Search 62305 Camino Questions

Study of the Camino - feedback wanted!

tobyjones

Hi, my name is Toby Jones, I'm a Social Anthropology student planning to do a study of the Camino de Santiago, after having walked a stretch of the Camino in April of this year.
I am planning to interview pilgrims around the final stretch before and on reaching Santiago de Compostela.
In addition to these interviews, I would greatly welcome feedback from people who have experienced the Camino.

My email address if tobyjones2@yahoo.co.uk
If anyone would be willing to answer some questions about their experience of the Camino, please send me your email address and I will send out a questionnaire.
This extra feedback would really help me in my study. Thanks very much.
Toby

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
How to avoid failure "be prepared"
3rd Edition of this popular highly acclaimed book.

Most read last week in this forum

Yeah, I’m a bit of a fan and I’ll admit that being in wine country is one of the motivations about doing the CF next spring. Obviously we cut right through Rioja country and I’m a major fan of...
Okay, buckle up, friends! This will take some explaining. For secret Santa this year, I am getting a gift for my soon-to-be Father in Law. I'm still new to the family and learning what everyone...
Hello from Santiago. I just walked the last stage of the Camino Portuguese today from Padron up to SdC…..quite wonderful. This is a classic Camino stage at 26kms and full of variety, culture...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides