• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Six Ways to Santiago - Now Screening in Australia & New Zealand

Time of past OR future Camino
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hello to all Camino nuts. The news you have been waiting for is here.

Calling all AUSSIE and KIWI Camino-lovers! We have BIG news for you! We are SO EXCITED to announce that Umbrella Films has picked up "Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago" and will be distributing it in film festivals in theaters in Australia and New Zealand!

The first screenings will take place in March at the Young At Heart Film Fest between March 14-18 (click the link below for more specifics!)

In order to stay as up-to-date as possible about screenings in Australia & ...New Zealand, make sure to do the following:
1. Like Umbrella Films on Facebook
2. Sign up for Umbrella Films's email updates list
3. Sign up for OUR email updates list (http://caminodocumentary.org/join-our-mailing-list/)
4. Spread the word to all your friends and GET EXCITED (because we sure as heck are!)

Check out their website below for information! ¡Buen Camino! and Happy Watching! :)

http://www.umbrellaent.com.au/movie/walking-the-camino/

For Sydney people click on the link below for times and dates of screenings in Sydney. Other links will take you to screenings in NZ and other Oz films.
http://www.palacecinemas.com.au/festivals/youngatheartff15syd/

Palace Verona Sydney 3.00pm, [URL='http://www.palacecinemas.com.au/buytickets/youngatheartffwalkingthecamino/']Walking the Camino[/URL]

Anyone interested in going to this showing please indicate. If I can get more info about tickets etc will post. Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks, Saint Mike, and please keep us up to date. I don't Facebook (I spend enough time on this forum!)
Would appreciate info of screenings in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Jacki.

Thanks, Saint Mike, and please keep us up to date. I don't Facebook (I spend enough time on this forum!)
Would appreciate info of screenings in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Jacki.
Jacki try the link (the second one). I will try to get an independent web site and for the Kiwi's will do similar. Cheers

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks for the heads-up, Mike. My friends overseas have told me about the movie, so I'm glad it's coming to NZ eventually. Will surely sign up for the updates.

Christine

Hi all.

The movie "Walking the Camino: Six ways to Santiago" is being shown at 6.30pm on 11 June 2015 at the Regal Cinema Graceville Brisbane. For those not aware of this suburb, it is located approximately 10 km South West of Brisbane and is directly opposite the railway station.

Cheers,
Ross.

Would it be showing in Adelaide? My friends and i are planning to walk next year April-May 2016. This would be beneficial for us.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Would it be showing in Adelaide? My friends and i are planning to walk next year April-May 2016. This would be beneficial for us.

Hi Isa R
The movie is being released on 11 June in Adelaide at the Trak Cinemas. Call them on 08 8332 8020 for session times.

Hope you enjoy the movie and your preparations for the Camino. I am flying out on 15 August 2015. Cannot wait.

Ross

Thanks for the heads-up, Mike. My friends overseas have told me about the movie, so I'm glad it's coming to NZ eventually. Will surely sign up for the updates.

Christine
Hi Christine,

I'm organising the release of the film in NZ and would like to chat to you about event opportunities if you are interested?

If so please contact me on +61 3 9020 5134 or send me your best number to fergus@umbrellaent.com.au

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi all

Just watched it last weekend in Canberra. BEAUTIFUL movie. Don't miss it. I was particularly touched by the story of Annie, an american pilgrim that described many things I also felt on the way. And I'm called Ana. Made me revive a lot of moments.

Some scenes are 'out of order' (Monte do Gozo appears too early, when they are describing day 20, I think), but that's minor detail. DON'T MISS IT.

In Canberra you can watch it this week at Palace Eletric!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back