A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Starting Portuguese from Lisbon on nov 15

Jean Ti

Camino(s) past & future
Good day all,

I will start the camino Portuguese on mid november from Lisbon and I would like to get suggestions for a private accomodation for 2 days in Lisbon that is not to expensive?

I do have a poncho that I used in my last Caminos and I am wondering if I should not replace it by the Altus atmospherique poncho sold in Spain and Portugal? Do you know a shop were I could get one in Lisbon?

I understand that I am selecting the top raining time for the Portuguese... but I love walking.

Thank you for your help!!!

Screenshot_2019-10-27-13-57-07.png

Last edited:

Helena8

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2017)
Portugese (current)
Yes Lisbon hostel - staff are incredibly welcoming with family dinners, excellent value buffet breakfast (€3). Very close to the Cathedral/river and city centre for last minute essentials 😄

Last edited:

Jean Ti

Camino(s) past & future
Yes Lisbon hostel - staff are incredibly welcoming with family dinners, excellent value buffet breakfast (€3). Very close to the Cathedral/river and city centre for last minute essentials 😄
I am noticing the dorm for 4 and the price is ok. Is this place for all ages or just young people?

Helena8

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2017)
Portugese (current)
I am noticing the dorm for 4 and the price is ok. Is this place for all ages or just young people?
All ages for sure - I am 52 and although there’s more young people here right now, the atmosphere is very warm and welcoming amongst what I sense are a lot of solo travellers. Very clean, free tea and coffee and even the linen looks pressed 😉

Jean Ti

Camino(s) past & future
All ages for sure - I am 52 and although there’s more young people here right now, the atmosphere is very warm and welcoming amongst what I sense are a lot of solo travellers. Very clean, free tea and coffee and even the linen looks pressed 😉
Thank you Helena!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 29.0%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock