• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spot the pilgrim donkey near Colindres

Nomad Pack

Time of past OR future Camino
Hola peregrinos, keep an eye out and you may find a friendly burro along the Camino after colindres, I will be making macramé for pilgrims, feel welcome to say hello to Vannii (she loves carrots and apples) or take a break and share a café.
Buen Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A beautiful animal in your Avatar. Do I spy a dog with you as well?
Buen Camino to you all ?
Annie
You spy Baissier my German shepherd, my Spanish mastiff somehow remained hidden behind the donkey despite his size and Buddha the cat is sleeping on baggage. Just me, Baissier and the donkey walking around Cantabria right now whilst the rest of the pack remain at home with my wife.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
You spy Baissier my German shepherd, my Spanish mastiff somehow remained hidden behind the donkey despite his size and Buddha the cat is sleeping on baggage. Just me, Baissier and the donkey walking around Cantabria right now whilst the rest of the pack remain at home with my wife.
You’ll be quite a drawcard -
My 2018 camino ended in April. I would most definitely be finding carrots or apples to have a chat to donkey if I met you. Baissier is also carrying his panniers. A lovely camino family pic.

You’ll be quite a drawcard -
My 2018 camino ended in April. I would most definitely be finding carrots or apples to have a chat to donkey if I met you. Baissier is also carrying his panniers. A lovely camino family pic.

The dogs love to work so they get to carry some of their cookies.

https://m.facebook.com/nomadas.packticus
Some photos on here from our last travel from Andorra to Cantabria

Thankyou for sharing. I hopped onto FB page to check them out. Absolutely breathtaking photos.
Lucky man.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Well thank you for the interest. Its a small mission of mine to inspire and show others that anything you want to do is possible and that living a life separate from the chaos the controlling system forces upon us can be achieved.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi if I wanted to do the Del Norte and had 2 weeks any recommendations (would be much appreciated ) and which part of the Norte would be less challenging. Marianne
Hi. I only have 7 days and will be walking from Irun to Bilboa end of April, first week of May. Aside from booking ahead in San Sebastián and Bilbao, do I need to book in advance or will I have...
Hello, I am brand new to the Camino and am planning to hike the Norte and Primitive routes starting mid-May, 2024. I think I have access to most of the resources I need except I don't seem to be...
Hi all, and thank you in an advance for your time and consideration :) I'm very much in my "Camino dreaming" phase, but next year I'll be looking to pre-book some of my accomodation for my...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back