• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Small hotel for sale on The Via Francigena

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018
Last night I stayed in Champlitte at a small, independent hotel named "Hotel du Don Jon".
It is the only hotel there and is on the VF route.
This morning I had breakfast with the owner, Celine. She told me she has had the hotel in the family for 34 years and she is now considering to sell because she wants to move on to a bigger city.
I asked her if she has posted the information on this site and she said she was unaware of this site. She ask me if I would post it in hopes of someone or some family being interested in purchasing it.
It has 12 rooms, a restaurant, a large kitchen, a good size breakfast room, owners quarters and an outside deck eating area.
She said it is two floors and 650 sq. Meters in total size. I have no further information.
She speaks English, French and Spanish and can be reached 03 84 67 66 95. (Yes, she did give me the okay to post the business contact number).

Attachments

• 20230528_085944.jpg
    20230528_085944.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 783
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I'm starting research on the VF and, having walked the Camino Francés, I wonder how laundry/hand washing facilities and situations compare on the Francigena. I know there are more private...
Good news for pilgrims on the VF: https://www.viefrancigene.org/en/historic-pilgrim-hostel-reopens-in-siena-tuscany/

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back