A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Spare lodging/breakfast Madrid June23-24

Doti

Grateful Member
Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2016)
Camino Madrid (planned 2017)
I have a hotel bed available for one female at our hotel in Madrid, reserved for our Camino return trip, for the night of June 23.
I am traveling with my daughter and we have reservations for 3 including breakfast at:
Petit Palace Madrid Aeropuerto
Our 3rd person isn't going to be able to go on the Camino with us, so if someone wants to share our 3 person room, let me know.
Doti

Camino(s) past & future
Portugués, Francés, Le Puy, Rota Vicentina, Soulac, Norte, Madrid, Salvador, Primitivo
I have a hotel bed available for one female at our hotel in Madrid, reserved for our Camino return trip, for the night of June 23.
Hi Doti, good idea to post this on the forum. I suggest you “bump” it up every week, so new readers see it. I have often wished there was another female in the vicinity to share my twin bed room with me, as it gets so expensive otherwise. (Bordeaux, 21 Sep, anyone??). There must be a female pilgrim in Madrid on 23 June looking for a bed . . .

Doti

Grateful Member
Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2016)
Camino Madrid (planned 2017)
Hello again,
I should have stated that this is free. I have already paid including breakfast, and just don't want it to go to waste, especially since it is such a busy year for the camino.

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
Hello again,
I should have stated that this is free. I have already paid including breakfast, and just don't want it to go to waste, especially since it is such a busy year for the camino.
That's so generous of you. I hope that someone is able to take you up on your offer.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 203 23.9%