• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Starting El Norte in Irun this Saturday, June 22

musicianary

Time of past OR future Camino
Hola fellow peregrinos,
I’m currently in Barcelona enjoying a few days with my grandkids and daughter-in-law, before heading to Irun by train early Friday. I’m hoping to find room at the Albergue de Peregrinos de Irún, Lesaca Kalea, 1, 20301 Irún on Friday pm and head out on the El Norte Saturday, June 22nd walking all the way to Finesterre. Just wondering if anyone else on the forum plans to start on Saturday from Irun.
Buen Camino!
Dave

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Buen Camino! We just finished the Norte yesterday with our arrival in Santiago. It's a tough and rough Camino, however, persevere and be proud when you finish. The weather is wet now so walking to Muxia then Finisterre is not appealing. Bus looks good for that adventure. Enjoy your Camino Norte.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi Music Man,
You will love your trek on the Norte and beyond! It is very special and unique. Maybe the rain in Muxia and Finesterre will let up by the time you'd be getting there. Rain is not particularly fun to walk in, but some of my most vivid memories have to do with persevering through the challenge of walking in a storm on the Meseta!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Back