A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Starting in 3 weeks, thanks to the Forum

2020 Camino Guides

marc3l

Camino(s) past & future
SJPP-Santiago (2013)
Hi,

I am female, from Indonesia, will continue my second leg on May 5 from Fromista/solo (last year I walked from SJPP to Fromista), hopefully have enough time to reach Santiago (my return flight from Madrid booked on May 25).

I want to thank to the Forum for all the information, advise, insights/experience, etc. I enjoy reading this and find myself has been an addict. I think I still want to walk more and more in the future, perhaps another routes, God willing.

Buen Camino to all and have a wonderful blessed journey.

mralisn

Camino(s) past & future
SJPdP-SdC (2005), Camino Norte-Fisterra (2010), SJPdP-Muxia-Fisterra (2012), Camino Norte w/Primitivo-Muxia-Fisterra (2014), Camino Portuguese (2016)
What a great post.

And to you as well. May your journey be all you want it to be and more.

I like your thinking of walking another route in the future. The summer on the Camino Norte is quite rewarding as well. You'll see. :wink:

Trust in the arrows,
Simeon

marc3l

Camino(s) past & future
SJPP-Santiago (2013)
Thanks Mralisn,

I wish you the same. Hope to have time, energy/health, and fund to do it...it's quite difficult to find balance between these three things :) In the mean time, I need to sharpen my map reading ability, not sure if I won't get lost in the Norte (I assume less crowds and arrows?), in Frances I remember sometime can't not find a way back to my hotel after exploring the city (esp. Burgos)...and need to rounding the city in hours...even I get lost quite easily in shopping malls :oops: But, I'll find a way...

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 50 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 179 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 293 24.6%
  • June

Votes: 85 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.3%
  • September

Votes: 339 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 146 12.3%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock