• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sleeping Quilts v Sleeping Bags

Julia Mumford

Adventure Geek
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Camino Ingles (2018)
I am walking the Camino Frances at the end of May for the first time. I weighed my pack yesterday and it was 19llbs! My sleeping bag alone is 4llbs, so that is the first thing that needs changing!

I have been looking online and I have discovered sleeping quilts (new to me!). I really like this idea as I have a bed bug sheet, and the quilt will keep me snuggly warm, but they are also really light.

Has anyone used these before? I'd be interested to hear.

Love this forum! Thank you for your support.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
My brother has used one. It folded over if desired. You will want something between you and the sometimes unclean mattress!!

My brother has used one. It folded over if desired. You will want something between you and the sometimes unclean mattress!!

Will a bed bug sheet be ok? The one I got has a bed bug pillow case as well.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I plan to bring a top quilt, but only because I also plan to bring my ENO hammock. I don't wanna sleep in Alburgues with a bunch of snoring strangers and blood thirsty bed bugs. I would rather sleep under the Spanish stars in my hammock swinging gently in the summer breeze. That said, if you plan to use a quilt and stay in alburgues, I'd definitely bring a silk liner just to seperate yourself from the mattress and the bed bugs with their sharp nasty teeth. Bwa-ha-ha!

Last edited:
My quilt is a Therm-A-Rest Vela and weighs in just over 2lbs and is rated to +2 degrees celsius. By May cold temps won't be an issue and I love having freedom of motion!!
Here's a LINK

I was having a hard time justifying the purchase of a new light weight sleeping bag, when I have an amazing 20 degree ultra light one. It is just tooo warm. I had a down quilt throw that is the size of a twin bed. I purchased a full size flat sheet, folded it over in half length wize, cut off about 14 inches and put in a strong french seam. I sewed it about 1/3 of the way up the side and put in three sets of snaps to just keep it from falling off me. I then sewed snaps onto all four corners of the down throw and onto my homemade sleep sack. It works like charm! I can move around easily, as it it fairly wide, I can unsnap the sleep sack if I am too warm, and I can snap on the throw if I am cold. I put the snaps on the quilt, so It wouldn't fall off of me in the middle of the night. It weighs about 2.2 pounds inside the stuff sack and packs down quite small. I now how a cute sleep system for just the cost of the flat sheet and a few snaps. I had mercy on my fellow pilgrims by not using velcro fasteners, the're too loud!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The sheet is a microfiber with a cute design. It is quite light weight and feels a lot like cotton. I'd be glad to give directions if someone needs them.

You can get light weight bags for less then $80 at campmor that weight less than 24 ounces....or go with a sleep liner. Don't worry about excess weight. Check forcests and projections and hope for the best. :).
We unloaded our sleeping bags in Puenta del Rio only to be walking in snow and wearing socks on our hands crossing over O Cebreiro in mid May. It's part of your journey. Go and enjoy hot days and cold nights, shivering and eating Padron peppers and red wine that warm you. It is the unexpected that makes you and your journey worth telling about tomorrow.

I plan to bring a top quilt, but only because I also plan to bring my ENO hammock. I don't wanna sleep in Alburgues with a bunch of snoring strangers and blood thirsty bed bugs. I would rather sleep under the Spanish stars in my hammock swinging gently in the summer breeze. That said, if you plan to use a quilt and stay in alburgues, I'd definitely bring a silk liner just to seperate yourself from the mattress and the bed bugs with their sharp nasty teeth. Bwa-ha-ha!
Bringing you own trees too. No trees on the Meseta. ;)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I start the French Way on the 14th. I'm using 2 down travel blankets. One for the bottom and one for the top. I am a little claustrophobic so mummy bags and liners are not an option. Think it will be enough?

I believe the quilt Idea after mid April is the way to go as after the first weeks of April I did not need the bag I carried most the time if the alburgues had a blanket I used them.

Say YES to the quilt!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You can find a sleeping bag that weighs around 24 ounces from Campmor, cost iless than $100, sleep sack is another option. In 2014 we unloaded sleeping bags in Burgos for sleep sacks only to end up walking in snow going over O'February with socks on our hands and freezing at night. Don't worry about that 10% thing with your pack, be prepared,be surprised. If you have to dump a bag for a sleep sack you can do that over there.

I was having a hard time justifying the purchase of a new light weight sleeping bag, when I have an amazing 20 degree ultra light one. It is just tooo warm. I had a down quilt throw that is the size of a twin bed. I purchased a full size flat sheet, folded it over in half length wize, cut off about 14 inches and put in a strong french seam. I sewed it about 1/3 of the way up the side and put in three sets of snaps to just keep it from falling off me. I then sewed snaps onto all four corners of the down throw and onto my homemade sleep sack. It works like charm! I can move around easily, as it it fairly wide, I can unsnap the sleep sack if I am too warm, and I can snap on the throw if I am cold. I put the snaps on the quilt, so It wouldn't fall off of me in the middle of the night. It weighs about 2.2 pounds inside the stuff sack and packs down quite small. I now how a cute sleep system for just the cost of the flat sheet and a few snaps. I had mercy on my fellow pilgrims by not using velcro fasteners, the're too loud!

I felt the same as Joodle and came up with a similar solution. I bought this [/B] at Amazon (460g) and a Coccoon sleep sack (140g). I sewed a few snaps to attach the throw to the sleep sack. (I also removed the little velco tab from the sleep sack and sewed on a snap to keep it closed instead.) It's not yet "camino-tested" yet, but I've tried it at home (we turn off the heat at night), and it worked well. I'll add an albergue blanket when needed.

Good luck and buen camino!

Will a bed bug sheet be ok? The one I got has a bed bug pillow case as well.
My best advice is to not stay in any albergues that has traditional, cloth covered mattresses like one has at home. No way, no how. Just plain too nasty. No way can a mattress like that stay clean in any way after hundreds, if not thousands of pilgrims of various hygiene habits (or lack thereof) have slept on them.
Stay only in albergues that have the mattresses designed for that type of use. Ones that have a rubbery or vinyl type covering. Something that they can keep clean.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am walking the Camino Frances at the end of May for the first time. I weighed my pack yesterday and it was 19llbs! My sleeping bag alone is 4llbs, so that is the first thing that needs changing!

I have been looking online and I have discovered sleeping quilts (new to me!). I really like this idea as I have a bed bug sheet, and the quilt will keep me snuggly warm, but they are also really light.

I am starting my Camino on May 4th and am taking a Snugpak lite sleeping bag which is really light ( but not too expensive) and a silk sleeping bag liner ( which is really light and dries quickly after washing). The idea is hot nights =liner only, warmer nights sleeping bag only, cool nights - a combination of both. Hope this helps :)

I start the French Way on the 14th. I'm using 2 down travel blankets. One for the bottom and one for the top. I am a little claustrophobic so mummy bags and liners are not an option. Think it will be enough?
I just made my own sleep sack with a full size microfiber sheet and a down quilt only over the top. I might be cold, but I will put on my fleece with the hood up. two pairs of socks and my running tights on. That ought to do it.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I bought a

I bought a Sea to Summit Traveller (the same one as Mangled 99 I think, it's a blue colour) for our last camino (Le Puy). I hired sheets wherever I could for a couple of euros. The Traveller packs down to a ridiculously small size - about the same as a a can of beans, but I didn't bother to stuff it, just dropped it into my pack and put everything else on top. I sleep warm, so it worked fine (April/ May). It weighs about 400g. I didn't think of adding snaps before I went, so it tended to drift - I'll put snaps on next time. Sleeping in an almost-normal bed setup feels so much better to me, and if it is cold I added leggings, fleece vest etc. It is surprising how when you get cold, the claustrophobia of a zipped-up bag decreases as the temperature drops, so it all works out, on colder nights I revert to a sleeping bag style.

Hi, I used to use a ENO hammock. Now use a BlackBird made by Warbonnet. Once it hits under 70F (even higher temp with a breeze) you will need either a pad in your hammock or a under quilt. In addition to upper quilt.

I plan on walking (again) the Camino again starting in April 2016. Will also have hammock , under quilt and upper quilt. Along with tarp: Edge from Warbonnet. All light weight.

I agree with you, I rather be "hanging" out in my hammock without the BBs and snoring folks. I am set up to go to ground if needed. i.e. on patios, or open areas where no trees or poles for hanging.

I biked the Camino Frances 2014. Walked 2015. Having heard "you cannot tent/bivy/hammock sleep on the Camino" I kept eye out for places to tent/bivy/hang at. There are many places.

Just be ready to go to ground if needed.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I start the French Way on the 14th. I'm using 2 down travel blankets. One for the bottom and one for the top. I am a little claustrop
One kind reminder: You get what you pay for. I'd question anything making those claims (under 600g AND good to 2degC). I wonder!
Probably a good thing to wonder. The low temp listed is the survival temp not the comfort temp.

