• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Speaking of tattoos (London)

Eve Alexandra

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2017 Astorga-SDC, April 2022 SJPP-Muxia
So if I wait until I have finished both my Camino Frances and my Canterbury pilgrimage, I could get my foot tattoo on my last day in London.

I know some of you are in the area. Can anyone recommend a shop within easy access of the Heathrow side of London (my hotel is at that end for my last day) that has a web site where I could look at artist's work and maybe book online?

Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Unless the tattoo you have in mind is very simple with little or no colour it might be better to find a tattoo artist closer to home. When the normal skin irritation from the process subsides it is quite common to find minor irregularities or blemishes. Good tattoo artists usually warn their clients of this and offer a follow-up appointment for minor retouching.

sigh...true, very true. I've never had to go back before but it is a good point.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I will ask someone I know who lives in london and has a lot of tattoos where he gets them done.

Unless the tattoo you have in mind is very simple with little or no colour it might be better to find a tattoo artist closer to home. When the normal skin irritation from the process subsides it is quite common to find minor irregularities or blemishes. Good tattoo artists usually warn their clients of this and offer a follow-up appointment for minor retouching.
Well that's the first time I've heard this reason for doing another camino! :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back