• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Sleeping in Pamplona, arriving quite late

Simsonite

Hola fellow pilgrims, just to introduce myself: My name Is Florian, I'm 25 years old and this year I will walk my third camino. I plan to walk from Seville to Zamora to see and experience the Via de la Plata. On the next day I plan to catch a bus from Zamora to Pamplona, so that I can walk the Cf.
All the busses from Zamora will arrive between 9. 15 pm and 9.30pm (21.15-21.30) in Pamplona, quite late. Can you recommend any hostals, where a late check-in is possible? The albergues close at 10 pm is think? I am not sure if I will make it in time, a bus might be late. Have you slept in the german Casa Paderborn? Is there some space for a tent outside in a garden or somethig similar? Any advice or suggestion will be helpful :)

Buen Camino from Germany,

Flo

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The Albergue de Jesús y María closes at 11 pm and you have a better chance of getting a bed there as they sleep 114 and they are in the old part of town.

Albergue Casa Paderborn closes at 10pm but they only sleep 26. You could email them to ask if they will let you in if you are a little late. Email: jakobuspilger@paderborn.com

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
As far as I know there aren't any private albergues in Pamplona. There is only the large church albergue and the German one in the park - as well as dozens of habitaciones, pensiones, hostales, hotels etc,

Back