• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Spanish Camino Music - Selection No: 2

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
The second of my collection of my Spanish guitar pieces listened to at roadside lunchtime picnics
Capricho Arabe.
Composed by Francisco Tarrega, 1852 - 1909, a prolific composer who is also considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time.
Played here by Jesus Amaya.
Listen for the unexpected gentle, but stunning changes of tempo.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I love, LOVE Spanish music. Indeed I have taught 'classical guitar'....but, and it is a BIG but, I do not want to hear your music when I am walking. On average, if a peregrino/peregrina has their choice of music blaring from speakers, it can be heard from at least 450m. I love ambient sound. I do not want to hear your playlist.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Back