A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Luggage Storage in Santiago

Advertisement

Still on my way to Santiago

Bernd

:?
Hello Friends and Pilgrims,
I am now on my way since Febr. 17th with 3 days break at home and I have passed Austria from North to South and now Italy is where Iam going. This special route was chosen because in Germany/Austria/Suisse it is wintertime with much snow and not to walk. In Italy it is Primavera (Springtime) and the temperature is alwaysbetween 4 and 12 °C. Most of the days sun shines. Only yesterday, March 5th was rainy.
Unfortunately by malfunction of my digital camera I lost all my pictures of the first two weeks :evil: .But there are many opportunities to get others on my further way.
In the first 15 walking days I did appr. 450 km. Additional 2000 km are waiting for me. I am still hopeful to get it.
Greetings from sunny Italy
Bernd

Advertisment

A

Anonymous

Keep it up!!!

Hi Bernd, I just feels me with joy to read your message and makes me want to tell you I envy you... I wish I could be there in Italy, I love that part of the world. I also want to tell you KEEP IT UP!!! and congratulations, you sound so happy, I am sure you are having the time of your life. I'm planning on walking El Camino end of May and I can hardly wait...
God bless you, take care and enjoy life!!!

I'll be watching this forum and hope to hear from you again...

Buen Camino...

Hortensia from México :p

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 94 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 156 26.1%
  • June