A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Live - Camino Portugues Standing in front of cathedral finished where to get number for Compostela

Camino T-shirt

GOB

Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese Coastal from Viana do Costello sept 2019
Tried to get intoline for Compostela told to get number WHERe

jblaskovits

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2015
Pilgrims office - here
We don't need another compostela but would like to have a completion stamp. Do we still need a ticket or can we just get our last stamp at the cathedral? Rainy day here out of Porto and many cobblestones and sets!!!

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
I don't think a stamp is available at the cathedral - the official cathedral stamp is from the Pilgrim's Office. You don't need to join the queue if all you are getting is a stamp. I have done that a number of times, I just walk up and tell the guy at the entrance I don't need a Compostela, just a stamp. They usher me through straight away.

Mycroft

Tried to get intoline for Compostela told to get number WHERe
If they are still allowing pilgrims in to get a numbered ticket, go through the front door and straight on through to the stairs outside that go down and then to your left and into the room where you will see a ticket dispenser.

jblaskovits

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2015
Tha
I don't think a stamp is available at the cathedral - the official cathedral stamp is from the Pilgrim's Office. You don't need to join the queue if all you are getting is a stamp. I have done that a number of times, I just walk up and tell the guy at the entrance I don't need a Compostela, just a stamp. They usher me through straight away.
Thank you!

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
LorneB Camino Portugues 13

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 168 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 270 24.2%