• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Starting 30 May - Irun

SuperPilgrim

Time of past OR future Camino
CF June 5, 2013
CF June 5, 2015
CF June 3, 2017
CN May 27, 2019
I will arrive in Irun May 29 and start my hike May 30 to San Sebastián. Anyone else on the same schedule?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you are staying at the municipal albergue try to get there early and get a good night's sleep.. It is a long walk to San Sebastian. Buen Camino

I’ll be in Irún a few days later, but heading southwest on the Vasco Interior. Do you have an ETA in Santiago? I’m hoping for the end of the first week in July. Buen camino, Laurie

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I’ll be in Irún a few days later, but heading southwest on the Vasco Interior. Do you have an ETA in Santiago? I’m hoping for the end of the first week in July. Buen camino, Laurie
Laurie,
Depending upon weather and injury my ETA is July 1. It could be as late as July 4.

I will arrive in Irun May 29 and start my hike May 30 to San Sebastián. Anyone else on the same schedule?
Hi Grant and I will be starting that day from Irun. Flying in from NZ to Barcelona (long flight via Aussi and Singapore). One night in Barcelona for a long sleep. Train to San Sebastián. Booked 2 nights in SS. Plan to bus/train to Irun early in morning and walk back to SS. Will just have small day pack for first day walk! May see you in the way.

Catherine, I'll send you a direct message so we all can connect!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Any other Pilgrims starting in Irun on May 30 or starting in San Sebastian on May 31?

Back