• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

SJPP on March 3, 2018

jport4087

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 Portugues & 2018 French
Hello,

My name is Juan from Philadelphia. My daughter and I will be arriving in SJPP on the evening of March 2. This will be our second Camino (Portuguese in 2016).
We are arriving in Paris that morning, taking the TGV to Bayonne and the local line to SJPP in the late afternoon...

Anyone else? Looking forward to meeting other pilgrims...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Mister Juan, welcome aboard, your first post !!!! You will have a lot of company on the Camino Frances, Good luck to you and your daughter, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
In SJPP before starting your way don't forget to go to the pilgrims office for last advices. The "Route Napoleon" is closed untill 31th of March you have to go by Valcarlos

Juan-- I am arriving SJPP on the afternoon/evening of the 4th of March and heading out on the 5th. I'm from Birmingham, AL and traveling solo. I hope to meet you.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hello,

My name is Juan from Philadelphia. My daughter and I will be arriving in SJPP on the evening of March 2. This will be our second Camino (Portuguese in 2016).
We are arriving in Paris that morning, taking the TGV to Bayonne and the local line to SJPP in the late afternoon...

Anyone else? Looking forward to meeting other pilgrims...
Hi Juan - I get into SJPP on 1 March - probably leaving (if weather is cooperative) on 2 March but I may go to Valcarlos only on Day 1 if weather is not so great and then go a bit further than Roncesvalles on the next day. Hopefully I will meet you and your daughter on the Way. Suz

Hi Juan - I get into SJPP on 1 March - probably leaving (if weather is cooperative) on 2 March but I may go to Valcarlos only on Day 1 if weather is not so great and then go a bit further than Roncesvalles on the next day. Hopefully I will meet you and your daughter on the Way. Suz
Juan-- I am arriving SJPP on the afternoon/evening of the 4th of March and heading out on the 5th. I'm from Birmingham, AL and traveling solo. I hope to meet you.
In SJPP before starting your way don't forget to go to the pilgrims office for last advices. The "Route Napoleon" is closed untill 31th of March you have to go by Valcarlos
Valcarlos route is fine by me...looking forward to it ... Hoping that last bit into Rocesvalles doesn't do me in...

Sounds like we may cross paths. Looking forward to meeting you Suz... do you know where you will be staying in Pamplona?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Sounds like we may cross paths. Looking forward to meeting you Suz... do you know where you will be staying in Pamplona?
Hi Juan - no - the only accommodation I have is in Saint Jean - the rest is up to the Camino.....I will follow you here and send a message once on the trail? follow as on this forum - i think i will be in front of you on the walk :)

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Not sure where to place this. Something is wrong with BOOKING.COM. It has locked me out of my account both thru the app and online. I made ALL OF OUR RESERVATIONS (starting next week) thru them. I...
..all packed and still 24 hours before I start my journey...train to Gatwick,flight to Bilbao, bus to Pamplona the taxi with others to SPDPfor night of 23rd...so what can I do now??
Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and it's been incredibly helpful in planning my Camino journeys (so far, I've done VĂ©zelay, Frances, and Portuguese, and tomorrow I...
Hi, we are starting from Sarria on April 28, 2024. Getting excited...
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back