• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting our first in May 2022 / route plan , any thoughts?

Time of past OR future Camino
Coastal Portuguese via VE ´22 Camino Fisterra ´22
Hi all,
my wife and i are starting our first camino (yes !) half may this year Coastal way combined with the spiritual,
this is our planned route, any thoughs are remarks are welcome !
Any miscalculations or beginners mistakes?

thanks,
Marc and Christel

Porto / Perafita 17km
Perafita / Povoa de Varzim 21km
Povoa de Varzim / Marinhas 24.5km
Marinhas / Viana do Castelo 21km
Viano do Castelo / Caminha 27km
Caminha / Oia 17km
Oia / Baiona 18km
Baiona/ Vigo 25km
Vigo / Cesantes 19km
Cesantes / Combarro 25km
Combarro / Armenteira 11km
Armenteira / Vila Nova De Arousa 24km
Vila Nova de Arousa / Pontecesures by boat and walk to Teo 15km , is this realistic ??
Teo / Santiago De Compostela 11km

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi all,
my wife and i are starting our first camino (yes !) half may this year Coastal way combined with the spiritual,

thanks,
Marc and Christel

Porto / Perafita 17km
Caminha / Oia 17km
Oia / Baiona 18km
Baiona/ Vigo 25km
Vigo / Cesantes 19km
Cesantes / Combarro 25km
Vila Nova de Arousa / Pontecesures by boat and walk to Teo 15km , is this realistic ??
Some of these distances look rather ambitious to me. Before saying anything more, I'd ask you: how fit are you and your wife? Are you experienced hikers?

Marc and Christel, I did the same route in 2019. Here is a list with distances. between towns and services available that helped me along the way. Also, I'm including my itinerary, but by no means do I presume to say it's perfect for you. I wish a wonderful and unforgettable journey!
Bom Caminho!

Attachments

• Camino Portugués de la Costa - Daily Distance.pdf
    425.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Camino de Santiago - Portuguese Coastal copy.pdf
    373.9 KB · Views: 86
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Ditto on the distances you are planning every day, they are very aggressive!

Hi! Walked this Camino last Sept!
My stops are listed below and i managed OK! at 67 .

Sorry don't know why but my distances are not now on my spread sheet! but i worked them out on Gronze!

All places i stayed were private rooms (cos i need to pee at least three times a night (i have (nyctalopia)night blindness)
Getting from bunk to bathroom would make others want to murder me:))
My first stop at Cabo Mondo (Caravela)was right on the way ;you walk past it! 17km
Have a great walk
All the best
Woody

PORTO
CABO DO MONDO (PARAFITA)CARAVELA
VILA DO CONDEHOTEL BRAZ AO
ESPOSENDEVilla dos Corcéis
VIANA DE CASTELOHotel Laranjeira
CAMINHAArca Nova Guest House & Hostel
OIAHOTEL RAINA
BAIONAHOTEL ROMPEOLAS
VIGOHOTEL ZENIT VIGO ( rubbish 4 star but awful)
REDONDELAAS CHIVAS
PONTEVEDERAHotel Boa Vila
COMBARROHOTEL COMBARRO
A ARMENTEIRAMONASTERIO SANTA MARIA DE ARMENTIERA
VILANOVA DE AROUSAAPARTMENTS PASARELA
PADRONHOTEL CHEF RIVERA
SANTIAGOHotel Atalaia B&B

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
When I did the coastal I did about the same itinerary as Woody66, except I took the tram to Povoa de Varzim to avoid the suburban clutter. When I got to Caminha there was a beer festival, that's right a beer festival in Portugal who would have thought such a thing exists, anyway it was on a weekend and because the ferry doesn't normally operate on Sundays, it changed it schedule to transport people to the festival on that Sunday and decide not to operate on Monday. So I ended up spending 2 nights there. Drinking quite bit of beer on Sunday.

No, you need Plan B for this day, just in case.

You have to be flexible about the boat, as departure times can easily change at the last minute.

If they decide to replace the small boat with the large boat, which needs very high tide, because they have lots more passengers than expected, then your departure time could suddenly change from, say, mid-morning to mid-afternoon.

Hello @ChristelMarcAntwerp22. I haven't done the Variante Espiritual, but I think everything else looks quite doable if you are up to the kilometer distances. We went even farther on some days, and you can see our journey here. I would love to talk you into doing the Sendal Litoral along the River to the coast instead of going on the traditional coastal out of Porto. Instead of avoiding walking through the city, why not walk around it, by a lovely and serene river, (if you leave before the rush)? If this interests you, click here to see our photos of how we did it and how attractive this route out of Porto really is!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Some of these distances look rather ambitious to me. Before saying anything more, I'd ask you: how fit are you and your wife? Are you experienced hikers?
Hi Kent,
Thanks for your reply
We are both reasonably fit, we regularly walk around 10km, mostly more and we both swim 3 times a week (winterswimming).
Experienced hikers maybe not but our condition is fine. We went on a 'try our' last week and walk 20, 22 and 14km on a row.
I´m also a bit worried about the distance over 24km but when we start early enough and take breaks on time we hope we´ll be fine.

Marc and Christel, I did the same route in 2019. Here is a list with distances. between towns and services available that helped me along the way. Also, I'm including my itinerary, but by no means do I presume to say it's perfect for you. I wish a wonderful and unforgettable journey!
Bom Caminho!
Thank you for the helpfull information!

Hi! Walked this Camino last Sept!
My stops are listed below and i managed OK! at 67 .

Sorry don't know why but my distances are not now on my spread sheet! but i worked them out on Gronze!

All places i stayed were private rooms (cos i need to pee at least three times a night (i have (nyctalopia)night blindness)
Getting from bunk to bathroom would make others want to murder me:))
My first stop at Cabo Mondo (Caravela)was right on the way ;you walk past it! 17km
Have a great walk
All the best
Woody

PORTO
CABO DO MONDO (PARAFITA)CARAVELA
VILA DO CONDEHOTEL BRAZ AO
ESPOSENDEVilla dos Corcéis
VIANA DE CASTELOHotel Laranjeira
CAMINHAArca Nova Guest House & Hostel
OIAHOTEL RAINA
BAIONAHOTEL ROMPEOLAS
VIGOHOTEL ZENIT VIGO ( rubbish 4 star but awful)
REDONDELAAS CHIVAS
PONTEVEDERAHotel Boa Vila
COMBARROHOTEL COMBARRO
A ARMENTEIRAMONASTERIO SANTA MARIA DE ARMENTIERA
VILANOVA DE AROUSAAPARTMENTS PASARELA
PADRONHOTEL CHEF RIVERA
SANTIAGOHotel Atalaia B&B
Hi Woody,
Thanks and looking at the stops distances should be quite similar we are also staying our first night at Caravela!
We also booked private rooms , partly for same reason, we booked ahead ad it looks many pilgrims will be on route then

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
When I did the coastal I did about the same itinerary as Woody66, except I took the tram to Povoa de Varzim to avoid the suburban clutter. When I got to Caminha there was a beer festival, that's right a beer festival in Portugal who would have thought such a thing exists, anyway it was on a weekend and because the ferry doesn't normally operate on Sundays, it changed it schedule to transport people to the festival on that Sunday and decide not to operate on Monday. So I ended up spending 2 nights there. Drinking quite bit of beer on Sunday.

Haha, beer festival in Portugal, why not ,so you enjoyed an unexpected bonus!

No, you need Plan B for this day, just in case.

You have to be flexible about the boat, as departure times can easily change at the last minute.

If they decide to replace the small boat with the large boat, which needs very high tide, because they have lots more passengers than expected, then your departure time could suddenly change from, say, mid-morning to mid-afternoon.
Thanks, valuable information, will reconsider this

Hello @ChristelMarcAntwerp22. I haven't done the Variante Espiritual, but I think everything else looks quite doable if you are up to the kilometer distances. We went even farther on some days, and you can see our journey here. I would love to talk you into doing the Sendal Litoral along the River to the coast instead of going on the traditional coastal out of Porto. Instead of avoiding walking through the city, why not walk around it, by a lovely and serene river, (if you leave before the rush)? If this interests you, click here to see our photos of how we did it and how attractive this route out of Porto really is!
Thank you Elle!
We were indeed planning on walking out of Porto via the litoral as i read a lot of pro´s about this way, will certainly look further into it via your links!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
So... I see many posting that the distances are too ambitious. I haven't done the Portuguese Route and am wondering WHY they are too ambitious. Are people saying this because of the "longer distances" or because there are challenging paths at the longer distanced segments mentioned? Based on doing only the Frances - I personally don't see a problem with the distances (and obviously haven't researched elevation gains and such on the Portuguese). Anyhow - genuinely wondering why. Especially considering that after I complete the Frances again - I might walk to Porto afterwards. Again - I haven't researched the route at all yet.

Hi!
Defo agree with Jsalt about the boat and planB!
I really wanted to go in the fast ridged speedboat however on the day 8 th October last year the large boat which carries 150 pilgrims was almost full;the saloon was packed!!
The walk out of Porto along the river was great and nowhere to get lost(unless your me ha!ha!)

Caravela was a great first stay as the owners granddaughter was in charge;she spoke perfect English with an American accent we chatted for quite awhile.
I had the whole downstairs apartment to myself.(although i had only paid for a room)
There are two restaurants within walking distance, however she took me to the supermarket in her car to buy supplies. Not sure of the layout upstairs but my bedroom was towards the rear away from the road so no problem and it is double glazed.

Two other sleeps i highly recommend are in Esposende(Villa dos Corcéis for me the best on the whole Camino wonderful people)
In Armentiera (MONASTERIO SANTA MARIA DE Armentiera the pilgrim blessing was something to remember!(i was the only English speaker and sister Paula blessed me in English;made me cry)

I think with the expected numbers this year booking all your sleeps might be prudent;to ensure a bed!
However having done that on my Camino last year i think for my next i will try and be more spontaneous!

Each day it became a case of ; i couldn't stay in a place i liked, because i had paid for the next stay in advance so had to get there for my bed or lose money.

You will have a ball!!!
Woody

Attachments

• VID-20210918-WA0009.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • VID-20210920-WA0005.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • VID-20210918-WA0016.mp4
    5.9 MB
So... I see many posting that the distances are too ambitious. I haven't done the Portuguese Route and am wondering WHY they are too ambitious. Are people saying this because of the "longer distances" or because there are challenging paths at the longer distanced segments mentioned? Based on doing only the Frances - I personally don't see a problem with the distances (and obviously haven't researched elevation gains and such on the Portuguese). Anyhow - genuinely wondering why. Especially considering that after I complete the Frances again - I might walk to Porto afterwards. Again - I haven't researched the route at all yet.
There is almost no elevation gain on the Coastal/Senda Litoral. When the route goes inland there is a bit of climbing, but nothing like most of the other Caminos. The distances are a matter of personal preference, and I also walked the OP's distances without a problem.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There is almost no elevation gain on the Coastal/Senda Litoral. When the route goes inland there is a bit of climbing, but nothing like most of the other Caminos. The distances are a matter of personal preference, and I also walked the OP's distances without a problem.
Thank you. Coming from the Frances - the distances seemed just fine, with the exception of maybe that first 27km might be better a few days later (I liked keeping under 25km the first week)

My memory of your 27 km day out of Viano do Castelo has a bit of climbing if you take the inland route -- it is lovely but may make for a longer day. There is also the coastal (litoral) route that I have not personally taken that may make that longer day more reasonable. Also, consider The Pilgrim's Inn (LaCala Inn) in Oia.
Bom Caminho~

Hi!
Defo agree with Jsalt about the boat and planB!
I really wanted to go in the fast ridged speedboat however on the day 8 th October last year the large boat which carries 150 pilgrims was almost full;the saloon was packed!!
The walk out of Porto along the river was great and nowhere to get lost(unless your me ha!ha!)

Caravela was a great first stay as the owners granddaughter was in charge;she spoke perfect English with an American accent we chatted for quite awhile.
I had the whole downstairs apartment to myself.(although i had only paid for a room)
There are two restaurants within walking distance, however she took me to the supermarket in her car to buy supplies. Not sure of the layout upstairs but my bedroom was towards the rear away from the road so no problem and it is double glazed.

Two other sleeps i highly recommend are in Esposende(Villa dos Corcéis for me the best on the whole Camino wonderful people)
In Armentiera (MONASTERIO SANTA MARIA DE Armentiera the pilgrim blessing was something to remember!(i was the only English speaker and sister Paula blessed me in English;made me cry)

I think with the expected numbers this year booking all your sleeps might be prudent;to ensure a bed!
However having done that on my Camino last year i think for my next i will try and be more spontaneous!

Each day it became a case of ; i couldn't stay in a place i liked, because i had paid for the next stay in advance so had to get there for my bed or lose money.

You will have a ball!!!
Woody
Hi Woody,
Thanks to share your experiences, looking forward to our camino with a little healhthy stress 😀

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm not being critical of your route and I assume it's a bit time constrained but, if not, I'd consider a couple of multi night stays to both split it up and taking the time to enjoy a spot. I found that walking fairly long distances every day put me in too late to really enjoy any location. You'll enjoy the CP. Buen Caminha.

I haven't walk this route but I know there are alot of accommodations along the way. I always go back to listen to your body. Let it dictate when to walk and when to rest and do not push yourself. Walk a few K less rather than a few k more and just go and let your body and heart tell you when to stop.

Hi all,

thanks,
Marc and Christel

Porto / Perafita 17km
Caminha / Oia 17km
Oia / Baiona 18km
Baiona/ Vigo 25km
Vigo / Cesantes 19km
Cesantes / Combarro 25km
Extremely similar to our route .. not step for step but I'm betting we cross paths if dates are as similar... We walk out of Porto May 5th... There will be 4 of us with my wife's cousin and his wife...

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Marc and Christel, not much to add here except 1) I think your distances look perfectly doable and 2) my family and I are doing the route from Vigo via the Variante Espiritual, so a wave in your direction! We've booked Vilanova de Arousa, then Padron the next night for the reasons everyone's given re. the boat journey. Buen camino!

Like several others above, i think the distances are doable, but i would build in a couple of rest days along the way to give you time to recover (after say each 4 days walking), but also to take stock of everything you have experienced....

Hi all,

thanks,
Marc and Christel

Porto / Perafita 17km
Caminha / Oia 17km
Oia / Baiona 18km
Baiona/ Vigo 25km
Vigo / Cesantes 19km
Cesantes / Combarro 25km
It is good to have a guideline so you finish on time. But so many things can change the best of plans. It is best to go with the guidelines but be prepared to alter at any time. Blisters, road surfaces, interesting town you would like to look at etc. it is not a race. You want to enjoy it together. Once started you may find you feel differently about how to proceed it is not a hike!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you. Coming from the Frances - the distances seemed just fine, with the exception of maybe that first 27km might be better a few days later (I liked keeping under 25km the first week)
Thanks, will try to move distances up and down a bit avoiding too long distance first days

I'm not being critical of your route and I assume it's a bit time constrained but, if not, I'd consider a couple of multi night stays to both split it up and taking the time to enjoy a spot. I found that walking fairly long distances every day put me in too late to really enjoy any location. You'll enjoy the CP. Buen Caminha.
Thanks John, we only have the 14days off work both so multi night stays will not be possible unless we leave out the spiritual i guess

