• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Still on my way to Santiago

Bernd

:?
Hello Friends and Pilgrims,
I am now on my way since Febr. 17th with 3 days break at home and I have passed Austria from North to South and now Italy is where Iam going. This special route was chosen because in Germany/Austria/Suisse it is wintertime with much snow and not to walk. In Italy it is Primavera (Springtime) and the temperature is alwaysbetween 4 and 12 °C. Most of the days sun shines. Only yesterday, March 5th was rainy.
Unfortunately by malfunction of my digital camera I lost all my pictures of the first two weeks :evil: .But there are many opportunities to get others on my further way.
In the first 15 walking days I did appr. 450 km. Additional 2000 km are waiting for me. I am still hopeful to get it.
Greetings from sunny Italy
Bernd

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Keep it up!!!

Hi Bernd, I just feels me with joy to read your message and makes me want to tell you I envy you... I wish I could be there in Italy, I love that part of the world. I also want to tell you KEEP IT UP!!! and congratulations, you sound so happy, I am sure you are having the time of your life. I'm planning on walking El Camino end of May and I can hardly wait...
God bless you, take care and enjoy life!!!

I'll be watching this forum and hope to hear from you again...

Buen Camino...

Hortensia from México :p

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back