• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting in seville

makingtrax

Time of past OR future Camino
El norte2010
Portuguese 2014
Primativo 2016
Frances sept 2017!
Where in Seville can I buy my credential from and get my first stamp please. Starting 3rd camino on my 5 camino by bike for this summer on Tuesday and arrive Seville Monday 15th. Thank you.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The Cathedral - but sometimes it is hard to find someone to help or the office is closed. Hotel Simón has credentials and stamps - and is a beautiful place to stay, if a bit on the expensive side. It is also close to the Cathedral, and the starting place for the Via.

The Cathedral - but sometimes it is hard to find someone to help or the office is closed. Hotel Simón has credentials and stamps - and is a beautiful place to stay, if a bit on the expensive side. It is also close to the Cathedral, and the starting place for the Via.

Right on Kanga!
When staying in Hotel Simon, stop by La Isla (on corner up from Hotel Simon). Great fish and tomatoes!
Coffee shop up street from Simon and across from Cathedral is great!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you for the replies. By chance hotel Simon is where I stayed when I cycled into Seville 2 weeks ago and they have been storing my bike free of charge while I came down to Morocco for a break. So when I return tomorrow I won't have far to go to get the credential. It certainly is a lovely hotel and staff are very kind. I noticed the Friends of Camino plaque on the door and wondered! Thank you again.

You can also get it in the Tirana backpackers, only cost 2 euros. Great place to stay too!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back