• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

St James day get together in Hamilton NZ

kaylfrazer

Time of past OR future Camino
Roncesvalle-SDC (2001), SJPP-SDC(2003), Le Puy - SJPP (2011)
Kia ora Kiwis
If any of you are near Hamilton on the evening of Saturday 21 July 2012 (I know.. we are a little early this year,) we are planning a get together to celebrate St James' day and all things Camino. This will be our 4th annual gathering and we usually have close to 30 people.. a good mix of pilgrims, those preparing for their caminos and those who just want to know more. We share a meal, drink cheap Spanish wine, and all talk a lot. This year we are looking forward to hearing from a couple who walked the Via Francigena last year, from Canterbury to Rome, as well as catching up with those who have walked different routes over the last year. If there is time we hope to watch the short interview from the DVD of "The Way" where Martin Sheen and his son talk about the making of The Way and their own camino experiences. If you are interested in joining us, or want to know more, please PM me.
Kay

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi there
I tried to send this by pm for some reason an error message came up so hope it's ok to contact you via the forum.

Catherine and I are currently living in Auckland. We are over here from oz for a 2 year work adventure of sorts. We walked 'our' Camino in april of 2009 and are well down the track of our plans ( actually have our packs ready
9 months early) for repeating it again in late April and June of 2013
If you can put up with a couple of Australians and also Catherine's mother who is visiting us that weekend we would love to come along and talk Camino for as long as you like
Look forward to hearing any details and see if we can work it out.
Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Ian.. No problem.. I have PMed you.. tell me if you can't see it
Kay

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Kay,
Just found this site - looks great, I am planning on walking same trail as "The Way" movie in May 2013. Will there be any other meetings before this date, would like to meet up with others that had done or about to do the walk. Jo

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back