Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

Strange experience

• Thread starter Former member 104506
  • Start date
How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Jewellery
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Time of past OR future Camino
September 1, 2017
I was chatting at dinner last night about Efren Gonzalez's camino videos, and how good they are. Anyway, this morning, whilst having a coffee in Los Arcos...who should pull up outside on a bike!? 😮😅
Wow - excellent - we have walked 4 Caminos and always thought it would be nice to meet up with him… but missed him each time. Anyways good for you!!!!

John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
F

Former member 104506

Is he shooting Taylor Swift on his drone while riding his bike??

Argh! We are starting Primitivo tomorrow but I think he’ll get to SdC before we can get there! And while on the Salvador we missed seeing Ender the Great himself by one day as well! FOMO we have to do this all over again then 🤷🏻‍♀️
As long as I am not indecently implicated in the drone shot with Taylor then I'm indifferent 😅

Wanderingfriend

I was chatting at dinner last night about Efren Gonzalez's camino videos, and how good they are. Anyway, this morning, whilst having a coffee in Los Arcos...who should pull up outside on a bike!? 😮😅
I heard he was going to be there. That is very fun!

Yes. He'll do alot more by bike. Amazing setup...can control the drone (no comments on this thread about acceptability please ;) from the handlebars. 14 days SJPdP to SdC.
Love hearing this! I have a headset and wept with his first 3D video…. I think he is also using spatial sound because it is SO REAL. Showed my ageing mother who is house-bound and she wants all retirement homes and seniors to be able to use 3D for virtual travel. Not much of what is out there is at his quality though. She will be ecstatic to hear!

Wanderingfriend

Love hearing this! I have a headset and wept with his first 3D video…. I think he is also using spatial sound because it is SO REAL. Showed my ageing mother who is house-bound and she wants all retirement homes and seniors to be able to use 3D for virtual travel. Not much of what is out there is at his quality though. She will be ecstatic to hear!
His videos are a gift to those planning or to those who actually can’t walk.

Now to successfully prepare to avoid failure
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 3rd Edition
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Le Puy to SJPDP over 2016-2019
Frances 2022
I feel very under-informed! thank you for telling me about Efren Gonzalez's stunning camino videos, but what is the connection with Ms Swift?

C clearly

Staff member
Most years since 2012
I feel very under-informed! thank you for telling me about Efren Gonzalez's stunning camino videos, but what is the connection with Ms Swift?
I assumed this was a case of humour by bizarre random association. With that assumption, I don't need to be "in the know" about pop culture, and I can merrily laugh along. 🤣

JustJack

May 2023
Love Efren's videos! I've watched many hours of them. He's headed to Japan next to walk the Shikoku 88 temples pilgrimage. Really looking forward to those videos.

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am going to walk camino from Roncevalles to Navarette . Can't do the whole thing and this is my 1st time. I have months to prep still and I am 61 in reasonably good shape . I am...
My partner and I will be walking the Camino Frances in 2023, starting June 3rd. As we don't want to rush, I will book accommodation for the first few days in advance as I believe we may have...
I am planning to walk from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Leon starting early March. (It's the only section of the CF I have not walked.) I have two questions I'm hoping for input on. First, will...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides