Search 62305 Camino Questions

Started my Camino Portuguese today.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

lindam

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, VDLP, Invierno, Portuguese, Madrid, Ingles, Fisterra, Muxia, Catalan/Aragones/Loyola Norte
Have a wonderful time! Beautiful sites and friendly Portuguese people await you.

shamanwes

September 2022, Porto to Santiago de Compostela
Started my Camino Portuguese Centrale from Porto to Santiago de Compostela today 17 September 2022.
Bom Camino, Natale. My wife and I started September 11 and tomorrow we'll be in Pontevedra, Spain. It has exceeded our expectations. Enjoy every moment and take care of your feet.

Becky 59

Camino Frances 2018, 2021
Camino Ingles (Aug 2019)
I am in Vila do Conde tonight (Monday), see you on the Way!

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

phildimashq

CP coastal then central then spiritual June 22
Buen Camino Natale. I was there in June, my first camino. I loved it and I hope you have an amazing time.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all pilgrims; wannabies, newbies and oldtimers, I have received messages from several of you forum members for the last 8 months or so, as I have been inactive (absent) on this Forum. Thank...
Hi Everyone I am considering walking my first Camino, solo, from Sarria in June. I am 62 and in fair shape, but I really want to be able to take my time and not push, like maybe 12 days. I...
Hi, I'm a first time walker of the trail, all the way from NZ! I'm very excited, but, as it seems with a lot of the first time posts on here, also overwhelmed with the thought. I've loved reading...
Hi, I’m walking from Santiago to Finisterre and Muxia in March. I previously walked from Sarria to Santiago and Tui to Santiago pre-pandemic and have wanted to come back for a long time. Any top...
I will start from Geneva on May 1st, 2023 if anyone is interested in joining this walk. Flying from Florida that morning and will start walking as soon as i get my first stamp. Any suggestions...
Hello Starting Camino on May 22 from Sarria taking it one day at a time. Where do you get the peregrino credencial from?

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.