• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spanish Music - Selection No 9

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Got told off by a friend for not continuing with my Spanish Music thread.
So here we go again.

Serenata Española by Joaquim Malats - Played here by Paolo Hermosin

I know very little of Andulucia, having confined my three previous trips to the "straight across" route of the Camino Francais. As I sit here in a Missouri apartment drinking coffee which definitely lacks that kick of coffee champagne we all love, on a windless Monday just at the tip edge from summer to autumn, I find tears are streaming down my face. There is an inexplicable soul-longing, unfettered from guitars and coffee and Caminos and cathedrals. Something deep within me, in April 2002, a well-traveled newbie peregina gazing at snow from a Pamploa-bound train, sighed and said "I am home".

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thank you. I have been walking the Bay Circuit Trail in Mssachusetts since August with another peregrina. I haven't decided if it is a training walk to prepare for returning to the Chemin de compostelle or a New England virtual camino, but I have thought of the Camino often while walking. As of today, we are two thirds along our way - 160 of 240 miles complete. This was my reward for today's section. Ultreia!

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone highly recommend an intro, fast track Spanish course, anywhere in Spain? I took Spanish lessons years ago, but was waylaid by learning Dutch, and couldn't cope with both...
Moderator, please place this in the appropriate thread. Thank you. Well, it's about time.😊👍...
Mark Taubert in FranceInfo, 24 Mars, 2024 , describes a new GR hike which has been planned for the past 10 years along the Seine passing the locations where famous 19th c Impressionist...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back