Search 62305 Camino Questions

Spring landscape in EL CAMINO

Javier

Near Villafranca del Bierzo

9p1020013da7.jpg

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Eleanor

Hi Javier,
Looks good after the one of the pilgrim in the snow a few days ago in Roncesvalles. What way are the almond trees in Aragón? Would like to see them in blossom. I'm always there in late summer.

Greetings from Mayo. We are having a heat wave!
Eleanor

Eleanor

Almond Trees in Aragón

Hola,
Can anybody tell me the stage of the almond blossom in Alto Aragón? I am told the ancient stepping stones (three tier) near Castiello de Jaca have been washed away. What a loss. Wonder how old they were?
Gracias,
Eleanor

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
How to avoid failure "be prepared"
3rd Edition of this popular highly acclaimed book.

marktqm

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2006)
Wonderful photo of the riverside in Ribadiso do Baixo, Javier. If I remember right, that was taken from the tiny square window beside where my bed was located.

The image will be forever printed in my mind, this lady who, upon arriving in the albergue, took off her clothes with glee and laid down in that concrete landing sunbathing herself, shouting "Hola, chicos!" to the pilgrims going down the hill towards the bridge.

Mark

Javier

More Ribadiso photos

These photos have been taken the day 7 april.-

copiadep1080155nx5.jpg

copiadep1080157iw7.jpg

Buenas tardes desde España, Filipinas.
Good afternoon from Spain, Philippines.

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Jul-Aug 05, Frances, Jul-Aug 06, Portugues, Oct 2010
If I'm not mistaken that's a Roman bridge. Which means that that particular view hasn't changed much in the past 2000 or so years.

I really liked staying at that albergue.

Most read last week in this forum

A recent article in the Diario de Burgos described how the “peregrino vegetal” was being taken down. I don’t recall anyone having mentioned it on the forum (though maybe I just missed it), so I...
Back in 2019, my wife and I started the CF with the intention of doing it in stages: SJPP-Burgos, Burgos-Leon, Leon-SdC. With Covid, our travels were interrupted until last year. Fearing larger...
Hello! I walked the Camino Frances in June 2022 from StJPdP to Santiago. Somewhere in the second half of Castilla y Leon and through into Galicia (before Sarria but after the Iron Cross) I met a...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides