Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Sorry...

miffy

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese 2018
Hi

Sorry to the people (and moderator) who were angry at my post about the food thing at the Parador in Santiago. Sorry to the person who had to delete it. I know my way of speaking is simple and that I am , I guess, what you'd call common as I just went to a normal comp, but I'll try to be polite on here and try to use proper English and not upset peeps here.
Thanks and Bon Caminho to everyone
Miffy

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
A thought-provoking Camino memoir. This day-by-day account will inspire you.

miffy

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese 2018
Thank you so much Kirkie...I used some slang terms on the food thread that I shouldn't have used for people...Huhhh this forum is teaching me to use polite words and that is cool coz I know in life we have to go softtly softly and stop using words we normally use. Thank you for your lovely reply. XXX

D

Deleted member 67185

Thank you so much Kirkie...I used some slang terms on the food thread that I shouldn't have used for people...Huhhh this forum is teaching me to use polite words and that is cool coz I know in life we have to go softtly softly and stop using words we normally use. Thank you for your lovely reply. XXX

That's what I enjoy about this forum, it requires us to use and abide by the "better angels of our nature". :)

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Past OR future Camino
CFx5
Norte
Primitivo
CP
Le Puy-SJPP
Via F
Hi

Sorry to the people (and moderator) who were angry at my post about the food thing at the Parador in Santiago. Sorry to the person who had to delete it. I know my way of speaking is simple and that I am , I guess, what you'd call common as I just went to a normal comp, but I'll try to be polite on here and try to use proper English and not upset peeps here.
Thanks and Bon Caminho to everyone
Miffy
Hi Miffy,
Hope there will be many more caminos waiting for you...and the girls.
So hoping to hear more from you in the future
With best wishes
Annette

Gareth Griffith

Past OR future Camino
SJPdP to Santiago de Compestela in May(2016)
The moderators on this site are very understanding and put up with lots of stuff, but if you've been a naughty boy you will find that some of them will be watching your future posts to ensure that there's no repetition. They're still watching me:cool::cool::cool:

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

miffy

Past OR future Camino
Portuguese 2018
The moderators on this site are very understanding and put up with lots of stuff, but if you've been a naughty boy you will find that some of them will be watching your future posts to ensure that there's no repetition. They're still watching me:cool::cool::cool:

Ouch.. 'boy' lol if only you knew me :)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings