• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Songs about the Camino (various languages)

Lirsy

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo, Norte, Francés, Volunteer Hospitalero.
I am trying to make a mix of songs about the Camino in as many different laguages as possible. I would appreciate if you could send me some links to some songs that you think are nice. So far I have several in Spanish, a few in English and 1 in French (Ultreia, sure!! :)).

Thanks a lot!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am trying to make a mix of songs about the Camino in as many different laguages as possible. I would appreciate if you could send me some links to some songs that you think are nice. So far I have several in Spanish, a few in English and 1 in French (Ultreia, sure!! :)).

Thanks a lot!!
Caminante no hay Camino Joan Manuel Serrat, the best camino song ever

Ep!!! I forgot that!!!! I will immeditelly add it!!!

Tnx a lot!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Oliver Schroer -- Canadian violinist --

Thanks a lot!!
How about an instrumental. Its called Santiago by Loreena McKennit. If you do a search for Ivan Najera or Carlos Nuñez Im sure you will find plenty of Spanish music. Also Luar Na Lubre

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Love this thread!:)
Jehro - 'Continuando', and since you asked about other languages a polish song - Akurat - 'Droga długa jest'.
Both are road/way related, secular songs. Not sure if that is what you are looking for?
Please share yours:)

Tnx a lot for the info!! I will start working on it!

Please, keep sending me whatever you have!! I would love to find some songs in Japanese or Swedish or .... !! :):)

Regarding the songs I have ... I made a quite stupid thing :oops: I saved the songs, but I didn't keep a register with the links. I have tried to find the songs in the web and I found most of them, a couple of them lost for ever. Here are the links:

Camino de Santiago Himno de los peregrinos

Camino de Santiago. Música A Santiago voy.Un recuerdo para todos los que lo han hecho

Camino Ingles, from Ferrol to Santiago de Compostela

Canción del Peregrino - El Camino de Santiago de Compostela - Nick Arandes

Follow the Yellow Sign ---A song for Camino de Santiago---

Larry Peninsula - Way Of St. James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOrSocR4GsM&feature=youtu.be

Le chant des pèlerins de Compostelle (Sous-titre Tous les matins Ultreïa)
https://youtu.be/0IZJiFhDgTs

Paz De SANTIAGO
https://youtu.be/e8jshm40T_s

Walking the Camino De Santiago, Spain With Original Song Pilgrim Road by Bobby Roche
https://youtu.be/HtAovpHDZqc

Last edited:

Thanks a lot!!
I used "Catedral" by Santi Araujo for my camino video. Love this song!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back