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Kent,
Thanks for your reply
We are both reasonably fit, we regularly walk around 10km, mostly more and we both swim 3 times a week (winterswimming).
Experienced hikers maybe not but our condition is fine. We went on a 'try our' last week and walk 20, 22 and 14km on a row.
I´m also a bit worried about the distance over 24km but when we start early enough and take breaks on time we hope we´ll be fine.
Given how fit you are, this should be doable. The only caveat I might offer is to build a little flexibility into your schedule, as Rosemary314 suggests. What if you encounter two days of rain or one of you comes down with food poisoning (which happened to my wife in 2018)? You don't want to face a "forced march" to Santiago.

Given how fit you are, this should be doable. The only caveat I might offer is to build a little flexibility into your schedule, as Rosemary314 suggests. What if you encounter two days of rain or one of you comes down with food poisoning (which happened to my wife in 2018)? You don't want to face a "forced march" to Santiago.
Thanks Ken,
got a lot of good advise of everyone including you, i'm about to reshuffle some stages and see where we end up :)

We are doing the the coastal route from Porto as follows and we are medium fitness in our late 50s. We did the full Camino Frances in July 2017 in 33 days
Porto, Portugal
Wednesday, 15 June 2022​
Kms
Vila do Conde, Portugal
Thursday, 16 June 2022​
Esposende, Portugal
Friday, 17 June 2022​
Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Saturday, 18 June 2022​
Caiminha, Portugal
Sunday, 19 June 2022​
Oia, Spain
Monday, 20 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain
Tuesday, 21 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain (REST DAY)
Wednesday, 22 June 2022​
Vigo, Spain
Thursday, 23 June 2022​
Redondela, Spain
Friday, 24 June 2022​
Pontevedra, Spain
Saturday, 25 June 2022​
Caldas de Reis, Spain
Sunday, 26 June 2022​
Padron, Spain (north side of town)
Monday, 27 June 2022​
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Tuesday, 28 June 2022​

A selection of Camino Jewellery
We are doing the the coastal route from Porto as follows and we are medium fitness in our late 50s. We did the full Camino Frances in July 2017 in 33 days
Porto, Portugal
Wednesday, 15 June 2022​
Kms
Vila do Conde, Portugal
Thursday, 16 June 2022​
Esposende, Portugal
Friday, 17 June 2022​
Saturday, 18 June 2022​
Caiminha, Portugal
Sunday, 19 June 2022​
Oia, Spain
Monday, 20 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain
Tuesday, 21 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain (REST DAY)
Wednesday, 22 June 2022​
Vigo, Spain
Thursday, 23 June 2022​
Redondela, Spain
Friday, 24 June 2022​
Pontevedra, Spain
Saturday, 25 June 2022​
Caldas de Reis, Spain
Sunday, 26 June 2022​
Monday, 27 June 2022​
Tuesday, 28 June 2022​
Porto, Portugal
Wednesday, 15 June 2022​
Kms
Vila do Conde, Portugal
Thursday, 16 June 2022​
Esposende, Portugal
Friday, 17 June 2022​
Saturday, 18 June 2022​
Caiminha, Portugal
Sunday, 19 June 2022​
Oia, Spain
Monday, 20 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain
Tuesday, 21 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain (REST DAY)
Wednesday, 22 June 2022​
Vigo, Spain
Thursday, 23 June 2022​
Redondela, Spain
Friday, 24 June 2022​
Pontevedra, Spain
Saturday, 25 June 2022​
Caldas de Reis, Spain
Sunday, 26 June 2022​
Monday, 27 June 2022​
Tuesday, 28 June 2022​
Similar

Porto, Portugal
Wednesday, 15 June 2022​
Kms
Vila do Conde, Portugal
Thursday, 16 June 2022​
Esposende, Portugal
Friday, 17 June 2022​
Saturday, 18 June 2022​
Caiminha, Portugal
Sunday, 19 June 2022​
Oia, Spain
Monday, 20 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain
Tuesday, 21 June 2022​
Baiona, Spain (REST DAY)
Wednesday, 22 June 2022​
Vigo, Spain
Thursday, 23 June 2022​
Redondela, Spain
Friday, 24 June 2022​
Pontevedra, Spain
Saturday, 25 June 2022​
Caldas de Reis, Spain
Sunday, 26 June 2022​
Monday, 27 June 2022​
Tuesday, 28 June 2022​
Looks good, similar distances, bom caminho!

