• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Somewhere Along The Way - The Camino Song

AussieWayne

Walked Camino Francis April 2018 from SJPdP.
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino St JAMES from SJPdP April 2018.
Plan Camino Portuguese Sepl 2019
Hi
I walked the St Frances Way in April/May 2018 and soon after this I met Dan Mullins, an Australian singer and songwriter who has completed two Camino's.
Yes, we are both Camino's tragics!
He told me about a song he wrote while on the Camino last year which was released today in Australia today - it was still St James Day somewhere in the world when it was released.
I can't get it out of my head and I know Dan would love me to pass the link on.
Its brilliant, brought back many flashbacks and (yes) tears of emotion!!!!!
Somewhere Along the Way - Dan Mullins

I did an interview on my Camino with Dan for his podcast a few weeks ago. It has had some great feedback. In it we talk about kindness, the meaning of pilgrimage and the sharing and caring with others. If you're thinking of doing a Camino - or you want a reminder of why it is so special here's the link:
Podcast with Australian pilgrim Wayne Singleton

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi
I walked the St Frances Way in April/May 2018 and soon after this I met Dan Mullins, an Australian singer and songwriter who has completed two Camino's.
He told me about a song he wrote while on the Camino last year which was released today in Australia today - it was still St James Day somewhere in the world when it was released.

I did an interview on my Camino with Dan for his blog a few weeks. It has had some great feedback. In it we talk about kindness, the meaning of pilgrimage and the sharing and caring with others. If you're thinking of doing a Camino - or you want a reminder of why it is so special here's the link:
Thank you for this,what a lovely way to start my morning.

What a catchy song - and great pictures!! Thanks for sharing, Aussie Wayne! Maybe one day we'll meet .... somewhere along the way!

Thank you for sharing Wayne and past the regards to Dan. At the Alburges in Roncesvalles, I was woken up with a Hospilatare playing guitar and singing .. ' good morning, good morning, good morning, El Camino is waiting for you; good morning, good morning, good morning, .........' I tried to find the song in Youtube but can't find it. It was the BEST ever wake sound for me.

Wooow! Very beautiful song! Thanks a lot for sharing!;) I'm looking forward to the whole album!

Thank you for the song. Great way to start my morning.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I highly recommend Dan’s podcast. He definitely gets the Camino. His questions are extremely insightful. This is not a travel podcast. Dan captures the sprint of the Camino wonderfully. I’m looking forward to listening to his song.

One of my camino family talked so warmly about Dan rescuing her by offering her a car ride as she trudged along on a very cold April day this year. She was at the end of her tether and felt so cared for

Hi

I did an interview on my Camino with Dan for his podcast a few weeks ago. It has had some great feedback. In it we talk about kindness, the meaning of pilgrimage and the sharing and caring with others. If you're thinking of doing a Camino - or you want a reminder of why it is so special here's the link:
Thank you for providing me a happy celebration of St. James' Day!

Thank you for this - so catchy, great for singing along! I’m in Santiago, having completed my 7th Camino today since 2004- now that IS tragic?!

Lovely song, and so many familiar scenes that bring back so many good memories. The s9ng captures it for me.

Hi

Thought this was great! Thank you for posting!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi
I had been sent this link from a FB friend about an hour ago and already have been singing it to myself. It’s really catchy.
I was aware of Dans many podcasts but hadn’t heard him sing Love it.

Very catchy tune. I can't stop tapping my foot and singing, somewhere along the way, somewhere along the way....
The song and scenes along the Way have me yearning to walk again!
Thx for sharing.

Most read last week in this forum

I was lucky enough to chat with Bill Bennett yesterday about his new movie The Way My Way. Bill is the Writer and Director and the movie is a true story of his first Camino in 2013. He's been...
Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
👣 Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the Fería de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back