Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

SJPP to Roncesvalles transport

ClaireOM

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 18th-24th Aug 2015
Hi

I'm looking to find information on how to get to Roncesvalles from SJPP. I will not be hiking this part so need to travel by other means- bus, taxi. What is the best option. I have no accomodation booked in Roncesvalles. Should this be a problem?

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

bernhugo

Contact Caroline at Express Bourricot, ,email and telaphone number on the site. Caroline comes well recommended and will take you if she possibly can.
She delivers luggage, rucksacks etc. each morning ,as required, to Roncesvalles .
The sooner the better.
Buen Camino

ClaireOM

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 18th-24th Aug 2015
Thanks for getting back so quickly. We have been on to Caroline and her advice is to take the bus or taxi. Looking at the bus times it seems the taxi option will probably be what we go for! Looking forward to it all...!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads