• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spanish SIM for iPhone 5 (free)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I just posted that I have a iPhone5 SIM for use in Spain if you can use it.
I posted in the new : http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/mobile-phones-and-tablets.120/

Wow... I thought that with all the questions about where and how to get and use Spanish SIMs....someone would jump on the chance to get one with a bunch of credit on it for free.

Maybe no one is planning to go in the next couple months that could use it.

It is available to anyone that can use it....not just the U.S.
Shame to just see it expire.

Well, shessh. I have an Iphone 4S, so I suppose that it would not work/fit. Otherwise, seems like a great offer.......Thank you. If anyone has one that fits my cell........

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I just posted that I have a iPhone5 SIM for use in Spain if you can use it.
I posted in the new : http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/mobile-phones-and-tablets.120/
Hi Grayland,
I have an iphone5 and will be walking the Via de lat Plata next year hopefully commencing in early April. If the card is still available I am interested. My phone has a nano sim card. Is it a nano? I was endeavouring to send you a private message but have not managed how to do this.
Cheers
Gary

Hi Grayland,
I have an iphone5 and will be walking the Via de lat Plata next year hopefully commencing in early April. If the card is still available I am interested. My phone has a nano sim card. Is it a nano? I was endeavouring to send you a private message but have not managed how to do this.
Cheers
Gary

I did get the PM and replied. I am having some on and off problems with PMs on my iPad .

Here is my reply:

The problem is that these prepaid SIMs have a built in expiry date. They expire after 120 days with no activity. I think this one will expire in January.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Wow... I thought that with all the questions about where and how to get and use Spanish SIMs....someone would jump on the chance to get one with a bunch of credit on it for free.

Maybe no one is planning to go in the next couple months that could use it.

It is available to anyone that can use it....not just the U.S.
Shame to just see it expire.

Still available if anyone can use it.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.