A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Sorry...

miffy

Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese 2018
Hi

Sorry to the people (and moderator) who were angry at my post about the food thing at the Parador in Santiago. Sorry to the person who had to delete it. I know my way of speaking is simple and that I am , I guess, what you'd call common as I just went to a normal comp, but I'll try to be polite on here and try to use proper English and not upset peeps here.
Thanks and Bon Caminho to everyone
Miffy

miffy

Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese 2018
Thank you so much Kirkie...I used some slang terms on the food thread that I shouldn't have used for people...Huhhh this forum is teaching me to use polite words and that is cool coz I know in life we have to go softtly softly and stop using words we normally use. Thank you for your lovely reply. XXX

davebugg

"When I Have Your Wounded" - Dustoff Motto
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela
Thank you so much Kirkie...I used some slang terms on the food thread that I shouldn't have used for people...Huhhh this forum is teaching me to use polite words and that is cool coz I know in life we have to go softtly softly and stop using words we normally use. Thank you for your lovely reply. XXX
That's what I enjoy about this forum, it requires us to use and abide by the "better angels of our nature". :)

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2005,2008,2010,2015.camino Portuguese 2007 .primativo2012.camino Norte 2009.sjpdp to finisterre and muxia 2007. Le Puy to jpdp 2006. Via francigena vercelli to Lucca 2014. Lucca to Rome 2016.
Hi

Sorry to the people (and moderator) who were angry at my post about the food thing at the Parador in Santiago. Sorry to the person who had to delete it. I know my way of speaking is simple and that I am , I guess, what you'd call common as I just went to a normal comp, but I'll try to be polite on here and try to use proper English and not upset peeps here.
Thanks and Bon Caminho to everyone
Miffy
Hi Miffy,
Hope there will be many more caminos waiting for you...and the girls.
So hoping to hear more from you in the future
With best wishes
Annette

Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP to Santiago de Compestela in May(2016)
The moderators on this site are very understanding and put up with lots of stuff, but if you've been a naughty boy you will find that some of them will be watching your future posts to ensure that there's no repetition. They're still watching me:cool::cool::cool:

miffy

Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese 2018
The moderators on this site are very understanding and put up with lots of stuff, but if you've been a naughty boy you will find that some of them will be watching your future posts to ensure that there's no repetition. They're still watching me:cool::cool::cool:

Ouch.. 'boy' lol if only you knew me :)

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2005,2008,2010,2015.camino Portuguese 2007 .primativo2012.camino Norte 2009.sjpdp to finisterre and muxia 2007. Le Puy to jpdp 2006. Via francigena vercelli to Lucca 2014. Lucca to Rome 2016.
Ouch.. 'boy' lol if only you knew me :)
Hi Miffy
Keep posting and please let us all know how you are getting on with your adventure on the Camino
With best wishes
Annette

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 114 14.5%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%