My best advice is to not stay in any albergues that has traditional, cloth covered mattresses like one has at home. No way, no how. Just plain too nasty. No way can a mattress like that stay clean in any way after hundreds, if not thousands of pilgrims of various hygiene habits (or lack thereof) have slept on them.
Stay only in albergues that have the mattresses designed for that type of use. Ones that have a rubbery or vinyl type covering. Something that they can keep clean.
Lol you worried about smelling good?? S long as it's softer than concrete I sleep on it. But then again I wouldn't stay in the fancy places because I am cheap, we all have our priorities. Thinking back most places have what your describing anyway. I think the worst was what I call the overflow chicken coop with a yoga mat

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Lol you worried about smelling good?? S long as it's softer than concrete I sleep on it. But then again I wouldn't stay in the fancy places because I am cheap, we all have our priorities. Thinking back most places have what your describing anyway. I think the worst was what I call the overflow chicken coop with a yoga mat
Well if the mattress stinks, and is nasty why would one sleep on it? Not to mention that the cloth encased mattresses are ripe for housing the dreaded bedbugs that are so often discussed on here, not to mention scabies and fleas, and who knows what else. For all one knows a past pilgrim may have urinated on it. I did see some in one albergue that looked like they had piss stains on them. The rubber or vinyl industrial type are designed to be cleaned.
Hell yeah, I wanna smell good. Nobody likes a pilgrim reeking of BO, ha ha. No excuse for bad hygiene on the Camino. Not when there is always a shower available at even the cheapest municipal albergue. Besides, I did enough living in the field when I was in the Corps, and on hunting and backpacking trips. I was younger and enjoyed that stuff. Now I'm older, got me some bank and want a hot shower and a clean mattress (and a cold one) at the end of my walking day. Ain't no cheap charlie numba 10. ;)

A quilt for the bottom seems like added weight. Why not just a sheet or silk liner?

A quilt for the bottom seems like added weight. Why not just a sheet or silk liner?
I have issues with closed in feeling I get with liners. A sheet is something I could try. Thanks. Buen Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@Mark Lee hahaha thats not piss dude, thats sweat. The sweat of a thousand pilgrims before you. Still nasty though ;)

I prefer the rubber/plastic matress cover also, but not every albergue in (small) villages have them. Sometimes theres no choice.

I felt the same as Joodle and came up with a similar solution. I bought this [/B] at Amazon (460g)
I got the same one for late April/May/June Camino. I really like the idea of snuggling under a quilt. I also have a liner to go under me.

I was having trouble sleeping last night, so I went out to the living room to allow my husband to sleep without all my tossing and turning. I saw my homemade sleeping sack with quilt sleep system sitting on a chair. I laid it out on the couch and crawled in, waiting for my Ibuprofen to kick in (long walk yesterday, and my knee was aching) We don't have heat on at night, and it was about 45 degrees. It was wonderful. I have plenty of room to move my legs around and I stay toasty warm all night. It's a keeper!!! I know I would go crazy with my legs trapped in a mummy bag all night, so this is perfect, yes, I am proud of making it:D

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
My quilt is a Therm-A-Rest Vela and weighs in just over 2lbs and is rated to +2 degrees celsius. By May cold temps won't be an issue and I love having freedom of motion!!
Here's a LINK

I agree with this - love the idea of freedom, especially if it's warm.

Well if the mattress stinks, and is nasty why would one sleep on it? Not to mention that the cloth encased mattresses are ripe for housing the dreaded bedbugs that are so often discussed on here, not to mention scabies and fleas, and who knows what else. For all one knows a past pilgrim may have urinated on it. I did see some in one albergue that looked like they had piss stains on them. The rubber or vinyl industrial type are designed to be cleaned.
Hell yeah, I wanna smell good. Nobody likes a pilgrim reeking of BO, ha ha. No excuse for bad hygiene on the Camino. Not when there is always a shower available at even the cheapest municipal albergue. Besides, I did enough living in the field when I was in the Corps, and on hunting and backpacking trips. I was younger and enjoyed that stuff. Now I'm older, got me some bank and want a hot shower and a clean mattress (and a cold one) at the end of my walking day. Ain't no cheap charlie numba 10. ;)
I do understand your reluctance, it is good the vast majority of sweaty pilgrims shower before going to bed, for new folks I do want to o emphasize most places are kept reasonably clean, yet the farther coming out of winter & into summer the more pilgrims the more issues with cleanliness. If more pilgrims did some cleaning & assisted the better for all. So think of it as helping a fellow pilgrim behind you.

@KerrieG yes, I bought mine online and got it posted. Watch the width and length though, If I was buying again I'd might spend a few more dollars and get one a bit wider. There are other brands that people have mentioned, and someone did a comparison chart, I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

@Mark Lee hahaha thats not piss dude, thats sweat. The sweat of a thousand pilgrims before you. Still nasty though ;)

I prefer the rubber/plastic matress cover also, but not every albergue in (small) villages have them. Sometimes theres no choice.
Yeah, I had to bite the bullet a few times and sleep on dodgy looking mattresses. Luckily (knock on wood) never encountered any bedbugs and such. It's just that given a choice I avoid it.
Three CF's and that's over 100 nights in all kinds of albergues and pensiones. Overall I would say that overwhelming majority of the albergues both municipal and private that I stayed in were well maintained and had good, clean mattresses.

@KerrieG here's a good comparison from an older thread:

Here is a comparison of the ones suggested, under 1kg:

------- Model --------- Weight ---- Style ---- Comfort --Fill -------- Size ------------ Price usd$$
1. Down blanket ----- 196g ------ quilt ------- 13c?? --- 650 ---- 60 x 40in --$ 72, Discont'd
2. Magic 125 zip ----- 285g ------ bag/quilt --- 13c --- 850 ------ std --------$175, Cumulus
3. Yeti passion ------- 320g ------ bag/quilt --- 15c ---- 850 ------ std -------$350, outdoorfair
4. Zpacks 900 ------- 323g ------- bag/quilt ---- 5c ---- 900 ------ std ------$350, zpacks
5. Multi blanket ----- 340g ------ quilt ------- 13c?? --- 800 ---- 78 x 45in --$189, Monbell
6. Spark spl ---------- 348g ------- bag --------- 12c ---- 850 -------std ------$299, submithut
7. Traveller TR1 ----- 389g ------- bag/quilt -- 14c ---- 750 ------- std ------- $220, Lacordee
8. Western everlite -- 400g ------- bag -------- 7c ----- xxx --------std ------- $295, Backcountry
9. Shenandoah ------ 430g ------- quilt -------- 7c ----- 800 -------std ------- $180, jacksrbetter
10. Down Hugger ----- 461g ------- bag --------- 8c -----900 ------- std ------- $420, montbell
11. Atlus superlight -- 600g ------- bag -------- 14c ---- synthetic -- std ------ $ 60, ferrovicmar
12. Baikal 750 -------- 613g -------- bag -------- 9c ---- synthetic ---std ------ $ xx, millet
13.Flicker nano quilt - 624g ------- quilt ------ 4.5c ---- 850 ------- std ------ $229 fetheredfriends
14. Traveller 50 ------- 650g ------- bag ------- 11c ---- synthetic ---std ------ $50, Mt warehouse
15. Quechua ---------- 700g ------- bag -------- 15c --- synthetic ---std ------$ 80, decathelon
16. EMS Boreal 40 --- 805g ------- bag -------- 4.5c --- synthetic ---std ------$160, ems
17. Cooper-7 ---------- 950g ------- Rectangle -- 7c ---- synthetic ---std ----- $ 70, hotcore

I would also consider this website comparison, and think the Enlightened Equipment looks good: http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Ultralight-Sleeping-Bag-Reviews?n=0&sort_field=#compare

There are other brands that people have mentioned, and someone did a comparison chart, I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

Thanks @Kanga, hmm, it's not very wide is it, I read the width but didn't think too much about it. Postage is quite hefty too! Been looking at other options all morning! (what a way to spend Easter Sunday morning! I should be out walking!) A couple I've liked can't be posted to Australia. :( So I guess that means they are available here - just got to search them out. Will check out the comparison charts! Thanks for your time Kanga, and everyone here who answer all the same questions over and over.... and over! :)

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'll be starting the Francés on Sept 17 from SJPP, hoping to be in Santiago by Oct 22. I'm claustrophobic and run hot. This one is small but delightfully light. Would I be ok at that time of the year with this opened up like a quilt plus a bag liner?
That bag looks like it will work just fine alone. If you carry that, you don't need to carry a bag liner.

Does anyone on here have any experience with the TIER Gear Quenda quilts? (Aussiemade, Tasmania) We are looking at the Quenda5 or -1.....they are super light, just would like some feedback re them.

No, but they look fabulous.

