A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Spot the pilgrim donkey near Colindres

Camino(s) past & future
French, North, Original and from Andorra through the Pyrenees.
All With mi Burro
Hola peregrinos, keep an eye out and you may find a friendly burro along the Camino after colindres, I will be making macramé for pilgrims, feel welcome to say hello to Vannii (she loves carrots and apples) or take a break and share a café.
Buen Camino

Camino(s) past & future
'Portuguese' ' Frances' ' Norte' 'Salvador_prim' ‘le puy’ ‘Inglés’ ‘CDM’ ‘Invierno’ ‘Fin_Mux’
A beautiful animal in your Avatar. Do I spy a dog with you as well?
Buen Camino to you all ?
Annie

Camino(s) past & future
All With mi Burro
A beautiful animal in your Avatar. Do I spy a dog with you as well?
Buen Camino to you all ?
Annie
You spy Baissier my German shepherd, my Spanish mastiff somehow remained hidden behind the donkey despite his size and Buddha the cat is sleeping on baggage. Just me, Baissier and the donkey walking around Cantabria right now whilst the rest of the pack remain at home with my wife.

Camino(s) past & future
'Portuguese' ' Frances' ' Norte' 'Salvador_prim' ‘le puy’ ‘Inglés’ ‘CDM’ ‘Invierno’ ‘Fin_Mux’
You spy Baissier my German shepherd, my Spanish mastiff somehow remained hidden behind the donkey despite his size and Buddha the cat is sleeping on baggage. Just me, Baissier and the donkey walking around Cantabria right now whilst the rest of the pack remain at home with my wife.
You’ll be quite a drawcard -
My 2018 camino ended in April. I would most definitely be finding carrots or apples to have a chat to donkey if I met you. Baissier is also carrying his panniers. A lovely camino family pic.

Camino(s) past & future
All With mi Burro
You’ll be quite a drawcard -
My 2018 camino ended in April. I would most definitely be finding carrots or apples to have a chat to donkey if I met you. Baissier is also carrying his panniers. A lovely camino family pic.
The dogs love to work so they get to carry some of their cookies.

https://m.facebook.com/nomadas.packticus
Some photos on here from our last travel from Andorra to Cantabria

Camino(s) past & future
Thankyou for sharing. I hopped onto FB page to check them out. Absolutely breathtaking photos.
Lucky man.

Camino(s) past & future
All With mi Burro
Well thank you for the interest. Its a small mission of mine to inspire and show others that anything you want to do is possible and that living a life separate from the chaos the controlling system forces upon us can be achieved.

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Live - Camino Ingles Camino Ingles- accommodations
Replies
Views

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement
Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.5%