Hi all,

thanks,
Marc and Christel

Porto / Perafita 17km
Caminha / Oia 17km
Oia / Baiona 18km
Baiona/ Vigo 25km
Vigo / Cesantes 19km
Cesantes / Combarro 25km
Hi both,
We walked the central route from Porto in 2021, our third Camino. Distances averaged 22km (approx!) which we found ok. (Both fairly fit in our late 50's). We did have a "day off" the Camino in Tui which was most welcome, explored the town, did the washing and drunk a couple of extra beers.
I'd consider a day off in your schedule at some convenient/interesting location.
Also, perhaps for your next Camino, have a couple of days relaxing in Santiago or Fisterra before you return home.

We are lucky enough to be starting another (more leisurely) partial Camino in May from Porto to Caminha before we swing inland to Pont de Lima and spend some time walking in the Da Penda-Geres National Park. So Buen Camino, we might just meet on The Way.

Hi both,
We walked the central route from Porto in 2021, our third Camino. Distances averaged 22km (approx!) which we found ok. (Both fairly fit in our late 50's). We did have a "day off" the Camino in Tui which was most welcome, explored the town, did the washing and drunk a couple of extra beers.
I'd consider a day off in your schedule at some convenient/interesting location.
Also, perhaps for your next Camino, have a couple of days relaxing in Santiago or Fisterra before you return home.

We are lucky enough to be starting another (more leisurely) partial Camino in May from Porto to Caminha before we swing inland to Pont de Lima and spend some time walking in the Da Penda-Geres National Park. So Buen Camino, we might just meet on
Hi both,

We are lucky enough to be starting another (more leisurely) partial Camino in May from Porto to Caminha before we swing inland to Pont de Lima and spend some time walking in the Da Penda-Geres National Park. So Buen Camino, we might just meet on The Way
Thanks for sharing your experience and for the good advise!, we have one day of only 11km on which we should be able to take some rest, also on the spiritual we have the boat trio which is also a less intensive day.
Buen Camino too and maybe see you on the way!

So we finished our Camino Litoral combined with the Costa + the Variante Espiritiual on 29/05 and it was simply AMAZING, WONDERFULL, INSPIRING and SPIRITUAL,
our first but hopefully not our last Camino.
Thanks again for the advise received !
Marc and Christel

So we finished our Camino Litoral combined with the Costa + the Variante Espiritiual on 29/05 and it was simply AMAZING, WONDERFULL, INSPIRING and SPIRITUAL,
our first but hopefully not our last Camino.
Thanks again for the advise received !
Marc and Christel
I am so glad! We finished today, starting from Vigo and with the Variante espiritual. What a special experience. Buen camino, onward!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I went on a short coastal Camino Portugues in March with my 11 year old son and wanted to share some of my experiences here. We walked a very small part of the Camino. We started...
Hi fellow pilgrims! I have walked 1450km over several years on the Camino Frances alone, without planning much. This year is going to be very different! I have convinced my mom to come with me. I...
Hi, arrived in Porto today starting the coastal camino on Friday! I just found out the hostel I am staying at does not allow pack pick up. Im walking to vila cha 1st day and physically I cannot...
So I’d been given to understand in my pre-Camino research that one could just ask for a copo de agua (glass of water) which is basically tap water on the house. Since arriving in Portugal a few...
I’m seeing a lot of discussion on FB about the route out of Vigo. People are recommending taking a new bike path that starts at the Ascensor Halo and ends at Chapela because the official route is...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back