@P Rat this is quite an old thread - have you seen the newer threads which include information on the Costco down throw? If you are a member they are a good cheap option. Stores in Sydney and Melbourne.

Last edited:
No, but they look fabulous.

@P Rat this is quite an old thread - have you seen the newer threads which include information on the Costco down throw? If you are a member they are a good cheap option. Stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Just had alook att hem, they could do the trick. Esp for that price! Not a member but have friends that are. And yes I did see this was an old thread....should have posted on a newer one. :)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I just made my own sleep sack with a full size microfiber sheet and a down quilt only over the top. I might be cold, but I will put on my fleece with the hood up. two pairs of socks and my running tights on. That ought to do it.
Could you describe how you made this sleep system. I dont fully undertand. You can send me a private message if you have aleady explained here. JillRand007@gmail.com

I
Could you describe how you made this sleep system. I dont fully undertand. You can send me a private message if you have aleady explained here. JillRand007@gmail.com
I will try to get a few pictures. I weighed it today, in the little stuff sack the down quilt from Costco came in. It weighs 30 oz’s. I will be taking it again when my friend and I do the Frances for the second time. I used it on the VDLP and it worked great!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I made my own silk sleep sack with zipper, and separate pillowcase that doubles as a scarf. I have used the kind with attached pillow cover, and I decided that the 1.5 extra ounces for the extra comfort that pillow case gives me are worth it. I also carry a tiny down blanket from Montbell, that I tuck inside the sleep sack for when I need extra warmth. Together they weigh about 14 ounces.
Here's a thread about my sleep sack: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/my-sleep-sack-innovation.56387/#post-653921

This sleeping bag is under 600 grams, abd is only $85
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XCSUPMA/?tag=casaivar02-20

I own the black version of this bag and it was worth every penny. My walking companion also had this bag and we were two of the only pilgrims we met who didn't complain about their bags! It's very light, the feel of it on skin is pleasant and doesn't stick to the skin, and it is rectangular and can be unzipped all the way around so it's one big square, like a quilt, which I did use that way on a handful of occasions but most of the time I slept in it zipped up so I didn't have to touch the disposable sheets they often hand out at albergues.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My only suggestion about a sleep system would be what I say about all major gear for the camino: try it out before you leave home. I am quite happy with my lightweight and inexpensive polyester fill sleeping bag. It is comfortable for my fall caminos and not too heavy to carry. But my one experience with a silk liner was useless for me: a silk sleep sack borrowed from family in Auckland when my pack did not show up at my arrival. I felt tied up in knots and carried it all over New Zealand for a month while unable to sleep in it. Fortunately, the sleeping bag which came with it was adequate for my needs.
As I am allergic to down, I would hate to take a down bag or quilt on camino. It would be heavy to carry for a month without being able to use it and too expensive to throw out. And then there are people who just cannot be comfortable in a mummy bag.
Try out your sleeping gear in conditions similar to what you expect for enough time before you leave home to know what works for you (and what doesn't). And plan on having enough warm layers of clothing that you can put them all on and be comfortable to sleep if conditions are colder than you expected. Or budget for possibly buying a bag on the camino and sending your sleeping gear on to Ivar in Santiago. Sleeping gear may not be as important as footwear and pack, but you could be really miserable if you couldn't sleep.

I put the quilt inside the sheet because it is so light that it can easily end up on the floor during the middle of the night

Enlightened Equipment (and most other quilts) come with straps designed to attach the quilt to an inflatable sleeping pad. We don't need those pads on the Camino, but if you take at least one strap, attached to the top snaps, you can use that strap to hold the quilt around you (in your liner sack) instead of putting the quilt inside the liner sack (thereby compressing the down). Used that method on a late Oct. CP and it worked great. We got the 50 degree EE quilts (Revelation, with openable footboxes for when it got warmer) and they were more than warm enough that way (8oz for my hobbit-sized wife, 12oz for me).

Buen Camino,
Jo Jo

@Jo Jo The down in the quilt really doesn't compress much if at all ... it is just the weight of the silk liner on top of the quilt. It is easy to get in an out of the silk liner, and move the quilt around or to the side if I don't want to use it.:D:cool:

The down in the quilt really doesn't compress much if at all ... it is just the weight of the silk liner on top of the quilt. It is easy to get in an out of the silk liner, and move the quilt around or to the side if I don't want to use it.:D:cool:

Interesting idea--I'll have to suggest it to my wife. I'm too big--my silk liner is already a tight fit for me, let alone getting a quilt inside too. But she's a hobbit, so maybe it would work for her.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.