Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Snow on the camino

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online

Arn

Veteran Member
Gravy....sign me up! Cold, wind, snow...my three most favorite seasons!

Now I've got to go out side and chop some wood to warm this old house up. Oh...not for me!

I have folks coming over for a pre Christmas meal...can anyone say...roast lamb!

Arn

Most read last week in this forum

Does anybody know the phone number for the Pilgrim shop in Tricastella in Spain? I was charged twice for the same item. I bought a pair of shoes which cost 29.99. I was asked to tap my card twice...
Friends, My family of four has made it to Palas de Rei today and coming into town my wife slipped and sprained her ankle. She’s unable to finish. We’re considering sending our 17 and 16 year old...
At the entrance to El Burgo Ranero there is a lovely monumental cross, It bears this inscription: "A la memoria de los ninos." Anybody know the story behind that inscription?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon