A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Starting 3rd o August. Saindo de Oviedo nel dia 3 de Agosto

2020 Camino Guides

Guilherme Ribeiro

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Português - 2016
Camino Português- 2017
Camino Português - 2018
Camino Primitivo- Agosto 2019
Hola soy Guillermo , soy portugues e hasta ora tendo percorrido por tres veces el camino Portugues. Pero hora voy hacer el Camino Primitvo salindo desde Oviedo nel dia 3 de Agosto. Voy solo pero me gustaria de conectar e conocer outros peregrinos que pueden salir tambien neste dia or cerca del 3 de Agosto!

Hello my name is William, i am portuguee an until now i've walked 3 times the Camino portuguese, but now this year I will walk the Camino primitivo, starting on the 3rd of August. I going alone so i'd like to meet some pilgrims who are starting by that time!

Guilherme Ribeiro

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Português - 2016
Camino Português- 2017
Camino Português - 2018
On the main menu you click in . Forum and there dont rollout and search for the orange bottom that says Post Thread!

hiker2019

Camino(s) past & future
September 2019 - October 2019
I see no orange button that says post thread? I am obviously communicating with you!

hiker2019

Camino(s) past & future
September 2019 - October 2019
I've got many questions about logistics. I would like to post my questions on the forum, but not having success with doing so.....

Guilherme Ribeiro

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Português - 2016
Camino Português- 2017
Camino Português - 2018
I was thinking that you where in need of help to make a new thread

Hola soy Guillermo , soy portugues e hasta ora tendo percorrido por tres veces el camino Portugues. Pero hora voy hacer el Camino Primitvo salindo desde Oviedo nel dia 3 de Agosto. Voy solo pero me gustaria de conectar e conocer outros peregrinos que pueden salir tambien neste dia or cerca del 3 de Agosto!

Hello my name is William, i am portuguee an until now i've walked 3 times the Camino portuguese, but now this year I will walk the Camino primitivo, starting on the 3rd of August. I going alone so i'd like to meet some pilgrims who are starting by that time!
Hi William!

I loved the Camino Portuguese! I am also going to be doing the Camino Primitivo, but unfortunately, I am starting August 9th. Buen Camino to you and you just never know, our paths may still cross!

Rosemary

Guilherme Ribeiro

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Português - 2016
Camino Português- 2017
Camino Português - 2018
Awesome, Buen Camino to you, and I hope to meet somewhere even if its not this year!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 189 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 310 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 89 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 355 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 151 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock