olav's Way: Here's some more information to add to your pdf

Where can I find supplies and food on the maps?
Click on the menu button „The Pilgrim Trails“ and choose the desired path. To the right hand in the browser you will find a map for each path. There you can zoom in to the desired area by clicking on the icons or figures in the flags on the map. Supplies and food are marked with the symbol of a fork and a knife. You can also find the maps with the help of the trip planner. There you will find supplies and food under the button "supplies and food" below in the menu.

Cheers
LK

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
E St Olav´s Way to Trondheim 4

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 78 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.1%
  • June