Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting Oviedo 9 July

notion900

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
>
If anyone else is, please feel free to private message me. I am not staying at the association albergue that night because I am arriving after 11pm.

If anyone is on the 18.05 Easyjet flight from Stansted to Asturias, but going on the coastal route, also feel free to get in touch, nice to have a coffee at the airport.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi, I'll arrive in Oviedo on the 9th but about 10:30 am, I'm travelling from Sevilla by bus. I'm going to spend the day in the town and stay overnight in a small albergue in the centre. I'll actually start walking on the 10th. If we coincide it would be nice to have a coffee and a chat.

Pop in and see us at the new albergue in Grado! I'll put the kettle on especially for you. If you're staying, get here early...! :)

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi tyrrek, I am hoping to stay in Grado. Two sugars please!:D

arriving on th 10th evening hopefully ...and starting on the 11th July from Oviedo cathedral hope to see you all along the way ;-)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...
I have been trying to find a way to avoid the circus during the last stages of Frances. In two hours you can take the Lugo - Ourense train and walk the last stages on the Plata. Is it a good idea...
Hi all Heading out for a meal tonight and Pilgrim mass before starting the Primitivo tomorrow. Any recommendations on where to get a great meal in Oviedo?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back