• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spiritual Variant GPS (KML) tracks

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Google Maps have a strange set of colors. Check out this very dark red (maroon?). Looks quite good on Maps.Me
This navy blue track also looks quite good on Maps.Me (see Padron Santiago)

The tracks look different on different map layouts, so it is good to know which map will serve as the background. Yellow tracks are good for satellite maps, like google earth.

Also the tracks may look thick on Google Maps, but when downloaded to Maps.Me the width is just right! 😉

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
more of a different question, but I'm not really sure where to ask and it seems that some people on this thread might know -
I am seeing different routes for the Variante Espiritual. One leaves Pontevedra and goes north to loop around Cabaeiro and then come back south to Combarro. (as discussed above) But I also see routes that go straight west from Pontevedra through Poio (see https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/attachments/variante-espiritual-pdf.41009/) . I'm most interested in walking non-paved roads. Does anyone have any information about these routes (scenery...). thank you very much, jon

I am seeing different routes for the Variante Espiritual. One leaves Pontevedra and goes north to loop around Cabaeiro and then come back south to Combarro. (as discussed above) But I also see routes that go straight west from Pontevedra through Poio (see https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/attachments/variante-espiritual-pdf.41009/) .
The arrows take you through Poio, which is worth seeing for the enormous camino mosaic wrapped around one of its cloisters.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back