• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spanish Camino Music – Selection No. 6

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
Today we feature The Romero family of guitarists who perform/ed as ‘Los Romero’.
We have listed two Spanish Dances composed by Enrique Granados in a previous selection. Here we have two members of the Romero family, Celin and Celino, performing Nos 2 and 5.

The CONCERTO ANDALUZ for FOUR GUITARS AND ORCHESTRA was written by the famous Spanish composer Joaquin Rodrigo especially for the Romero family. How proud Celedonio Romero, the father, must have been to perform the concerto with his sons, Pepe, Angel and Celin.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Today we feature The Romero family of guitarists who perform/ed as ‘Los Romero’.
We have listed two Spanish Dances composed by Enrique Granados in a previous selection. Here we have two members of the Romero family, Celin and Celino, performing Nos 2 and 5.

The CONCERTO ANDALUZ for FOUR GUITARS AND ORCHESTRA was written by the famous Spanish composer Joaquin Rodrigo especially for the Romero family. How proud Celedonio Romero, the father, must have been to perform the concerto with his sons, Pepe, Angel and Celin.
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Beautiful! As a guitar player and a guitar music lover, I appreciate that you are promoting this instrument, which is so underrated as a classical instrument in many cultures– my own included.
As I am sure you are aware, my reasonably unskilled efforts in presenting the performance of the music is an ongoing delight.
I get to listen to a great variety of wonderful compositions, to learn about the composers, to see and hear each performer's individual skill in their interpretation.

My life has become richer due to this exposure. No small matter.

Regards
Gerard

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone highly recommend an intro, fast track Spanish course, anywhere in Spain? I took Spanish lessons years ago, but was waylaid by learning Dutch, and couldn't cope with both...
Mark Taubert in FranceInfo, 24 Mars, 2024 , describes a new GR hike which has been planned for the past 10 years along the Seine passing the locations where famous 19th c Impressionist...
Moderator, please place this in the appropriate thread. Thank you. Well, it's about time.😊👍...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back