• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Stage 9 - Albacete to La Roda...some help

JLWV

Jean-Luc
Time of past OR future Camino
Levante (2014-2016); Levante to Toledo (2017-2018), to be continued; Fisterra & Muxia (2018);
This is a 40 km long stage.
Pilgrims can look for an accomodation in La Gineta, half way, but it is not always available.

At the inauguration of Chinchilla's albergue, we met María del Señor who is now the lady in charge of the albergue in La Roda.
She told us that she lives in la Roda, and works in Albacete, so that she could, when exiting from work, about 14-15 P.M., pick some pilgrim in La Gineta, and let him in La Roda's albergue, and next day when she goes back to work (07-08 P.M.) pick him again and let him in La Gineta.
Off course this should be on working days. Her telephone number is in the guide in www.vieiragrino.com.
buen camino

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I have not walked a lot of 40km stages, but I did this one and I think it is one of the least stressful ones of this length depending on the weather, I had a windless and overcast day in April. Either way, the Albergue is one of the more unique ones I have stayed in

Attachments

• 20220420_162838.mp4
    250.2 MB

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back